• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Satoru Gojo

Care to explain it with proof?
Like with scans? Sure.

As noted by Kenjaku, Domain's are able to nullify all techniques, even Gojo's complex spatial manip

Territorial_Expansion5.jpg

However, cursed energy, the energy system of the verse is unaffected, because as explained by Gojo, cursed energy can be used to counter cursed techniques of the domain caster:

10.jpg

11.jpg

On top of that, it was never stated Domain Expansion nullified Cursed Energy, just Cursed Techniques, which are merely an application of cursed energy.

Thus hax in and of itself are what is nullified. Not the energy system.

Therefore, it could null some of Accelerator's hax

Considering the complexity of his conceptual manipulation I'd say nullifying vectors is well in his capabilities.

On top of that, it was never stated Domain Expansion nullified Cursed Energy, just Cursed Techniques, which are merely an application of cursed energy.

Thus hax in and of itself are what is nullified. Not the energy system.

Therefore, it could null some of Accelerator's hax
Then it just nullifies cursed techniques which using cursed energy. Not all hax. It can't nullifies Accelerator's hax which not using cursed energy.

Then it just nullifies cursed techniques which using cursed energy. Not all hax. It can't nullifies Accelerator's hax which not using cursed energy.
No, it nullifies the hax that the Cursed Techniques produce. It's pretty blatant that it affects the hax in and of itself if cursed energy can still be used to attack and counter within a Domain.

If it can nullify something like Gojo's conceptual space-time hax, it can def nullify Accelerator's

This doesn't really work. It isn't nullifying CT because it uses curse energy, it just nullfies CT, so what is the difference with Accel hax and curse techniques?

His DE using conceptual manipulation?
No Domains can nullify Gojo's limitless as shown with Jogo, which is conceptual so Gojo's domain would do the same.

I thought DE strike the target instantly, ignoring distance. So it can bypass Infinity. Or I am wrong?
DE guaranteed hits do yeah, but it doesn't "bypass" infinity, the infinity is power nulled by the domain so there is no bypassing it.

Also sorry kinda, I'm not sure what's being kept and whats being removed on Gojo's page so the conceptual stuff I just never put but I will separate his domain hax on the page to clear it up slightly.

DE guaranteed hits do yeah, but it doesn't "bypass" infinity, the infinity is power nulled by the domain so there is no bypassing it.

Only some abilities hit targets instantly, some techniques simply spawn homing attacks for their "guarantees hit". Like Jogo's technique that Gojo countered. If we assume it hit instantly that would mean Gojo has infinite speed. Some techniques like transfiguration def insta affect the people inside

Honestly i think should just change it to plat wing accel since thats more fair

Post Qliphah, he'd just go into plat wings in character though. Idk if you can restrict his plat wings like that.
Honestly i think should just change it to plat wing accel since thats more fair
And I don't think it'd be more fair, what about you LaserPrecision?

Only some abilities hit targets instantly, some techniques simply spawn homing attacks for their "guarantees hit". Like Jogo's technique that Gojo countered. If we assume it hit instantly that would mean Gojo has infinite speed. Some techniques like transfiguration def insta affect the people inside
If it hits targets instantly then it could bypass Acclerators refelction

So both sides can bypass def, huh. What is the range of the battle?
Well Gojo's highest ranged stuff is purple, red and blue, but range isn't much of an issue with Gojo since he can teleport people across cities and also should be able to do the same for himself, and also Domains can be moved as well.

Post Qliphah, he'd just go into plat wings in character though. Idk if you can restrict his plat wings like that. And I don't think it'd be more fair, what about you LaserPrecision?
i mean you could still restrict something if it a different tier rights?

Oh yeah i gojo has existence erasure with purple idk it would work on accel tho

Well Gojo's highest ranged stuff is purple, red and blue, but range isn't much of an issue with Gojo since he can teleport people across cities and also should be able to do the same for himself, and also Domains can be moved as well.
Given it's using own speed, I think Accel can outspeed him.

Given it's using own speed, I think Accel can outspeed him.
Well when someone's too fast for Gojo he usually will just use large aoe like max Blue but that likely won't work so he may just go with domain. Though if Accel just can't get past limitless Im not sure what really happens.

He can control imaginary vector
Yeah then he should easily shut down purple.

His smarter than 100 supercomputers i think he could survive long enough to counter attack
Uh not too knowledgeable on this but just 0.2 seconds of his domain dumped 3 months worth of info onto humans and only paralyzed curses for a couple seconds at most 10 so anything longer and he's likely start destroying Accel's brain with years worth of info.

Well when someone's too fast for Gojo he usually will just use large aoe like max Blue but that likely won't work so he may just go with domain. Though if Accel just can't get past limitless Im not sure what really happens.
He can suck the air of the area. He can also just mess with the vectors of his body

Yeah then he should easily shut down purple.

Uh not too knowledgeable on this but just 0.2 seconds of his domain dumped 3 months worth of info onto humans and only paralyzed curses for a couple seconds at most 10 so anything longer and he's likely start destroying Accel's brain with years worth of info.
Those are normal humans not Extraordinary geniuses like Accelerator

Yeah, normal humans whose brain didn't same as supercomputer, and Accelerator's brain exceed of that a hundred supercomputers.

Accelerator isn't the one performing the calculations if it changes anything. The Misaka Network does.

Accelerator had these calculation powers in his pre-headshot key. Idk why it's being argued for w/e key this is.

Can you explain why the metaphysical attack wouldn't work? Are you telling me Gojo can prevent concepts from reaching him?
Can explain Accel's metaphysical attack first?
He can suck the air of the area. He can also just mess with the vectors of his body
Oh right, what's the deal with that? Is Accel able to remotely control vectors or does he need to be in contact to mess with his body? And the air stuff, what's the range on it and Gojo should be able to keep his brain on without the need for air for a couple seconds through reversed cursed technique.

Those are normal humans not Extraordinary geniuses like Accelerator
Yeah ik, so quantify how much info Accel can intake and still be active.
Accelerator isn't the one performing the calculations if it changes anything. The Misaka Network does.
Is that inside of him or aiding his brain to process info?

Back