• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A universe in the palm of his hands... (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is any experienced member willing to apply this? I can unlock the pages that need to be updated.

Yeah it's been accepted, all that is left is to properly put it in the profiles, but seems like everyone's busy.

I unlocked Fu's profile. Are there any other profiles that need to be unlocked for editing?

Doesn't Xeno Broly should get a LBSSJ4 key as well? He also scales to Fu and LBSSJ4 Xeno Vegito. Or at least to the latter

That would be fairly easy to do.

First key would cover Base-SS3 plus Great Ape, and scale above Buuhan. Second key would cover Super Saiyan 4, and scale above SS4 GT Goku. Third key would be Dark Broly, and fourth key would be his current SS4 and SFPS4LB.

Should we also need CC Goku and CC Vegito?, if card from game is allowed to use, they they have more abilities than their DBS counterpart and different from their Xeno counterpart, enough to make separate profiles

i’ve literally requested this before and hated the idea. but if it is accepted i have some cool renders for him

Still need to add it to SSJ4LB Vegito (Xeno) for being comparable to Fu. GP (DBH) should also scale given he is vastly above the rest of the verse thus far except Zeno. And when they are updated LSSJ4LB Broly and SSJB CC Vegito (current) also scale.

Bump
I agree with this

side note we need people to add the extra abilities to Xeno Goku on this thread

Also since cards are being used and we had two separate arcs where CC Goku, Vegeta, and their fusions have played huge roles as well as their own feats, plus the fact that CC Characters have also experienced the movies and specials, these characters are undoubtedly unique and deserve their own pages at this point. Zamasu as well since he also has his own cards and has that sweet juicy Mid-Godly regeneration.

There are still Grand Priest DBH and Limit Break SSJ4 Vegito need to be added. Also rework Broly Dark page

I unlocked those earlier, can somebody make the edits?
I will make some light edits to Grand Priest and Vegito Xeno page cause they only need to add Immeasurable Lifting Strength. Broly Dark page need intensive rework so i will leave it to more experience editor

Edit: Alright, already finish DBH Grand Priest and Xeno Vegito, the last thing Xeno Vegito Time Stop resistance still there with totally unrelated wording revolve Hit time-skip, but it not is the goal of this CRT so i will leave it there

Last edited:
Is anybody willing to update the Xeno Broly page in case it is not updated yet?

Dominodalek stated in another thread that he was planning on creating a revision of the Broly page. And, if that is the only thing that needs to be taken care of, this thread can either be closed entirely and we can wait for the CRT with the Broly page, or remain open until Domino finishes their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back