• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Accels speed amps made him Mach 292

Also sniping in a speed equal fight is just a no

Esdeath will use her ranged ice spam. If Accel blocks them in any way and gets dangerously close, Esdeath will just use timestop as she's not letting a guy who can somehow block or deflect all of her attacks close to her.

My theory is people just want to keep the jobber form where it is so people can have easy time-stop win matches and the like.

It still needs some adjustments. Black wings, White Wings and Platinum Wings are transformations that he can access at will, no need for other keys.

It still lacks information analysis (He can literally read what something is and its composition by analysing vectors) too.

That's bullshit. Hell I didn't agree with the Post Headshot or High 6C keys being removed either.

It also lacks gravity and light manipulation too, considering he can influence both if he wants too, which has been said in like early OT even. There's really nothing stopping him from influencing the gravity vectors of Earth since he needs to consciously allow gravity through his filter.

Just add the tier to a key in the Post-HS form. Also, the wings are legitly power ups, being stated to be so. Tho its more like dura/ap for his body and more calcing power/range for his vector hax.

Someone should probably bump that old thread to scale Pre injury to post injury. Wherever it is. Lost to time.

TIHYDDWBE said:
Someone should probably bump that old thread to scale Pre injury to post injury. Wherever it is. Lost to time.
I don't think we had a thread like that, the other was about the keys, which turned into a discussion about Pre and Post keys and the thread itself became very messy as well. I can do a new thread though with the scaling of Pre and Post headshot to each other.

Accel's profile needs a lot of updating to be quite honest, probably other profiles as well. Personally there are a couple of things that I have an issue with but I will discuss those later.

Anyway about this actual thread. I haven't been convinced that Esdeath would win but I'm willing to wait and see any other arguments before I give my opinion.

Hers is the ability to literally "freeze" time itself. That's just flowery language and a strange justification for how Esdeath can stop time.

TBF Accel has crap Dura and they're both MHS at least

It lasts for about 15 seconds, which is long enough.

TriforcePower1 said:
Hers is the ability to literally "freeze" time itself. That's just flowery language and a strange justification for how Esdeath can stop time.
Considering her teigu gives her ice manipulation it should be related to that, and if it uses that teigu power as medium for the ability, and not some other ability she was born with, it should not be capable of bypassing the field

Schnee one

I never said that Accel can reflect time stop, so I don't even know where that even came from.

But his reflection should still work during time stop.

You said that time Stop won't affect his reflection, I took that as the reflection still working in time stop

No I meant his reflection working during stopped time. He can't reflect time stop itself so he would still be stopped in time but his reflection should still work during stopped time. So basically if she attacked him during stopped time and it's something that is black listed in his vector shield then that should be reflected as his reflection works on a passive/subconscious level and he doesn't even need to know he's being attacked, as seen in OT 3.

Has she got anything that can normally bypass reflection?

His reflection absolutely would not work during time stop considering it's based on him quickly calculating and reversing the vectors subconsciously it's not a passive forcefield

Paul Frank and Malox

His reflection is passive so it should most certaintly work. If this was the case then he shouldn't be able to reflect things that he doesn't know about, like the bullet that the Sister clone fired at him during OT 3.

Its subconscious which is why he can reflect things that he doesn't know about

During time stop his brain literally doesn't do anything, no synapses fire or anything like that so he cant reflect anything

It's time stop

Time doesn't pass

It takes time to do those subconscious calculations

It takes time time for synapses to fire within the brain and allow the mind to function

It takes time for accelerator's vector manip to even work

It there is no time passing none of those can work so there is no reflection

If it's so excepted that anyone with time stop can defeat Accel, what is the point of this fight? Is this a spite match or something?

Scrlk666777 said:
If it's so excepted that anyone with time stop can defeat Accel, what is the point of this fight? Is this a spite match or something?
Because Esdeath doesnt usually open with time stop iirc since she has a limit on uses

Scrlk666777 said:
Esdeath doesn't lead with time Stop, thus Accelerator has a good chance at winning

Hell we were even having a back and forth debate on who would win, how is it a Spite match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back