• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
This was suggested awhile back, so I'm finally getting to it.

Adventure Time: The Beginning of the End, which is probably going to be the last major Adventure Time media outside of the finale, outside of a few misc comic arcs, has been running for a bit now with two issues out. With it, came really good feats and other bits of lore.

Note: This isn't a revision thread, moreso a general discussion about the franchise. I just wanted to gauge opinions on a handful of feats for when I do make a verse revision
Beginning of the End feats and cool stuff

Other highlights
While the feats in Beginning of the End are impressive, what made the comic so good is the writing and characterization. It really feels like a big event in the world of Ooo, so many characters are brought in tastefully, and all the little touches are respectable. Not only is every character in character, but they're expanded upon. We got to learn about Billy and Susan's philosophy on heroism, and just how much Finn means to everyone. It's been a great read so far and I'm really looking forward to where it goes from here.

Chrono Rex's powers
From what we've seen so far, I think we can derive a small list of powers for him.

• Time Manipulation (duh)
    • Time Stop (his presence made the clocks stop in the Tree House)
  • Existence Erasure (Capable of removing people from existence, as if they never happened)
  • Portal Creation (created portals from the 4th to 3rd dimension)
  • Duplication (created clones of Shoko, Fern, Susan and Billy, each with their original mindsets and personalities intact)
  • Higher Dimensional physiology (The complete master of the 4th dimension, and a higher dimensional being. Unable to be stricken by 3-dimensional and below beings)
Thoughts?

Regarding The Cosmic Imagination and The Enchiridio
So we currently rate TCI at 2-A for being the total sum of reality. That was fine then, but with the revelations in this arc, I think they could be much, much higher.

It's been said a few times that the universe of Adventure Time takes place in a dream by an old man. This dream now has 5-Dimensional objects, and the man's dream itself, is but a figment of TCI's dream. Could this mean High 2-A to Low 1-C TCI? I'm not really sure, but they're at least on a higher level of 2-A for being stronger than Chrono Rex who is the embodiment of all time across infinite timelines.

Regarding The Lich, Sweet P, Orgalorg, etc
It's been a bit of a meme about how Adventure Time has so many Tier 2/Infinite/Immeasurable outliers, but I had a brief discussion with Sewa and she didn't think they could be considered outliers anymore, given the quantity. The feats they have off the top of my head are:

• Vampire King being able to "kaboom reality" (Okay, great. 'Cause I need you to go to the secret catacombs and bury this nasty bucket of sludge in the deep-deep down. [holds up the bucket that contains all the vampire essence] Just be uber-duber careful not to drop it. Pure vampire essence this powerful could kaboom reality off its whack.-PB, Checkmate)
  • Wish magic being able to "cause irreversible damage to the very structure of existence!" (I'm with Chatsberry. If this comet hits, we four indeed may perish. But the Elements we embody — Fire, Ice, Candy, and Slime — will live on! But a misplaced wish could cause irreversible damage to the very structure of existence!-Balthus, Evergree)
  • The Lich and Orgalorg predating the nothingness that predated time and space (Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing, and before there was nothing... there were monsters. -The Lich, Gold Stars)
  • Chatsberry probably creating a dimension with stars and deep space (Jellybeans have Power)
  • Various universe creation statements, and Finn created his own universe in Puhoy!
  • The Time Room being described as a higher dimension without time.
My problem with the Tier 2 feats is that they either don't really scale lie the universe creation ones, or would cause a lot of problems, lie with Vampire King since Marceline absorbed his entire essence.

Removal of Subsonic/Supersonic Fin
Me and Js briefly discussed and both agreed that Subsonic Finn should just be replaced with MHS+ based off of Ice King. Recently a user made a calc that put early series Finn at MHS and theirs a feat in The Enchiridio where a low tier hero reacts to a natural thunderbolt, so it's consistent enough. Thoughts?

Other stuffÔäó

• Every High 6-A character should be bumped to 5-C since the High 6-A feat was calculated at 5-C.
  • Most EoS 5-C characters should be bumped to Low 5-B scaling off of Jake.
  • We shall mourn the fact that 3-C Finn and Jake was almost in grasp but taken from us to soon.
So yeah...discuss away.

Pretty much what we discussed already so obviously I agree I loved there's finally a Adventure Time thread to I love talking about it and it's convenient

Tier 2 Marceline would give me life ( and probably a boner ovo) I definitely understand why it's iffy

And of course Beginning of the End has been fantastic and I can't wait for the third issue

Also, both Enchiridion and Cosmic Imagination should have Conceptual manipulation and Law manipulation

CI for creating concept of magic and creating laws of the multiverse and Enchiridion for being capable of freely manipulating the CI. It's being said that Mages are capable of altering it's laws too.

I've been also thinking about possible profiles for Composite Hero/Wizard in Adventure Time. Wizards being capable of at least 8-A feats up to Low 2-C and Righteous Heroes who can merge with the Cosmic Imaginatio

Ah, and the Enchiridion's consciousness or "True form" exists outside of the Dream which contains literally everything present in the story.

This thread seems logical apart from 6D CI The dreamer is 6D because he dreams CI

He transcends CI not the other way around.

There are multiple dreamers. One of the short stories in the book involves a guy dreaming the entire universe, who himself is just another persons dream.

@Emperoer Looks good so far.

Speaking of the Enchiridion I just wanted to also say it's a must have book for any AT fan for how detailed,well written and full of content ( so happy I got it for my birthday)

And Marcy's super secret scrapbook is also a fantastic read imo I loved seeing Simon's relationship with Marceline expanded even more ( even teaching her how to draw,feeding her and playing hide and seek with each other) and him progressively falling to the crown's influence was heart wrenching I remember there's even a part where Simon is praying to god they make it out okay

Also love the lore additions and exploring the post mushroom war era and it's affects on the world

So this is something I've had in mind and I wanted to hear some opinions so I hear Chatsberry is gonna be upgraded cause of his possible dimension creating feat ( I hear 4-A)

And I was thinking could we scale Elemental PB to this? After unlocking her powers she could defeat Patience's creations after he unlocked her powers further and her elemental form was described as pure candy elemental ( meaning she's likely comparable or superior to normal elementals like Chatsberry) which makes sense giving she's connected to all candies though out all the galaxies

That said I definitely get this could cause scaling issues as this would scale to the other elemental forms and partial to Finn for fighting elemental FP and then by extension pretty much everyone relevant at this point so I understand why this wouldn't be accepted

What do you guys think?

If 4-A Chatsberry gets accepted, then yeah the hyper elemental avatars should scale. 4-A Fire Finn would probably be an outlier so I don't think it'd scale to anyone but them and Magic Man/Magic Woman.

Not sure what to do with Marcy though. Not only did she match Fire Elemental when barely even trying, but she also consistently fights folks way stronger than Finn and Jake, not to mention that Tier 3/2 feat scaling off of Vampire King.

I'm honestly wondering if we can calc the energy required to be one with and control all candy in the universe...Total Biomass of Earth is 550,000,000,000,000 kg (estimated). In AT, we know of at least two planets in the Oovian galaxy with life (probably 3 or 4 but let's low ball), so double that.

550,000,000,000,000 * 2 = 1.1e+15 kg

There are 100 billion estimated galaxies i the universe.

1.1e+15 * 100,000,000,000 = 1.1e+26 kg

So 0.000055 SM

1.97 Exatons

Though that's irrelevant since we've seen nebulas made of candy and planet sized candy before.

So yeah, 4-A seems justifiable.

I wouldn't consider that an outlier to be honest

Each elemental has potential or is superior to the one who lived before, for example PB > Chadsberry and Patience > Evergreen. Finn would scale either in his Fire form or base. @Darkanine

Darkanine said:
There are multiple dreamers. One of the short stories in the book involves a guy dreaming the entire universe, who himself is just another persons dream.

@Emperoer Looks good so far.
The entire ending was that someone dreamed CI

Tier 2 Marceline / Everyone in Adventure Time would give me a purpose in life. ;____;

4-A Elementals is cool too, though

Like I said, Marcy and the others being tier 4 outright or tier 4, possibly tier 2 wouldn't bother me one bit due to how many feats they now have, as opposed to it being a mere outlier.

But... Jeez if tier 2 got accepted the chills wouldn't stop.

@Hykuu

My point is that there are multiple dreamers, not just one. The reality containing 5-D objects is still a dream, transcended by the CI, transcended by Dear Reader.

Yooo notice that Fern s actually Fern and not The Green Knight.

Also, Mars is literally falling through the sky. What?

Hype.

Well seems to go with some of my predictions that Fern might have a redemption

For Mars idk maybe GLOB comes back to finish the job ether way could be a hype feat

He had easily the worst episode in Islands so yeah, he did suck very much.

Yeah best part of the episode was probably the dialogue

"What if those people need to slay lizard to feed babies?"

"Yeah man then it be like your the slayer of babies"

"Always love you, even though your really letting us down"

I was gonna make a joke about how PB would be his Griffith but uhh...the more I think about it, the ore disturbingly true it sounds.

Man the comments on that video are cringey.

The trailer wasn't very good imo. Most of it we already saw or can infer, but what tf was with that thing the Gumball Guardians were fighting?

Idk probably another one of Gumbald's creations most Likely

Also low key loved Bacon Pancakes got one last sendoff before the finale

Back