• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A universe in the palm of his hands... (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they've now confirmed all appearances of Z Broly to be the same character (ie Dark Broly isn't a separate version) I would suggest revamping his page to reflect that, ie making a "Broly (Dragon Ball Heroes)" page.
He should also get Z broly abilities

Yeah, his first key would basically just be Z Broly (I'd include SS3 in that, since he had that form when he debuted in Heroes, and it doesn't have anything distinct from his lower forms beyond being stronger than Buuhan), he could have a second key for Super Saiyan 4 (and Super Saiyan 4 Full Power), Dark Broly as his third key, and SFPS4LB as his fourth.

can i change to disagree cuz he's clearly holding a tennis ball smfh
Joking aside i did agree and the evidence gives it more credibility

Hold up, where is the proof he is holding a universe in the manga, he could just be looking at a cool tennis ball in the void, i know nothing about russian but that text clearly says "damn what a hot tennis ball".

Holy **** he is indeed holding a universe like it were a cue-ball.

Never thought I'd see this day.

Given the evidence, count me in for Immeasurable lifting strength DB.

Good luck with that.

If CC Goku is treated as a composite, maybe you could get it through by using every version named "Goku". That would encompass Z, the movies, Super and his current storyline appearances (which seems to be roughly how Heroes is handling the character anyway) and you'd have several hundred cards to draw from.

Yeah, seeing the manga pages is making me think that it's definite, rather than mostly good. Count me in for Immeasurable Lifting Strength being a thing.

A few of his cards use it as their Super Attack. It's difficult to search for given how common the word is, but I'll get you their IDs.

SDBH_World_Mission_UVPJ-07_Goku_28SSGSS29_card_28UVM_Promotions_Set_-_Super_Saiyan_Blue_Goku_-_Hakai.png

Like this?

Immeasurable lifting strength is pretty blatant, especially in manga. Also if we are doing scaling the it should be applied to Fu, SSJ4LB Vegito, Current SSJB CC Vegito who was portrayed as comparable to Fu and his Xeno counterpart in the most recent battle, and obviously GP who should be superior to any of them still. You could argue SSJ4LB Broly as well since he is portrayed as comparable to the Vegito's to. I'm sure more will scale soon to, as is the nature of DB.

Actually, if this has been 100% accepted, I propose we close the thread and start reworking the Xenoverse and Heroes pages and then, we apply the LS revisions.

Actually, if this has been 100% accepted, I propose we close the thread and start reworking the Xenoverse and Heroes pages and then, we apply the LS revisions.
Their also another thread you made on Dragon Ball that the abilities need to be added also. Some Hero character's would be effected

When we say "reworking" the profiles for Heroes and Xenoverse what exactly are you referring to? Like adding in newer forms and the card effects from the other thread, or did I miss a more significant set of changes that are being proposed?

When we say "reworking" the profiles for Heroes and Xenoverse what exactly are you referring to? Like adding in newer forms and the card effects from the other thread, or did I miss a more significant set of changes that are being proposed?
mostly that and some clean up , ntg major

I actually had Ant add pics/keys for Limit Breaker SSJ4 on Xeno Goku, Xeno Vegeta and Xeno Vegito’s profiles a while ago

Wait i have something more to discuss, if Keysword is 4-D object/existence, then the character who lift and swing the sword should also have Immeasurable Lifting Strength cause they lift 4-D construct??? If that is right then Xeno Goku, SSG Future Xeno Trunks and Demigra should also have Immeasurable Lifting Strength????

I can't comment on the accuracy of that, but the Keysword shouldn't be 4-D in the first place, and that's one of the things I'll be bringing up when the pages get reworked. The justification was that they were created by Chronoa's time power, but they weren't and have never been implied to be.

It boosts you when you yiekd it, so i think it would only count in their keysword keys, unless the characters can carry it around outside of combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back