• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very popular Youtube channel that uses our tiering system

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of youtube channels what are your thoughts on this channel.The only thing i don`t like is the scale he should just say which tier is the character.

It's one thing if someone disagrees with whatever is made and followed like here, it's another if that someone were to be rude and start attacking said thing made and followed.

I may not watch the guys vids (though mad respects for him getting that many views in such time though ^^), but if he's not being rude or insultive about such a system, then I don't see any reason to act poorly towards him.

Sounds kind of hypocrtical in some way but just leaving a comment here to share and (more or less, I guess) repeat what the above above person earlier said.

I agree with Qliphoth and Js.

@Setsuna

I don't have an opinion about it.

Should I temporarily highlight this thread to cheer up the community, or is it not important enough?

I don't know much about this user, nor do I know how high or low he rates characters, but that's all entitled to his opinion either way. The important thing is that he's popularizing our tiering system which is good news. I remember KaijuD, a friend of ProtoDude, referencing OBD's tiering system in one of his videos, but it's good to know ours is too become popular among YouTubers.

My only real criticism was a few typos here in there; in one section of the video, he said 2-B twice when he meant to say 2-C the first time.

Didn't he just copy paste everything from here, albeit with a few differences?

Well, reading something that is moving is a lot easier to remember. It's kind of school vs video effect. Not to mention he mentioned some examples for further understanding.

I don't agree with most things the guy does, and I don't particularly like his editing. But seeing as he's letting the world know the tier system, more power to him, I guess.

I only kinda wish she went into more detail explaining how the system works. Like why higher D characters are superior. Lots of people think we just slap higher d on anything, without context despite being the contrary over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back