• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aatrox vs 6/B Naruto

Naruto is MHS, has a massive versatility advantage, range advantage and probably combat intelligence since I don't remember there being anything said of Aatrox other than that he wins wars.

I wouldn't say Naruto has more combat intelligence than Aatrox. He's a very old and legendary warrior (he's oldest record is "as old as history"). Also he has regen with every strike and Blood Well takes the regen a notch higher.

He has quite a lot of range, several kilometers. Agreed on Naruto having the versatility advantage, however he'll probably outlast Naruto thanks to healing and Blood Well and will wear him down.

Voting for Aatrox right now until I hear other opinions.

Thor has far, far, far, far more experience than Cap beats him in both skill and combat intelligence.

Age = / = intelligence

Naruto has regen as well and kagebunshin spam makes it so he can last even longer by not getting hit at all.

He also has sensing via sage mode that would very likely be on par with sharingan.

Naruto with Kurama can make an argument against a battle of attrition.

So yeah. That's it for me.

Gemmysaur said:
Age = / = intelligence

Naruto has regen as well and kagebunshin spam makes it so he can last even longer by not getting hit at all.

He also has sensing via sage mode that would very likely be on par with sharingan.

Naruto with Kurama can make an argument against a battle of attrition.

So yeah. That's it for me.
Age != intelligence that's true. But Aatrox has been fighting for all that time, not just staying alive, so yeah, he is definitely more experienced in fighting than Naruto. Also Sage Mode is different from Sharingan as it senses the opponent, not predict his moves. There's a reason why Sensory Type ninjas cannot predict movement, just sense Chakra.

Back