• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ABOUT ANOS' NON EXISTENT ERASURE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian2296

He/Him
Here, I want to talk about the Non Existent and other stuff and some add to Anos' resistance

So Anos fight againts Anahem(God of Death).
I walked calmly toward the white sandstorm that swallowed everything.

For a moment, the light shone in front of me.

I stretched out my arms and grabbed the space next door.

"Where are you going, Anahem, the demise god?"

It was the god in a white cloak and turban who tried to fly through this place faster than the rushing dust.

Grabbing his right arm, Anahem turned a sharp eye on me.

"Did you think you could easily pass in front of me?"

"Misfit"

Anahem puts a lot of effort into the grabbed right arm.

The muscles get angry and the particles of magical power go wild. Dust fluttered in the aftermath.

"Well, do you want to compare power?"

As Anahem tries to swing his arm up, I put magical power into my right arm and hold it down.

The black magical power and the white magical power compete with each other, and the sand of the scaffolding pops off.
Well yeah, fights happens then this happens, Anahem pulled out his death sword named Guzerami.
Also, Anahen's sword is stated to superior to <Bebbzud>
The blade that slips through everything adds sharpness to the root. It will be a blade of radical killing that far exceeds the killing root<Bebbzud>
Now let's go back to the fight.. After he pulled out his sword he stabbed Anos' roots with it.
"Well, this is the first one."

When I raised my face and grinned, he revealed an astonishing feeling.

“……………………………………”

Anahem just looked at me laughing as if I was speechless.

"……Why………………"

He screwed the dead sword into my body even more.

A little blood drips from my mouth.

The one who was upset was the one who stabbed me.

"... Why ...!? Why ... this .........? ...?"

He trembles with a trap, as if he had seen something incredible.

"Unu ... Unu is finally over! There is no response to Guzerami. This root has finally come to an end ... !!"

Further brute force, Anahem pushed Guzerami.

While spitting blood, I grinned.

"... Why ... Laughing ... The end of life ... In front of this Anahem, the end laughs ...? Is this a dream ..."

"Kuha. You didn't dream, Anahem. After all, you're just a fool. Better peek into the abyss. "

I told him to provoke.

"Isn't it what you're looking at, not my roots, is it empty?"

Astonishingly, Anahem pulled out the dead sword Guzerami.

The tip of the blade is missing.

It's as if it was drunk in nothingness.

"Graham's roots--"

Before Anahem retreats, on its bank <Aviastan Giara> I screwed in my fingertips.

The demise god vomits blood.

"A deadly sword that slashes the root with a single scratch. If you can't use a pseudo-root as a shield, you'll need a more durable shield. Coincidentally, the void that doesn't perish in my roots. There was. I was allowed to use it. "

Using the source of Graham's emptiness taken inside the source as a shield, he received Guzerami.

It was a claim that a single scratch would lead to the end, but there should be no scratches in the void.
As you can see, Anos uses Graham's Root/Emptiness to defend him self from Anahen' sword that can destroy someone's roots just with a single scratch.

So I want to add:

Void Manipulation: Because he can manipulate Graham's roots.

Non-Existent Physiology: Because Graham's roots is inside his roots, and Anos shares similiarity to Graham's roots.

Resistant to Death Manipulation: Unaffected by Anahem's blade(i already explained his blade)

Oh yea, this fight happen at chapter 430-431

-----------

And now, i want to remove the Non Existent Erasure from Venuzdonoa ability, why?Well....

In this CRT said that Venuzdonoa capable of destroying Graham's nothingness, but NO!, literally after that scene (check the CRT)

"Do you think it's forever just because you destroyed it?"

The echoing voice came from behind me.

The figure is invisible, and only the sickle sickle Befenugzdogma emerges.

Just as if someone there was lifting it.

It's different from the emptiness I mentioned earlier.

The magic he used after <Galvedur>

"<Venezara> Ka "

At that moment, Graham, who became a possibility, again , And<Venezara> kept himself as a possibility.

Then there's another potential guy standing there that wasn't destroyed by me.

"That's right"
And even Graham stated
"Venuzdonoa, the sword of destruction that possesses the authority of the destructive god Abernyeu. It seems that even with that unreasonable power, my emptiness cannot be destroyed forever."

The upper body of the guy who escaped from the blade of Venuzdonoa disappeared slightly and turned into nothingness.

Nothing.

There is certainly a guy there who doesn't even feel the slightest magical power.

"It is the order of the world that destroys what is destroyed. In front of the sword, all the reason is meaningless, and all things are destroyed. The effect works until the object is destroyed. ? "

Only the voice echoes from the emptiness of the surroundings.

"But the nothingness after the destruction, the emptiness that doesn't even make sense, is the original form of my roots."

The sword of rationality certainly destroyed his emptiness.

In other words, it returned to nothing.

However, as long as you escape from that blade, that nothing will form him again.

"If you keep exercising the power of the sword, you'll be able to keep destroying me, but that magic sword won't be able to keep its shape forever? Especially if this isn't your Demon Castle. That's it. "

Certainly.

Venuzdonoa has a time limit.

You can't continue to destroy his nihilistic reason forever with the sword.

Even if you try to use some magic, order will eventually return to its original form.

If you put the blade in, the reason will return to its original state, and the nothing left there will take the form of Graham and start moving again.
And supprisingly, Venuzdonoa has a time limit wow, but that doesn't matter cuz anos is stronger than his sword.

So yeah for summary I'd like to add:
Void Manipulation: Because he can manipulate Graham's roots.
Non-Existent Physiology: Because Graham's roots is inside his roots, and Anos shares similiarity to Graham's roots.
Resistant to Death Manipulation: Unaffected by Anahem's blade(i already explained his blade)

And remove:
Non Existent Erasure: Because he can't destroy Graham's nothingness for good.

-------

Oh yeah, sorry for the bad english cause english is not my main language.

-------

Edit: i also want to add 2 other abilities.

That is Power Mimicry and Attack Reflection/Status Amplification(i don't know what this <Rayon> spell is qualified for, either attck reflect or stats amp)
When Anos is fighting againts Two Tyrant, Two Tyrant use a new magic that Anos haven't seen named <Rayon>
"-<Rayon> ”

My<Evil eye>watched.

The right hand of the guy dyed in dusk.

That <Egil Grone Angdroa> was grabbed.

The magic of destruction that turns even the world into ashes when touched.

He grabbed all the fire of the end in his own palm

"Strong, the magic is deep."

Quietly he pulled his arm, and threw back the <Egil Grone Angdroa> .

The seven-fold spiral runs. Similarly to <Girasd> , the fire at the end hit my body, with a few steps faster and more powerful destructive power.
"... Kuha. The sea is wide. I'm surprised that there is a man who throws back <Egil Grone Angdroa>calmly. "

As I slowly walked through the sea of black flames, the Tyrant slightly darkened his eye.

His gaze is fixed on my right hand.

Like the two tyrants, this palm is dyed in dusk and grabbed the fire of the end.

You're right, I need to learn the depths. I had a hard time with all the unfamiliar magical characters, but thanks to some of the things you showed me, I got the gist of it.”

For the first time he went back.

The magic grabbed with<Rayon> is more powerful than when it is released.

If you are familiar with the characteristics, it is natural to take a distance.

"Oh, this time it's your turn. If you miss it--"

Swinging my arms wide and adding magical power <Egil Grone Angdroa> is thrown back as much as possible.

The final fire that flew like an arrow again burns the forest and sky black only in the aftermath.
Here Anos explains what <Rayon>'s do
It's an absolutely ridiculous technique. The power of magic is gathered in the palm and grasped with all its might. You can grab the fire of destruction, but the power of the magic is greater than it should be because it is concentrated in one point. If you can't control the power raging in your hands, you'll immediately be blasted.

Now, as you can see, Anos mimics <Rayon> from Two Tyrant just by seeing it, and copied it perfectly
You're right, I need to learn the depths. I had a hard time with all the unfamiliar magical characters, but thanks to some of the things you showed me, I got the gist of it.”

And what he copy is <Rayon> which i already explain up there^.

So what do you guys think? Can we add Power Mimicry and Attack Reflection or Stats Amplifier?

Last edited:
Venuzdonoa can still destroy nonexistence. Its just that Graham is able to "regenerate" his nothingness back over and over
wait, so, able to destroy nonexistence even though not permanently can still count as non existent erasure? aaah alright, then the Non Existent Erasure removal is rejected then.

So, can the changes be added to his profile?Or is still need other permission? I still kinda not understand how CRTs works tbh.

I agree, and yeah Venezdunoa still able to destroy non-existence

Oh yeah, here's an extra feats of Anos using Graham's nothingness to catch an amplified <Egil Grone Angdroa> after playing throw-catch with Two Tyrant
They amplifiy <Egil Grone Angdroa> it using <Rayon>
"<Bebbzud> ”

I tore my breasts with my left hand and held it in my right hand <Egil Grone AngdroaIf > into my own root, <Rayon> Failed and exploded.

Graham's emptiness alleviates it, and my destruction destroys it.

Immediately after, <Rayon> was raging. The heavens and the earth turn into ashes in a blink of an eye, and the blood of the Demon King that overflows rots over the trees.

The mountains have collapsed, the rivers have been depleted, and the green as far as the eye can see is dyed in ashes.

All of the vast sea of trees in this world disappeared in a blink of an eye.
Oh yea they both fight in the deeper world, so its naturally 3-A.
"... Why did you help ...?"

"Why didn't you avoid it? <Rayon>must have been no magical power left to fully use. "

Said the tyrant.

"If I avoided it, this world wouldn't be safe."

"Instead you die"

Last edited:
Haven't watched the series, but can anyone interact with Anos in the series after Graham fight? Like, could anyone interact with him or smth?

• There's 100% sure that characters who can affect him will appear in the novel soon..

Even fodder ones? What about his friends and shit?

Because that would imply anyone and their mother would be able to affect NEP2.

Haven't watched the series, but can anyone interact with Anos in the series after Graham fight? Like, could anyone interact with him or smth?
Wdym with interact? As the story goes, the enemy becomes stronger, even stronger than Graham, but Graham is the most hard to kill character in this series AFAIK.

As in, touch him, or smth. Affect him in any way, it doesn't matter.

Idk shit about the verse, but doesn't he have friends that travel with him? Can his friends interact with him in any way?

As in, touch him, or smth. Affect him in any way, it doesn't matter.

Idk shit about the verse, but doesn't he have friends that travel with him? Can his friends interact with him in any way?
Interact physically? Yes they can, the enemy also. But roots wise, you need <Bebbzud> spell to interact with roots, Anos often use this to open his root a little bit to absorb an attack his body can’t handle(since he’s reincarnated in new body)

Ah, so in a VS match, enemies would be able to affect his body normally, but they wouldn't be able to interact with his Root due to NEP2, is that correct?

Hey, i want to add another ability again(only one ability tho) to his profile, do i need to make a new CRT or can i just edit it in this CRT?

I also edit the thread, and added 2(or 3?)more abilities. What do you guys think?

Can't you add all 3? I mean, the spell Rayon in and of itself basically allows the user to amplify the power of a magic spell, while also having the capability of reflecting spells back at an opponent. Then there's Anos who could mimic this spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back