• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additions for Superman (Post-Crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
Superman should have a limited Intangibility: By vibrating and phasing through Doomsday's attacks , Phases earth, saves omniverse, Phases through Mongul and Mongal's blasts

Superman should have a limited Invisibility: https://imgur.com/NmnmHxb

Superman should have Durability Negeation by phasing or Limited Matter Manipulation by phasing: https://imgur.com/vL45R5B

Superman should have Illusion Creation: Torquasm Vo Uses it to make illusions to provide a distractio

Superman should have Martial Arts and Pressure Point Strikes: Beats a magical kryptonian dragon while nearly powerless, Takes on the CSA , Pressure points another Kryptonia - he trained with Batman, Pressure points Kryptonite Man Batma, Even when he's powerless he's still able to crack a wall , Can fight properly, Good at fighting with a pla.

Superman should have a high resistance to Fire Manipulation: He withstands Apokolips fire

Superman should have Sound Manipulation: Replicate sonics, Destroys an illusion by shouting, Cancels out Darkseids soul with a vibratio.

Superman can use Kryptonite's Technological and Equipment: Fortress Stuff, Kryptonian Quantum Physics, Can make a planet, Phantom Zone projector, Pocket sized Phantom Zone projector, Has access to psi-blockers, Stardrive, Sunstone crystals are useful little *****, Solar grenade, K-Suit and it's bulletproof, Kryptonian tech can find New Genesis, Hunter/Prey Suit

Calms creature down with a touch.

Superman should have a resistance to Willpower Manipulation: https://imgur.com/NiHvXwZ, https://imgur.com/2kUAAtW, https://imgur.com/a1pjg4

Superman should have Astral Projection by Torquasm-Rao and Torquasm-Vo because he taught his wife which is Lois: Rao: Explains it and teaches it too Lois, Lois uses it to astrally project herself across dimensions

I do not have the time to verify all of those scans. Sorry.

I don't think it should count as Matter Manipulation considering he only vibrated really fast, that would mean we should give everyone that's a certain speed Matter Manipulation.

Resistance to Electricity is also a no I think. All it said was "High Voltage" and Superman was almost knocked out.

And I also don't think those qualify for Technology Manipulation.

Calming an animal/alien animal, probably shouldn't be classified as Empathic Manipulation.

I don't think that's Willpower Manipulation rather just Enormous Willpower.

The first two scans for the Magic Resistance are good but the last one contradicts them so I don't know about that.

The rest of them are fine tho.

Ogbunabali

Well he Disintegration him so it should be sub atomic level

Yeah your right about the Electricity one.

He uses Kryptonite technology and equipment

Maybe he has a resistant to it

All I'm saying is, I don't think that being fast should qualify for Matter Manipulation. But I'll let the others decide I'm fine with what ever.

Yeah but just using technology isn't enough for Technological Manipulation, he doesn't fit into any category on the page. Probably should get some of those things in Standard Equipment tho.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Well he Disintegration him so it should be sub atomic level
That still doesn't count as Matter Manipulation since he isn't directly manipulating the atoms in Cyborg Superman, he is only vibration his arm at high frequency, at most it can be classify as Durability Negation.

So should Superman have a resistance to willpower manipulation from above? Should Superman have beast mastery from above?

ABoogieYesSir said:
So should Superman have a resistance to willpower manipulation from above?
Should Superman have beast mastery from above?
Not sure about Beast Mastery, i feel like for having such power you need more than just calm down an animal.

Otherwise i bet 90% of Anime Protagonists would get such power.

Resistance to Willpower Manipulation seen fine to me, so it should be added.

I think he already has limited intangibility in the form of phasing through inanimate objects such as walls.

Not sure if that's actual invisibility rather than simply moving faster than his eyes can track.

Ogbunibali said what was needed about Matter manipulation and Electricity resistance. The former is too iffy and the latter wasn't even a feat but the exact opposite of one.

He already has Regenerationn, which is self-healing.

Also share the same thoughts about Willpower manipulation as Og

Martial arts and astral projection seem good.

And the magic thing is kind of inconsistent; he is susceptible to magic in the general consensus despite him surviving 4-B magic spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back