• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Satoru Gojo

Laughing and laughing some more, Kakine took his six truly awakened wings and slammed them into Accelerator.

He didn’t even care about Accelerator anymore. He just wanted to test this on something nearby. That was all Kakine was thinking.

But then, a cracking noise let out.

A moment later, his body, hit with a massive force, was buried in the asphalt.

“Guh...?!”

He didn’t know what had happened.

Accelerator’s black wings hadn’t moved. He’d simply looked his way and waved a hand. With just that, Kakine, who thought he was in an absolutely dominant position, lost, crushed deep down into the ground.

He heard cricking and cracking.

It was his right hand, with the Tweezers equipped, being instantly cut off at the elbow.

(Gah...ah...!! Wh-what the...hell...?!)

Accelerator had picked up some kind of vector, changed its direction, concentrated it at one point, and attacked him with it. He knew that, but even with all the world’s vectors, he couldn’t have caused something like this. Right now, Kakine Teitoku was sure he couldn’t lose in this world.

It didn’t make sense.

He couldn’t comprehend it.
Yeah Accel fra.

No, they're still visible.
Oh, if that's the case, he could simply refuse to let them in on attrition of them having "shape" which he said is one of several other factors he takes into consideration when blocking something out.

Well, if the shape is comprehensible I suppose. Though if Gojo is seeing some weird psycadelic shit instead because he can't fully perceive it, he may just choose to not let it in on that alone.

In the same text it says he did it by manipulating the vector of an object and sending it flying into them
Telekinesis can sometimes require hand movements, but it doesn't send anything flying to people.

If you disagree with the profile under post-headshot Black wings and he can't actually manipulate from a distance, make a CRT about it and I'll support you.
  • manipulation of vectors from long-range distances without the need for touch
The metaphysical energy attack however is invisible and Gojo would not be able to distinguish it.
Accelerator’s power gave him control over all vectors regardless of what type they were.
His speech ability, walking ability, and the acquisition of this new power had likely all
used some kind of power that existed in that local space.

Scientifically speaking, Accelerator was currently unable to perform any physics
calculations, so it should have been impossible for him to control any physical force.

But what if there was some other power?

If he had grabbed ahold of some unscientific theory, did it matter what calculations he
could make?

The occult.

That was what appeared to be a set of irregular laws that showed themselves ever so
slightly after thousands and tens of thousands of experiments and that only a researcher
of Kihara’s level would know about.

(He’s achieved a new Clearance level for what he can control? What values did he input
into his Personal Reality? What has he secured a method of communicating with!?)

The only possibility he could think of was the representative example of a power filling
Academy City.

(AIM!? ...Wait, it can’t be! Is that power actually that angel or whatever!?)

But Accelerator was not going to wait around.

He poured more strength into his grip as he squeezed Kihara’s skull.

“...”

He smiled. He silently smiled.

“Ha ha ha,” laughed back Kihara Amata as his arms and legs hung down limply.
And he asked a question.

“H-have you...seen what’s behind you, you monster?”

“ihbfKILLwq”

The black wings explosively burst out.

An unexplainable and invisible power burst from Accelerator’s hand and assaulted
Kihara Amata.

His body left Accelerator’s hand, shot through the abandoned office at terrifying speed,
flew out of the broken window, and cut across the night sky at dozens of times the speed
of sound. He moved so quickly that he turned to plasma and left behind an orange
afterimage.

It was not necessary to check to see if he was dead.
Whether Accelerator is either manipulating things from a distance or using an unexplainable metaphysical energy, both result in a win for Accelerator.

Bruh, you guys can't even wait until Gojo gets a hax upgrade thread (which is accepted by the way) to be applied to Gojo's profiles?🗿

Telekinesis can sometimes require hand movements, but it doesn't send anything flying to people.

If you disagree with the profile under post-headshot Black wings and he can't actually manipulate from a distance, make a CRT about it and I'll support you.
  • manipulation of vectors from long-range distances without the need for touch
The metaphysical energy attack however is invisible and Gojo would not be able to distinguish it.

Whether Accelerator is either manipulating things from a distance or using an unexplainable metaphysical energy, both result in a win for Accelerator.
this metaphysical energy what is it exactly? Because Gojo's already shown us he's able to create imaginary mass, and curse energy itself is conceptual and information type 2.

That's because I didn't believe it'd make a difference.
Maybe not against Higher-D stuff, but it definitely makes a huge difference against abilities that are of the same dimensionality as Gojo is, if the explanations I've gotten from the new abilities revision are correct.

Maybe not against Higher-D stuff, but it definitely makes a huge difference against abilities that are of the same dimensionality as Gojo is, if the explanations I've gotten from the new abilities revision are correct.
Sorry did not realize

Was it even Telekinesis tho? It sounds like they just manipulated the vector of something and launched it at the character being hit
Accelerator had picked up some kind of vector, changed its direction, concentrated it at one point, and attacked him with it. He knew that, but even with all the world’s vectors, he couldn’t have caused something like this. Right now, Kakine Teitoku was sure he couldn’t lose in this world.
Fair.

No I was just using it as an example. This profile describes it more as ranged vector manipulation.
I would agree if it means he can manip the vectors of Gojo's body to inflict instant injuries, but the description of the ability seems to imply they manipulate a vector, and then launch said vector as a projectile very quickly at their opponent which would still need to cover a distance, which is thus canceled out by Infinity. If it allows the former, it is indeed a clear-cut win-con. If it's the latter, I don't think it'll help.

I would agree if it means he can manip the vectors of Gojo's body to inflict instant injuries, but the description of the ability seems to imply they manipulate a vector, and then launch said vector as a projectile very quickly at their opponent which would still need to cover a distance, which is thus canceled out by Infinity. If it allows the former, it is indeed a clear-cut win-con. If it's the latter, I don't think it'll help.
He can manipulate the vectors of Gojo's own body to sever limbs from a distance. Vector manipulation is a straight upgrade from Yuzuriha Ringo's Telekinesis who started to emulate Accelerator's power as she started to level up. I'm looking to make a profile for her one day.

I agree that if he's just sending a vector attack through his Infinity it wouldn't reach.

Its the former

Here he manipulate Kakine's vectors and his wings:
OT15 Chapter 5 Part 4

In the center of the crossroad that was in upheaval, Kakine Teitoku was lying there on the ground. The white wings that had their control of the vectors taken from them, had stabbed through Kakine. A puddle of blood was slowly spreading, as if an unknown magic circle was slowly taking shape.

The only reason why black wings would not result in a stomp is that Gojo would still have a wincon through Domain Expansion overloading Accelerator's mind, but it's still in Accelerator's favor.

If Accelerator does not have his wings, Gojo stomps. Accelerator would have no win con.
Having a win condition does necessarily stop a matchup from being a stomp.

going off Gojo's conceptual distance manipulation, his domains infor manip Im leaning to Gojo.

Also not saying he doesn't have it but this conceptual stuff isn't on the profile. Is it something being added soon?

It can bypass Vector Redirection?
Not sure why Domain Expansion wouldn't. A barrier just spawns around an area and nullifies abilities. I imagine it'd nullify a fair amount if not most of Accelerator's hax, and on top of that also force him to process multiple infinites of information which would just turn him into a vegetable and then kill him.

Not sure why Domain Expansion wouldn't. A barrier just spawns around an area and nullifies abilities. I imagine it'd nullify a fair amount if not most of Accelerator's hax, and on top of that also force him to process multiple infinites of information which would just turn him into a vegetable and then kill him.
Why it would nullifies vector manip? It's far different from curses energy.

Edit: it's an esper power.

Why it would nullifies vector manip? It's far different from curses energy.
Because Domain Expansion doesn't nullify cursed energy. It nullifies the hax in and of itself. Gojo even states you can still use Cursed Energy inside a domain. This means it doesn't nullify energy systems, but the hax in and of itself. Meaning it'd be able to nullify some of Accelerator's stuff.

Because Domain Expansion doesn't nullify cursed energy. It nullifies the hax in and of itself. Gojo even states you can still use Cursed Energy inside a domain. This means it doesn't nullify energy systems, but the hax in and of itself. Meaning it'd be able to nullify some of Accelerator's stuff.
Care to explain it with proof?

Back