• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abandonded Thread

Originally posted this on Questions & Answers, but I'm remaking the thread as a General Discussion (especially since I reworked the cosmology anyways)

But yea, I'd like to see how my cosmology would get rated: https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Isaiah_ZaMangaka/Cosmology(2023)(REMASTERED)

I'm not asking for approval for publishing on the Fc/Oc wiki, but more so just for sheer curiosity.

As seen in the page, the main things to rate are:

• Amith
  • The Turubai
  • Zenith Summit
  • Yul Plane
  • Heaven
Everything else is optional. And if you see this and just wanna see lore, than feel free to enjoy as well. Story's more important than how strong the verse is anyways, after all.

Last edited:
Back