• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Satoru Gojo

Accel is not 7-A so which tier is being used here? if Accel can get past the infinity which is conceptual then he would likely just one shot Gojo. If he can't get past the infinity then I don't see how he wins once domain comes out.

I argue Accelerator with any of his wings wins. Gojo cannot filter out their complexity, just like how Accelerator couldn't filter out Aiwass' despite them having vectors.

Hundreds of Black wings that are hundreds of meters long and can destroy skyscrapers would be enough and plat wings just makes it much more conclusive due to holism+Solar System AP, soulrip, etc.

The only reason why black wings would not result in a stomp is that Gojo would still have a wincon through Domain Expansion overloading Accelerator's mind, but it's still in Accelerator's favor.

If Accelerator does not have his wings, Gojo stomps. Accelerator would have no win con.

Accel is not 7-A so which tier is being used here? if Accel can get past the infinity which is conceptual then he would likely just one shot Gojo. If he can't get past the infinity then I don't see how he wins once domain comes out.
I dont think stats matters here when both a really op barriers

I argue Accelerator with any of his wings wins. Gojo cannot filter out their complexity, just like how Accelerator couldn't filter out Aiwass' despite them having vectors.

Hundreds of Black wings that are hundreds of meters long and can destroy skyscrapers would be enough and plat wings just makes it much more conclusive due to holism+Solar System AP, soulrip, etc.

The only reason why black wings would not result in a stomp is that Gojo would still have a wincon through Domain Expansion overloading Accelerator's mind, but it's still in Accelerator's favor.

If Accelerator does not have his wings, Gojo stomps. Accelerator would have no win con.
How does he bypass infinity exactly? Being able to shake the galaxy and destroy skyscrapers are not gonna help him mush here?

He could just remove the air in the area and make him suffocate

I dont think stats matters here when both a really op barriers
More so talking about if it can be added as a win, if speeds equal and Accel can just one shot if he bypasses Accels vector manip then its just a stomp.

How does he bypass infinity exactly? Being able to shake the galaxy and destroy skyscrapers are not gonna help him mush here?
His vector manip should allow him to control any vectors no?

Both Gojo and Accelerator need to understand the phenomenon to filter them out. Gojo in his flashback could not filter out poison for example. The wings will just pass right through.

Holism auto targets people since the macro of the universe and the micro of the body are linked. Affecting the galaxy will affect Gojo like a voodoo doll.
“Are you trying to apply a powerful external pressure to remove my soul from this
temporary body!?”

The microcosm of the body and the macrocosm of the planet were linked.

When something happened to one, it affected the other.

That theory was usually applied to use the micro as a way of moving the macro. To put it
extremely simply, refining magic power in the body and moving the arms or legs would
distort the larger physical world and produce flames or ice from the hand.

But this monster was different.

He used the macro as a way of moving the micro.

By adding a large tree to the cosmos and thoroughly shaking the world out to the ends of
the galaxy, he was applying a physical blow to a single person’s flesh and blood.

All to force an astral projection initiated by an external third party.

Now, had the #1 realized how similar this was to the holistic esper power some had hoped
to create within the immortal monster sealed for so long inside the Windowless Building
and freed by Lightning God Thor?

“Gah.”

“This will eliminate what made you so special. Being the strongest is boring. It’s like a
poison that dulls your sense of pain. You only get to see who you truly are once it’s been
stripped from you. So I’ll show you, Coronzon. I’ll show you who you are when you’re
stripped bare!!”

More so talking about if it can be added as a win, if speeds equal and Accel can just one shot if he bypasses Accels vector manip then its just a stomp.

His vector manip should allow him to control any vectors no?
Yes but ap is not helping against infinity. His wincon is manipulating gojo internal vectors and sucking the air of the area

Both Gojo and Accelerator need to understand the phenomenon to filter them out. Gojo in his flashback could not filter out poison for example.

Holism auto targets people since the macro of the universe and the micro of the body are linked. Affecting the galaxy will affect Gojo like a voodoo doll.
then should i restrict platwings?

Both Gojo and Accelerator need to understand the phenomenon to filter them out. Gojo in his flashback could not filter out poison for example. The wings will just pass right through.
He doesn't need to fully understand a phenomenon to filter them out. Something like poison is just complex because poison comes in many different forms (Venom, Poison, natural poisons, poisoned food, etc). Some poisons he might not want to filter out. The reason it's difficult is because what he lets go through his infinity is based on their "threat level" to him. Since poison comes in many different forms, it's hard to differentiate what ones are harmful or their "threat level" to him. Or as he puts it "harder to distinguish" (He says this after preventing a pen from entering infinity, but allowing the rather harmless eraser to pass through infinity, so it's clear it's just a distinguishing issue, not actually needing to grasp what the thing is or what it consists of).

He can simplify things and block things out simply based on mass, speed, or shape.

9.jpg

Don't really know anything about Accelerator or these wings though, but if Gojo deemed them as a threat based on its mass speed or shape, he'd simply be able to keep it out of Infinity.

If he didn't deem the wings as dangerous, they'd be able to pass through his infinity (Well, if he wants it to anyway. Just because something isn't dangerous to him doesn't mean he won't choose to still filter them out).

Yeah won't matter, Accel's subatomic dura neg of organs pretty much negs Gojo. Accel due to dura neg.

I have no clue lol. Maybe someone else will chime in later. I doubt it'd be a factor here.
eh if its something simple then it just adds to negging Gojo.

Also

Yeah won't matter, Accel's subatomic dura neg of organs pretty much negs Gojo. Accel due to dura neg.
I'll retract my vote here. I'll wait for more Gojo support and when the profiles get updated.

He doesn't need to fully understand a phenomenon to filter them out. Something like poison is just complex because poison comes in many different forms (Venom, Poison, natural poisons, poisoned food, etc). Some poisons he might not want to filter out. The reason it's difficult is because what he lets go through his infinity is based on their "threat level" to him. Since poison comes in many different forms, it's hard to differentiate what ones are harmful or their "threat level" to him. Or as he puts it "harder to distinguish" (He says this after preventing a pen from entering infinity, but allowing the rather harmless eraser to pass through infinity, so it's clear it's just a distinguishing issue, not actually needing to grasp what the thing is or what it consists of).
I'm very familiar with Gojo's whitelist filter that works very similar to Accelerator's.

"Harder to distinguish" or "too complex" is semantics since I mean p much the same thing.

Accelerator sees Aiwass as a threat and subconsciously chooses to filter them out, but can't since they operate under vastly foreign laws.
The same will happen to Gojo. He will not be able to distinguish the wings since they operate on vastly foreign laws that JJK operates under.

Kakine who creates nonexistent particles that don't exist in the world describes the wings as leaving the category of logic altogether, and while slightly hyperbolic, serves to prove its complexity.
(The biggest danger is those wings that leave the category of logic altogether. Those can carry out attacks that overcome Dark Matter’s strength. He would be quite a threat if he could bring them out at will.)
Kakine compares Accelerator's black wings to his own and states that they are composed of elementary particles. Gojo's filter works at the atomic level, not subatomic so that's an additional reason why he can't filter them.
His back burst open. From it burst murky black wings. Black wings like jet sprays. The
anger had removed his very consciousness, crushed his very sense of self, and the pair of
wings had exploded out of it. In moments, they stretched dozens of meters, parted the
asphalt, and scraped against building walls.

“Ha...”

When Kakine Teitoku saw that, he knew.

His Dark Matter, his elementary particles that supposedly didn’t exist in this universe.
What on earth was it? Where was he pulling it out of? What did it mean?

“Crazy...That’s some crazy evil. See, you can do it after all, villain. I see why Dark
Matter’s just a spare plan now. But that doesn’t necessarily mean victory is assured!!”

As though answering his cry, Kakine Teitoku’s six wings exploded out. They reached
dozens of meters in length, filled with both a mystical light and an inorganic,
machinelike quality. Just like a giant weapon that God or angels would use.

The air cried as it was touched by the six wings.

What Accelerator and Dark Matter possessed, respectively, were organicity and
inorganicity. And those terms applied to a different world than this one. One wielded a
part of a power equal to God, and one wielded part of the heavenly plane in which God
lived. With these conditions, the match was even. And Kakine Teitoku, unlike
Accelerator, hadn’t lost himself.
The wings either come from one of two places: the phase of heaven or the heavenly plane where God lives. Yes, there's a distinction to be made, but it's not important for this debate.

Accelerator also manipulates an unknown metaphysical energy as an attack.

I'm very familiar with Gojo's whitelist filter that works very similar to Accelerator's.

"Harder to distinguish" or "too complex" is semantics since I mean p much the same thing.

Accelerator sees Aiwass as a threat and subconsciously chooses to filter them out, but can't since they operate under vastly foreign laws.
The same will happen to Gojo. He will not be able to distinguish the wings since they operate on vastly foreign laws that JJK operates under.

Kakine who creates nonexistent particles that don't exist in the world describes the wings as leaving the category of logic altogether, and while slightly hyperbolic, serves to prove its complexity.

Kakine compares Accelerator's black wings to his own and states that they are composed of elementary particles. Gojo's filter works at the atomic level, not subatomic so that's an additional reason why he can't filter them.

The wings either come from one of two places: the phase of heaven or the heavenly plane where God lives. Yes, there's a distinction to be made, but it's not important for this debate.

Accelerator also manipulates an unknown metaphysical energy as an attack.
damn.. should i use base accel then?

It's not semantics at all to assume harder to distinguish has a different meaning from too complex. Those are two inherently different sentences.

You can assume that, but I'm not going to assume Gojo's abilities possess the same weakness as Accelerator when his only issue noted is being able to distinguish between poisons which are a lot harder to distinguish from something like say heat where it becomes evident at what level it'd become dangerous and thus require him to block it out.

If you mean distinguish as in not be able to even conceive them because the wings are of some weird nature, than that's fair game. But if he can perceive them in any fashion, he's likely just going to block them out.
Yes it does. He can block out heat, and heat is propogated through space and into people via radiation at a sub-atomic level.

Just because Gojo's technique controls space at an atomic level doesn't mean that things smaller than atoms in scale don't have to cross infinite distance. Thus why Gojo can't be burned through Jogo's flames which can turn people to ash instantly.

So yes, he'd be able to block out elementary particles.
Too bad he wont be able to hear shit
I don't think he'll need to hear to fight. He just seems to have very good senses or intuition to be able to fight with a blindfold on all the time, and Infinity itself likely blocks out a lot of sounds too (Sounds that would be damaging to the ear anyway, not harmless ones that wouldn't harm his hearing).

Yes it does. He can block out heat, and heat is propogated through space and into people via radiation at a sub-atomic level.
Honestly, I agree. I was just going off Gojo's profile stating that it works on the atomic level. Someone should correct it to say subatomic.

He probably still uses his other senses to fight without a blindfold. If accel decides to completely remove the sound of the area then gojo wont be able to hear

Honestly, I agree. I was just going off Gojo's profile stating that it works on the atomic level. Someone should correct it to say subatomic.
Well that's because it's stated in the story that he uses cursed energy to manipulate space at the atomic level. But that doesn't mean it's inherently limited to blocking out atomic sized objects. Anything that would need to travel distance would be affected. He simply manipulates space on that scale to create an infinite distance.

He probably still uses his other senses to fight without a blindfold. If accel decides to completely remove the sound of the area then gojo wont be able to hear
If that were true, I'm like 99% Gojo would immediately opt for Domain Expansion given he awareness of the surrounding area was completely blocked off. From there, things go bad from Accelerator unless he's got like resistance to power null and really good resistance to info manipulation.

If that were true, I'm like 99% Gojo would immediately opt for Domain Expansion given he awareness of the surrounding area was completely blocked off. From there, things go bad from Accelerator unless he's got like resistance to power null and really good resistance to info manipulation.
Power null wont on Accel since esper powers ARE WAY to different from curse enregy

I
By info manip you mean him sending infinite information?

Accelerator's profile also states that he can manipulate vectors from a distance.
Laughing and laughing some more, Kakine took his six truly awakened wings and slammed them into Accelerator.

He didn’t even care about Accelerator anymore. He just wanted to test this on something nearby. That was all Kakine was thinking.

But then, a cracking noise let out.

A moment later, his body, hit with a massive force, was buried in the asphalt.

“Guh...?!”

He didn’t know what had happened.

Accelerator’s black wings hadn’t moved. He’d simply looked his way and waved a hand. With just that, Kakine, who thought he was in an absolutely dominant position, lost, crushed deep down into the ground.

He heard cricking and cracking.

It was his right hand, with the Tweezers equipped, being instantly cut off at the elbow.

(Gah...ah...!! Wh-what the...hell...?!)

Accelerator had picked up some kind of vector, changed its direction, concentrated it at one point, and attacked him with it. He knew that, but even with all the world’s vectors, he couldn’t have caused something like this. Right now, Kakine Teitoku was sure he couldn’t lose in this world.

It didn’t make sense.

He couldn’t comprehend it.

So they can't be seen for example? If so, then I completely agree
No, they're still visible.

Back