• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very popular Youtube channel that uses our tiering system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this went toxic fast, even though I told people to keep a positive and polite tone from the start.

I suppose that it might be best if I remove the highlight from this thread then.

@Konaguna

Stop spreading toxicity and try to behave well please. We have nothing whatsoever against the YouTube channel or its visitors.

Well, there was mostly a lot of negativity, so I tried to clean up the thread.

Well, honestly, while is good to see that there are people that knows us and let us to be known, I prefer the wiki to be more "discrete".

In the sense that we do not make much noise on the Internet, because the more popular we are, the more negativity we will get from any problem or drama that may happen here.

But maybe I'm being way to cynical.

Well, ComicBookResources have been referencing "Tier 0" in a few of their articles, but not explicitly mentioned us.

I hope we will reach even greater popularity than we have now. People like that youtuber help us a lot with attracting new potential members to the wiki. Our future is coming up, is coming up, is coming up.

Btw what do you think about creating the official VSBW channel on YouTube?

No. Look at what VSbv Discrod brought this place.

Spreading outside of the wiki is going to cause a rebellion.

That's what I think at least but who cares abou my opinion right...

Hmmm... I initially thought this guy was the one that made the scale for the Largest Kaiju in fiction, but regardless, I hope he can accept requests some can be familiar with. That would make an already promising user even better! Maybe we can have the Strongest Visual Novel Heroines, Vids regarding Doujin Games that are fun to play, hard to master, & even are worth playing (I really would love that... (Misty Eyed. ,O_O,)), imagine what this guy can do! Sad that would be extremely unlikely; given stuff like Ludesia: Spidering with Scrapping (Not on this wiki, but I'll work on it on my Sandbox possibly in the near future.), Under Night IN-BIRTH, among so many things I like, are obscure to even a Dragon Ball super fan as dedicated to such awesome content, based on some other's opinions', as this guy. I can only dream of how awesome such a person can do this... I need to watch his stuff more; his stuff regarding his Top 10's seem fun, & so is his stuff about the strongest of a category in question...

That Discord server is another thing tho. Having a large supporting base outside the wiki itself will not only increase our popularity in general, but will also attract lots of newcomers from there. If we will make quality video content, then we may have at least a few thousands of subscribers, most of which didn't contribute on the wiki before.

I strongly think that we should focus our efforts on improving and maintaining the wiki alone. That is more than hard enough, lets us avoid lots of harrassment and controversy, and does not require us to spend time on making comparatively sloppy Youtube videos that only the owner of the channel would receive any money from.

Also, we have more than enough contributors already. In fact, we likely have the most active community in all of Fandom in terms of number of monthly active members and daily edits. I cannot handle keeping track of any more edits than currently.

No. We are not a debating site. We just try to politely collaborate to slowly but steadily improve on the reliability of our profile statistics.

Don't be like this Antvasima :(

what about all the vs debates that occur every day? Tournaments are no different than vs debating except you stand for yor charwcter alone.

It's a really fun thing and it might attract some debaters who would settle down for other things

No, definitely not. We don't believe in debating tiers and hostile competition over imaginary subjective rankings between members. We simply try to politely collaborate to improve the wiki. That is all. End of discussion.

Since this thread has gone out of control from its original harmless purpose, it is likely best if I close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back