• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Kurumi Tokisaki: The Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Given that there's been a lot more input and debate regarding how Accelerator acts in character Pre Headshot, this should probably be redone after his victory against Esdeath.

Pre Headshot (No Shit) vs Post Inverse Kurumi, Unknown Stats are irrelevant in this fight as it's purely Hax. Speed is Equal

Accelerator vs Kurumi Tokisaki
The Vectors of Time

Kurumi Tokisaki:

Accelerator:

I'm sure Kurumi wins this via time manipulation. Although, if I remember correctly about Date A live she can only use her time abilties a few times per time ability. I think it was said when she used her time manipulation on Shido, to send him into the past. I might be wrong on that though. I haven't caiught up with it in a while.

Also I know if you kill Kurumi in the past she will still exist in the present but what if she is killed in the present? I suppose she doesn't need to die though.

I gotta say, I'm really digging the poster. Although for some reason it extends past out into the sidebar. Is it just me or is it happening for you too?

Edited

Also Scrlk, Kurumi's time hax requires to shoot a bullet and hit the enemy, so vectors render it null.

Kurumi's win con is using Raisel to know who he was and where he is and paradoxing him.

I have no idea, I legit haven't gotten to that arc yet.

I know he lead with it against Mio

Scrlk666777 said:
Oh, yes. I remember now. So her time manipulation is no good here.
Is she likely to start with Raisel?
No, Kurumi's go too moves are City of Devouring Time and using Aleph and blitz killing her enemies with her clones.

What exactly does "paradoxing him" entail? Also, doesn't she have access to "spacequakes"? That might beat Accel. Is there any reason why it wouldn't?

DestinyDude0 said:
What exactly does "paradoxing him" entail? Also, doesn't she have access to "spacequakes"? That might beat Accel. Is there any reason why it wouldn't?
In the previous thread, Kurumi won by going back in time and killing Accelerator when he was a baby.

I am unsure on whether the spacequake would get reflected or not.

Okay then we need to know where this fight is taking place. Because if she tries to kill Accel as a baby I'm pretty sure she would have to invade Academy City to do so, seeing as how he was hinted to be a former Child Error. In that case, it would no longer be a proper 1v1. Heck, Aleister could simply annihilate her for interfering with his Keikaku.

Hmmmm. I'm not sure how Kurumi will be able to win here, since her time manipulation can only work when it hits the enemy, and the spacequake can get noped like Schnee said. I sure don't see clone swarms doing any good against Accelerator, either.

She can do that but then that would depend on when she uses Raisel since she will need it to gather the information needed to be able to go back into the past to kill Accel.

Although would she kill a baby?

Well it said on the profile that the spacequake could BFR enemies "outside of time and space", so I thought it might work. But if it's just an explosion and all that above it is just a side-effect of hitting them, then yeah I can see it getting reflected on contact.

As for the time travel thing, it opens up a can of worms that I don't wanna touch. I'll refrain from voting until you all make your arguments. Then I'll decide.

So she would kill a baby? I watched the youtube clip and while she can be ruthless. I never seen her actually kill a baby.

My dude she has literally zero problem killing an innocent guy, let alone a baby who she knows from present expirience will become a ******, which, she absolutely despises.

An innocent guy isn't the same as killing a baby though. I'm not saying she wouldn't but that clip doesn't really prove that she would either.

You're right, it's much harder to kill an innocent man then a baby who's going to eventually grow to be an evil ****** who killed thousands of Misaka's sisters.

What's with the sarcasm?

Do you really believe that Accelerator was evil? It was made clear in OT5 that wasn't the case and that his sadistic tendacies only came from trying to scare the Sisters. But that is besides the point.

All I said was that the two aren't the same and I get your reply. It's not the same because at the end of the day one is a defenseless baby and it takes a very sick person, to kill a baby. Espeically one that doesn't really need to be killed to stop the Misaka Experiment. All Kurumi needs to do is make sure Accelerator never goes to Academy City.

I mean she can see his whole life can she not? So then she would see how and where it all went wrong. A baby's life is not set in stone.

But more importantly. I never even said she wouldn't kill a baby just that the you tube clip doesn't really suggest that she would or wouldn't either way.

I mean if you want Kurumi to win, just say so.

?

I'm not being sarcastic. If you got that idea, my bad.

Accelerator is indeed evil at this point, however, even evil can be redeemed. Though, Kurumi is more likely to change his life in another direction so that's a good point, though changing someone's life drastically to the point where they won't fight you is a win condition.

Kurumi is twisted enough to where she will kill a baby if she can kill an innocent man and enjoy was the point I was trying to get across.

No offense, but Me wanting Kurumi to win is a massive accusation. if I wanted her to win I wouldn't even bother making this thread and give Accel another chance at winning. Instead I would go "AP doesn't matter here" and wouldn't bother remaking it, but given that there were arguments that Accel can be more serious if need be, I even stated myself on the Esdeath thread that I would remake this.

Answering that Kurumi would go back and kill a baby doesn't mean I want Kurumi to win either because like already said twice, she does not lead with Raisel.

I didn't make this to give Kurumi a win, because then It wouldn't even be necessary to make it.

No he wasn't. That was made clear in OT 5.

Well that was one of the things I was going to ask, was how twisted and deranged Kurumi was because as I said it takes very sick person to kill a baby. So it would all depend on how twisted she is and from what you say she is quite a twisted person.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but I remember her sort of having multiple personalities. This hasn't really got anything to do with this match, it's just something that I heard, Might be completely wrong.

Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I didn't realize how it sounded until you pointed it out.

Well you're half right, she had dozens of different clones (You probably saw them in the video) and some do carry different personalities to the main one. Though, most of them do her bidding.

All good Breh.

Thanks for clearing that up. It's been such a long time since I watched Date A live that many things are hazy.

What win-cons do they both here?

Kurumi has her going back in time and killing Accel as a baby or even as a child. it doens't really have to be as baby as long as she does it before he enters AC.

^That

Accelerator has a metric ton of win cons, just a matter of if he pulls them soon.

With Accelerator it would depend on how bored he is. If the fight gets boring too quickly he will finish her off quickly but if she provides some type of entertainment, he will prolong the fight.

Strange question but is she a talker?

Yep I meant talker.

It's possible Kurumi could stall Accelerator then although I'm not sure if he wouldn't use any attacks on her though.

Accelerator, be it Pre or Post head-shot isn't the type to just let others attack him and the only real reason he took his time against the Sisters wasn't because he was haivng fun but because he was trying to bring out the emotions of the Sisters so he would have a reason to stop. I know weird logic but it's Pre-headshot Accelerator.

So he may just want to finish of the fight as quickly as he can but Kurumi might have a chance if she can stall him by talking to him, the only issue is we don't know how far she can stall him.

I think though Accelerator would try to win by KO rather than death. Is that allowed or does it have to be death?

Scrlk666777 said:
I think though Accelerator would try to win by KO rather than death. Is that allowed or does it have to be death?
The standard battle assumptions state that the characters are in character but willing to kill and they employ their usual battle strategies. However, the character must be willing to kill each other even if they won't.

So, I guess you can argue that Accel will first attempt to go for a KO and then switch into attempting to kill Kurumi if knocking her out won't work. It doesn't go against the SBA for state of mind as Accel would be in character and willing to kill.

Nier Hitoshura said:
Scrlk666777 said:
The standard battle assumptions state that the characters are in character but willing to kill and they employ their usual battle strategies. However, the character must be willing to kill each other even if they won't.
So, I guess you can argue that Accel will first attempt to go for a KO and then switch into attempting to kill Kurumi if knocking her out won't work. It doesn't go against the SBA for state of mind as Accel would be in character and willing to kill.
Accel going for a KO means you're incapcitated on contact via blood/nerve shenanigans so if he tries to knock her out, it'd only take a touch unless he relies on projectiles which OT3 Accel generally doesn't do. Accelerator was fully willing to kill Touma after he refused to back down so it's likely if Kurumi doesn't get cold feet right away he'd attempt to bum rush her in a "Well I warned you" way.

Accelerator at that moment completely lost his mind but was against killing Touma beforehand. Also it was more because Touma was able to ignore his "invincible" defense and was able to hurt Accelerator, for the first time in Accelerator's life that made Accelearator lose his mind and go for the kill rather than Touma not backing down. I don't think Kurumi has anything that can hurt Accelerator, so he's not likely to lose his mind.

Scrlk666777 said:
Accelerator at that moment completely lost his mind but was against killing Touma beforehand.
Also it was more because Touma was able to ignore his "invincible" defense and was able to hurt Accelerator, for the first time in Accelerator's life that made Accelearator lose his mind and go for the kill rather than Touma not backing down. I don't think Kurumi has anything that can hurt Accelerator, so he's not likely to lose his mind.
I disagree with that. He clearly was trying to kill Touma, albiet not in a super serious manner. The dust explosion, the beams, etc. Unless you mean to tell me he knew that if Touma just stood there he'd tank that explosion or the beams? He clearly does not lack an intent to kill after the initial warning shot, but his motivation to get it done quicker changes. He wouldn't be against killing her if she confidentally ignored a warning shot.

Only after Touma breeched his defenses and he lost his mind. I will find the quote but there is a part in OT 3 where Accelerator says himself that he is against killing actual humans which is why he's mad that Misaka 10032 has dragged Touma into it, although she really never.

Although they did retcon this part in Railgun so I suppose it's what continuity you want to follow, Index or Railgun.

Scrlk666777 said:
Only after Touma breeched his defenses and he lost his mind. I will find the quote but there is a part in OT 3 where Accelerator says himself that he is against killing actual humans which is why he's mad that Misaka 10032 has dragged Touma into it, although she really never.
Although they did retcon this part in Railgun so I suppose it's what continuity you want to follow, Index or Railgun.
In Index's continuity he's literally kicking and throwing steal beams and train-tracks at the guy dude. It doesn't matter which continuity, if Touma wasn't quick on his feet he'd have died. He's playful about it and not bloodlusted like Post is and, when he cornered Touma, he was 100% willing to kil Touma. He bum rushed him at the end after Touma survived everything and then got a knuckle sandwich which made him freak out.

Also that's blashemy, Railgun sux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back