• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M1] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Kryn vs Finn the Human

Besides all that, my moneys still on finn. I don't remember a whole lot about adventure time, but finn can do a whole lot of stuff with freakin imagination powers at his disposal, cause, y'know, HE'S A CARTOON

Besides all that, my moneys still on finn. I don't remember a whole lot about adventure time, but finn can do a whole lot of stuff with freakin imagination powers at his disposal, cause, y'know, HE'S A CARTOON
It’s def pretty close but I did vote finn for a reason

Me personally, i'm still leaning finn, but i won't do in depth research on both just yet cause im busy typing a whole scientific paper in my sandbox on why asuna beats accelerator for when the thread eventually opens 💀
I have it done in my sandbox and it’s over 6,000 characters long 🍷🗿

Hello, I am back.

I feel the same

The guys having those abilities doesn’t mean all that much when Finn is brothers with and a match for a guy with insane body control as well and his feats of acrobatics outweigh the ones you’re presenting. The matter stuff is cool but them just having those abilities doesn’t say much to me. It’s not like Finn is gonna be trying to get out of sight here, so unless it’s some sort of precog the sensing is a bit irrelevant. I just don’t see how he can entirely halt Finn from getting in long enough to properly read him when he has better agility and heat resistance to bank off of.

Finn has his ways of getting around the dura neg or at least mitigating it so he isn’t killed or hit in any vital areas. He’s also had his head dipped in lava and kept fighting, it seems he’d basically shake off the balloons if it’s just some drops of magma, though they are hotter. So either Kryn keeps going for the little ones and maybe gets a win that way or resorts to spamming in which he likely gets dodged some more and beaten. It’s a bit of a mind game which I think Finn can win. And the Gladiator Knights stuff gives me faith those clones aren’t touching him. It’s like Naruto, the clones are strong in their own right but against a relevant opponent, they’re getting washed.

Unless you can provide evidence of Finn withstanding heat that is > 27k Celsius, he is getting burned by Magma attacks upon contact.

Keep in mind that the feats/capabilities I listed earlier are not the feats of people Kryn fights and defeats. They are the feats for the most basic Aspirant-1, who also have additional abilities such as combat-applicable Flight and ranged attacks. These people are fodderized in the dozens by Aspirant-2s, who themselves are fodderized dozens by Aspirant-3s, who themselves are shot down and defeated by Kryn even if they outnumber him to 2-1 to 3-1, including the ones who have ranged one-tap attacks.

With him doing a bit more things with athleticism and agility, Finn would at most have some edge against the most basic Aspirant-1 in those regards at best, not the people who can fodderize people who can fodderize them, who themselves are still fully dodged defeated by Kryn.

About Magma clones, they can utilize the same Magma attacks Kryn can, meaning they can spam Magma Ballon, Pellet Ballon, and Seeking Magma along with Kryn. These are very much effective against Aspirant-3s:

Magma Ballon are large spherical floating objects that are meant to distract, and they would burn Finn upon contact. Finn would not push them away either and would either need to dodge around them or slash them, which may cause the magma to get to him, doing some damage.

Seeking Magma, which I did not mention before, is magma projectile that can home into Finn, even more effective than Kryn's other projectile attacks.

Pellet Balloon, which can be spawned right infront of his face and exploded, would burn Finn's face and likely eyes.

All of this would be spammed by Kryn and his clones, while Kryn also constantly backs off and increases the distance, forcing Finn to both deal with a bunch of Magma attacks and close the distance Kryn is constantly increasing.

Caustic Flood is akin to a laser attack in its function. Extends up to 400 meters and not an one-time projectile. Even if Finn can get around all other Magmas and dodge this at once, Kryn can just redirect it towards Finn and cut him in half.

So Finn would need get around all of this and close the distance to Kryn who constantly backs off and can also defeat people with aforementioned skill chain + Flight + ranged one-tap projectiles, which Kryn can consistently avoid even when outnumbered.

Finn also lacks capability to end this quick, since he doesn't seem to have anything that can prevent Kryn from backing off and increasing the distance, causing the battle to last longer even if he is to avoid Kryn's attacks, and Kryn's analysis and reading of him will only get better and he will be able to develop reliable insight on his possible movements.

Finn is no in no way better than Aspirant-3s in terms of capability. The chances of him getting around all of Kryn's attacks to close that distance Kryn is constantly increasing to decapitate him is unlikely to say the least.

Last edited:
Unless you can provide evidence of Finn withstanding heat that is > 27k Celsius, he is getting burned by Magma attacks upon contact.

Keep in mind that the feats/capabilities I listed earlier are not the feats of people Kryn fights and defeats. They are the feats for the most basic Aspirant-1, who also have additional abilities such as combat-applicable Flight and ranged attacks. These people are fodderized in the dozens by Aspirant-2s, who themselves are fodderized dozens by Aspirant-3s, who themselves are shot down and defeated by Kryn even if they outnumber him to 2-1 to 3-1, including the ones who have ranged one-tap attacks.

With him doing a bit more things with athleticism and agility, Finn would at most have some edge against the most basic Aspirant-1 in those regards at best, not the people who can fodderize people who can fodderize them, who themselves are still fully dodged defeated by Kryn.

About Magma clones, they can utilize the same Magma attacks Kryn can, meaning they can spam Magma Ballon, Pellet Ballon, and Seeking Magma along with Kryn. These are very much effective against Aspirant-3s:

Magma Ballon are large spherical floating objects that are meant to distract, and they would burn Finn upon contact. Finn would not push them away either and would either need to dodge around them or slash them, which may cause the magma to get to him, doing some damage.

Seeking Magma, which I did not mention before, is magma projectile that can home into Finn, even more effective than Kryn's other projectile attacks.

Pellet Balloon, which can be spawned right infront of his face and exploded, would burn Finn's face and likely eyes.

All of this would be spammed Kryn and his clones, while Kryn also constantly backs off and increases the distance, forcing Finn to both deal with a bunch of Magma attacks and close the distance Kryn is constantly increasing.

Caustic Flood is akin to a laser attack in its function. Extends up to 400 meters and not an one-time projectile. Even if Finn can get around all other Magmas and dodge this at once, Kryn can just redirect it towards Finn and cut him in half.

So Finn would need get around all of this and close the distance to Kryn who constantly backs off and can also defeat people with aforementioned skill chain + Flight + ranged one-tap projectiles, which Kryn can consistently avoid even when outnumbered.

Finn also lacks capability to end this quick, since he doesn't seem to have anything that can prevent Kryn from backing off and increasing the distance, causing the battle to last longer even if he is to avoid Kryn's attacks, and Kryn's analysis and reading of him will only get better and he will be able to develop reliable insight on his possible movements.

Finn is no in no way better than Aspirant-3s in terms of capability. The chances of him getting around all of Kryn's attacks to close that distance Kryn is constantly increasing to decapitate him is unlikely to say the least.
I do think he’ll be burned, but it won’t be something he can’t power through. He’s adventured for days straight and taken being beaten by giant monsters far worse than just a few burns.

But where are the feats? You’re just telling me they have matter manipulation and other things, I feel like Finn could fodderize them too. They can make afterimages but that sounds different from straight up acrobatics like what Finn does, so it should give him a good edge. He can parkour and flip around Kryn until he’s able to get in close.

That definitely makes things harder, but considering Finn’s precision at throwing objects and just general acrobatics, I think he can one tap the clones especially since they wouldn’t be backing off like Kryn. Also this Finn has Power Screeches which can incapacitate people to clear out the crowd if he’s getting overwhelmed.

Magma Balloon should be avoided or cut up and avoided, Seeking Magma might be able to be blocked as the Demon Blood Sword is completely fire resistant and should be able to match Finn’s which is at least enough to mitigate some damage. Pellet Balloon could work but it’s too small to really make a difference and I doubt Finn would let his eyes be burned before closing them.

Finn can disable Kryn with sound manipulation and get in before he is beaten by the Flood. And of course, Kryn would have to get him right in the head or heart if he doesn’t want Finn to keep going. Once Finn has seen it once and Kryn starts trying to spam it, I think Finn will be able to find a way either using the environment or his acrobatics to avoid it and get his win.

Finn can also beat skilled fighters and people with flight who can one shot him like Ice King with his magic.

I just disagree with Finn’s skill being lower than the fodder enemies from what you’re saying here even if Kryn himself is better.

I do think he’ll be burned, but it won’t be something he can’t power through. He’s adventured for days straight and taken being beaten by giant monsters far worse than just a few burns.

But where are the feats? You’re just telling me they have matter manipulation and other things, I feel like Finn could fodderize them too. They can make afterimages but that sounds different from straight up acrobatics like what Finn does, so it should give him a good edge. He can parkour and flip around Kryn until he’s able to get in close.

That definitely makes things harder, but considering Finn’s precision at throwing objects and just general acrobatics, I think he can one tap the clones especially since they wouldn’t be backing off like Kryn. Also this Finn has Power Screeches which can incapacitate people to clear out the crowd if he’s getting overwhelmed.

Magma Balloon should be avoided or cut up and avoided, Seeking Magma might be able to be blocked as the Demon Blood Sword is completely fire resistant and should be able to match Finn’s which is at least enough to mitigate some damage. Pellet Balloon could work but it’s too small to really make a difference and I doubt Finn would let his eyes be burned before closing them.

Finn can disable Kryn with sound manipulation and get in before he is beaten by the Flood. And of course, Kryn would have to get him right in the head or heart if he doesn’t want Finn to keep going. Once Finn has seen it once and Kryn starts trying to spam it, I think Finn will be able to find a way either using the environment or his acrobatics to avoid it and get his win.

Finn can also beat skilled fighters and people with flight who can one shot him like Ice King with his magic.

I just disagree with Finn’s skill being lower than the fodder enemies from what you’re saying here even if Kryn himself is better.
"A few burns" are 27k Celsius, and you still failed to provide why Finn just tanks Magma damage, especially when it targets his weak spots like face and eyes. He will react to and close his eyes to a tiny Pellet Ballon spawning out of thin air right in front of his face and exploding. Why? Even if he did, his eyes would still get burned it's not like eye closing is an impenetrable forcefield especially given the heat of these explosions.

I already gave you the feats, you are acting like I just listed abilities without what they do with them.
  • Verseduelist: Verseduelists exhibit exceptional expertise in various combat arts to the point of knowing and fully mastering every single application of these combat arts and knowing everything these arts can ever be used to achieve. They also are very proficient across various combat disciplines involving close-range weapons, as well as extensive knowledge in marksmanship with various weapons/abilities
  • Sensethruster Sensethrusters have exceptionally heightened senses. They can perceive their surroundings down to an atomic scale, and usually in a radius around them. They can perceive sounds and sights from kilometers away. They can see, interact with, and harm unphysical phenomena such as smoke, shadows, and beings of Contour as if they are solid or physical
  • Morphforger: Morphforgers have extensive control over their own physique down to an atomic level. These characters can alter their shape considerably, conjure weapons out of their body, and even partially counteract blunt force damage by readjusting their structure.
  • Mentalweaver: Mentalweavers can effectively control their bodies like puppets guided by their mind rather than conventional movement For these individuals, the thought of moving is the same as moving itself, and there is no delay between the mind and the body. This allows them to perform sudden movements like jumps, double-jumps in the air, and gliding and can move in a way that their body is not affected by air friction or make any sound, can also innately react to any incoming attack by dodging and launching a counterattack, even when no longer alive or conscious
  • Miragestrider: Miragestriders can manifest numerous afterimages with their movement that perfectly replicate their own form, creating a perplexing and disorienting effect on opponents.
These are the capabilities of a base Aspirant-1. These are collectively Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Afterimage Creation, Enhanced Senses, Extraordinary Perception, NPI, Acrobatics, Instinctive Action, Body Control, and Sound Control. The explanation written in Mentalweaver more or less matches the explanation written in Finn's acrobatics section, made up further by Flight and Ranged attacks on top of all these
Grabs anxiety out of a little boy, making him relaxed, shoots determination and courage of one of his targets to make them combat with less efficiency, cuts his own shadow to disguise himself better, grabs and gathers smoke in his hand to clear the area by using his ability to interact with unphysical phenomena.

Cuts through specific atoms within his target and avoids cutting others.

Fires bullets instantly without aiming, he directly shoots the vulnerable points of his targets.

Shoots a bullet in a way that causes it to split into two after firing, with which he shoots weak points across two targets with one bullet without even aiming and also dodges their attacks while focusing all of the target's movements at once.

Executing a ricochet strategy, he shoots one bullet that gets redirected multiple times to different targets, effectively neutralizing projectiles from various Machines that were charging powerful blasts, all while dodging attacks of other adversaries simultaneously.

Using his rifle, shoots specific, very small parts of his targets, such as ears, lips, or body hair, from hundreds of meters away.

Performs the same mastery of marksmanship and swordplay against several Vitapirers who are masters of various Proficiency Paths including Cautigaze and who, in all intends and purposes, should be equal to him in terms of capability, dodging nearly all of their ranged attacks via flight and Mentalweave and headshoting them eventually, taking minimal damage from the confrontation.

He accurately counts and tallies the exact number of atoms within any structure and continuously keeps track of their count while focusing on several other phenomena at once.

Utilizing his body control in tandem with frictionless movement, he rises from a knocked-down position. Through rapid control of atoms within himself, he memorizes the positional arrangement of each atom and swiftly replicates it. This process instantly repositions his body advantageously, reminiscent of the jerky movements of a chicken, but with purpose.

This is the shooting/precision/control feats for the absolute weakest Aspirant-1, who is notorious for being the least capable of his rank. How does Finn fodderize people who can have these kinds of abilities? Has he ever fought against such people who can not only do all this, but scale above those who can fodderize them?

Being better is a feat in and of itself. When an Aspirant-2 fodderizes dozens of people above, that is a testament to their mastery and capability. Same for Aspirant-3. Finally, Kryn, who, despite lacking some of these here such as Martial Arts and similar weapon usage and flight, still takes them down without any problems.

I'm not sure what Finn's Sound Manipulation does and if he would use it here, but Kryn has Immo type 2 and does not care about what happens to his body. He will survive and remain functional as long as he has lifeforce remaining.

I already explained what Caustic Flood is and no, he does not need a clear headshot or heartshot. Kryn will go for a headshot, but Caustic Flood is like a laser attack, it is not a one-time projectile that is launched and then stops, it extends continuously for 400 meters, during which Kryn redirects it at Finn would just corrode and cut him apart like butter.

Kryn's casual Firemance attacks have unspecified heat, but all his Magma stuff would have heat greater than the heat of natural lightning (27000+ celsius) so even with AP disadvantage, Finn would take damage from them. He wouldn't just melt to nothing though as I elaborated that in the original thread.
You said yourself the magma wouldn’t just melt Finn and Pellet Balloon is small in size while the Magma Balloon seems more like spray damage all over and the Seeking Magma like a spear. So they’ll burn him, but it seems like it’ll be just in small spots due to the way these attacks function and Finn’s ability to get around them. If something just appears and explodes in your face, I feel closing your eyes is a natural reaction, let alone one someone with experience like Finn would go for knowing these are magma attacks. It’d take at least another balloon to get past the eyelids.
I already gave you the feats, you are acting like I just listed abilities without what they do with them.
  • Verseduelist: Verseduelists exhibit exceptional expertise in various combat arts to the point of knowing and fully mastering every single application of these combat arts and knowing everything these arts can ever be used to achieve. They also are very proficient across various combat disciplines involving close-range weapons, as well as extensive knowledge in marksmanship with various weapons/abilities
  • Sensethruster Sensethrusters have exceptionally heightened senses. They can perceive their surroundings down to an atomic scale, and usually in a radius around them. They can perceive sounds and sights from kilometers away. They can see, interact with, and harm unphysical phenomena such as smoke, shadows, and beings of Contour as if they are solid or physical
  • Morphforger: Morphforgers have extensive control over their own physique down to an atomic level. These characters can alter their shape considerably, conjure weapons out of their body, and even partially counteract blunt force damage by readjusting their structure.
  • Mentalweaver: Mentalweavers can effectively control their bodies like puppets guided by their mind rather than conventional movement For these individuals, the thought of moving is the same as moving itself, and there is no delay between the mind and the body. This allows them to perform sudden movements like jumps, double-jumps in the air, and gliding and can move in a way that their body is not affected by air friction or make any sound, can also innately react to any incoming attack by dodging and launching a counterattack, even when no longer alive or conscious
  • Miragestrider: Miragestriders can manifest numerous afterimages with their movement that perfectly replicate their own form, creating a perplexing and disorienting effect on opponents.
These are the capabilities of a base Aspirant-1. These are collectively Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Afterimage Creation, Enhanced Senses, Extraordinary Perception, NPI, Acrobatics, Instinctive Action, Body Control, and Sound Control. The explanation written in Mentalweaver more or less matches the explanation written in Finn's acrobatics section, made up further by Flight and Ranged attacks on top of all these
Grabs anxiety out of a little boy, making him relaxed, shoots determination and courage of one of his targets to make them combat with less efficiency, cuts his own shadow to disguise himself better, grabs and gathers smoke in his hand to clear the area by using his ability to interact with unphysical phenomena.

Cuts through specific atoms within his target and avoids cutting others.

Fires bullets instantly without aiming, he directly shoots the vulnerable points of his targets.

Shoots a bullet in a way that causes it to split into two after firing, with which he shoots weak points across two targets with one bullet without even aiming and also dodges their attacks while focusing all of the target's movements at once.

Executing a ricochet strategy, he shoots one bullet that gets redirected multiple times to different targets, effectively neutralizing projectiles from various Machines that were charging powerful blasts, all while dodging attacks of other adversaries simultaneously.

Using his rifle, shoots specific, very small parts of his targets, such as ears, lips, or body hair, from hundreds of meters away.

Performs the same mastery of marksmanship and swordplay against several Vitapirers who are masters of various Proficiency Paths including Cautigaze and who, in all intends and purposes, should be equal to him in terms of capability, dodging nearly all of their ranged attacks via flight and Mentalweave and headshoting them eventually, taking minimal damage from the confrontation.

He accurately counts and tallies the exact number of atoms within any structure and continuously keeps track of their count while focusing on several other phenomena at once.

Utilizing his body control in tandem with frictionless movement, he rises from a knocked-down position. Through rapid control of atoms within himself, he memorizes the positional arrangement of each atom and swiftly replicates it. This process instantly repositions his body advantageously, reminiscent of the jerky movements of a chicken, but with purpose.

This is the shooting/precision/control feats for the absolute weakest Aspirant-1, who is notorious for being the least capable of his rank. How does Finn fodderize people who can have these kinds of abilities? Has he ever fought against such people who can not only do all this, but scale above those who can fodderize them?

Being better is a feat in and of itself. When an Aspirant-2 fodderizes dozens of people above, that is a testament to their mastery and capability. Same for Aspirant-3. Finally, Kryn, who, despite lacking some of these here such as Martial Arts and similar weapon usage and flight, still takes them down without any problems.

I'm not sure what Finn's Sound Manipulation does and if he would use it here, but Kryn has Immo type 2 and does not care about what happens to his body. He will survive and remain functional as long as he has lifeforce remaining.

I already explained what Caustic Flood is and no, he does not need a clear headshot or heartshot. Kryn will go for a headshot, but Caustic Flood is like a laser attack, it is not a one-time projectile that is launched and then stops, it extends continuously for 400 meters, during which Kryn redirects it at Finn would just corrode and cut him apart like butter.
I mean just being able to use those abilities good isn’t that much of an overall skill feat. You didn’t post those descriptions before so you kinda did just put abilities as skill feats. Finn seems to take swordsmanship and martial arts here, and about the acrobatics double jumping seems a bit different from the flips Finn does so these are different applications. And I still think Finn sounds more skilled, especially more than Kryn who just has being able to maneuver midair and flip on his acrobatics description.

That is a better clarification of their precision, though Finn still seems to have the same advantages he has over Kryn over them including one shot potential and experience with people far older than them and using the same abilities like body control and acrobatics. Jake has shapeshifting, instinctive action to where he can cast spells while asleep and enhanced senses, but Finn consistently fights alongside him and with him pretty evenly. And Ice King and The Lich have a ton of abilities they’re good with plus experience, yet Finn manages to beat them consistently. Accuracy is good, but it’s not like Finn can’t still aim dodge or otherwise outmaneuver them.

I do think that beating those guys is a skill feat, but not to the level where Kryn will be able to just take out Finn with a headshot when Finn can also act with extreme accuracy casually headshotting 3 gladiators with his sword and fight people just like him with fire and long range spam.

Do the clones also have the ability to survive the sonic scream which can knock out people? If Finn has no other option, I can imagine him using that once to gain the advantage.

Finn can take the laser as long as it doesn’t kill him and get Kryn as or after he’s done redirecting it. Keep in mind he’s gonna be charging at him the whole time while Kryn is gonna be trying to throw out spells and accurately control them, making things harder for him. By speed equalization rules Finn should have at least relativistic reactions to compensate, so as long as there’s some distance between them he can avoid it.

Last edited:
You said yourself the magma wouldn’t just melt Finn and Pellet Balloon is small in size while the Magma Balloon seems more like spray damage all over and the Seeking Magma. So they’ll burn him, but it seems like it’ll be just in small spots due to the way these attacks function and Finn’s ability to get around them. If something just appears and explodes in your face, I feel closing your eyes is a natural reaction, let alone one someone with experience like Finn would go for knowing these are magma attacks. It’d take at least another balloon to get past the eyelids.

I mean just being able to use those abilities good isn’t that much of an overall skill feat. You didn’t post those descriptions before so you kinda did just put abilities as skill feats. Finn seems to take swordsmanship and martial arts here, and about the acrobatics double jumping seems a bit different from the flips Finn does so these are different applications. And I still think Finn sounds more skilled, especially more than Kryn who just has being able to maneuver midair and flip on his acrobatics description.

That is a better clarification of their precision, though Finn still seems to have the same advantages he has over Kryn over them including one shot potential and experience with people far older than them and using the same abilities like body control and acrobatics. Jake has shapeshifting, instinctive action to where he can cast spells while asleep and enhanced senses, but Finn consistently fights alongside him and with him pretty evenly. And Ice King and The Lich have a ton of abilities they’re good with plus experience, yet Finn manages to beat them consistently. Accuracy is good, but it’s not like Finn can’t still aim dodge or otherwise outmaneuver them.

I do think that beating those guys is a skill feat, but not to the level where Kryn will be able to just take out Finn with a headshot when Finn can also act with extreme accuracy casually and fight people just like him with fire and long-range spam.

Do the clones also have the ability to survive the sonic scream which can knock out people? If Finn has no other option, I can imagine him using that once to gain the advantage.

Finn can take the laser as long as it doesn’t kill him and get Kryn as or after he’s done redirecting it. Keep in mind he’s gonna be charging at him the whole time while Kryn is gonna be trying to throw out spells and accurately control them, making things harder for him. By speed equalization rules Finn should have at least relativistic reactions to compensate, so as long as there’s some distance between them he can avoid it.
It's Magma. It burns him as much as it makes contact. Closing eyes would not prevent the heat from damaging Finn, especially his eyes. Pellet Ballon will be spawned by both Kryn and his clones, so it is at least 6, likely more given they can make more than one, spawning in front of his face.

How so? These are already skill feats. They are on the profile of this guy I linked his page at the beginning of this thread. He is the weakest Aspirant-1. All other Aspirant-1s are better than him in utilization of these abilities and would generally have better feats, who are still defeated in dozens by Aspirant-2s, who are defeated in dozens by Aspirant-3s, who are defeated by Kryn even when they outnumber him to 3-1. The thing about Kryn is, despite lacking these skills himself, he can outperform Aspirant-3s, who are above Aspirant-2s, who are above Aspirant-1s, whose least capable member can do all the above. I just put it there to show how capable and experienced Kryn is in terms of fighting acrobatics and agile opponents.

Being older isn't being better combatant. Tell me does any of the people Finn fights against have these skills and feats? Does he beat them in dozens? You're saying he can fight against this and that who has those when I have been telling you constantly that Kryn > Aspirant-3 >>> Aspirant-2 >>> Aspirant-1 = those feats. All you said so far would only put Finn maybe above a basic Aspirant-1 in terms of agility and athleticism, not the people who are above people who are above them.

It very much is, Finn is nowhere near an Aspirant-3 in terms of capability. He lacks ranged abilities and flight on top of that. Kryn doesn't need a headshot, Caustic Flood would kill him upon redirecting as well, he already shoots similarly agile people who also have Flight and the chain I mentioned earlier. Did he ever fight anyone who has a similar chain as Kryn?

The link you gave me provides a very close-range application of Sound Manipulation. The clones are made up of magma, they aren't alive or anything, They can't be "knocked out" as someone alive may. They also look just like Kryn as well. Kryn can also make more of them if they are destroyed, he can keep spamming his stuff as long as he has lifeforce, which he has plenty of and should be safe as long as he doesn't use Expansive Caustic Blast (restricted here) or Broiling Immolation Fire (unlikely to function here anyway)

Caustic Flood isn't a laser, it looks like a laser. I mean, it is a continuous stream of high-pressure corrosive water that can extend up to 400 meters. It rapidly corrodes anything it touches and goes through them. If Finn were to dodge the headshot, Kryn would just redirect it, and swing it towards where Finn currently is. Kryn is more capable than anyone Finn has ever fought, and Finn would need to dodge this when he also is busy endless swarm of magma attacks Magmaself clones will be throwing at his way.

Last edited:
It's Magma. It burns him as much as it makes contact. Closing eyes would not prevent the heat from damaging Finn, especially his eyes. Pellet Ballon will be spawned by both Kryn and his clones, so it is at least 6, likely more given they can make more than one, spawning in front of his face.

Being older isn't being better combatant. Tell me does any of the people Finn fights against have these skills and feats? Does he beat them in dozens? You're saying he can fight against this and that who has those when I have been telling you constantly that Kryn > Aspirant-3 >>> Aspirant-2 >>> Aspirant-1 = those feats. All you said so far would only put Finn maybe above a basic Aspirant-1 in terms of agility and athleticism, not the people who are above people who are above them.

It very much is, Finn is nowhere near an Aspirant-3 in terms of capability. He lacks ranged abilities and flight on top of that. Kryn doesn't need a headshot, Caustic Flood would kill him upon redirecting as well, he already shoots similarly agile people who also have Flight and the chain I mentioned earlier. Did he ever fight anyone who has a similar chain as Kryn?

The link you gave me provides a very close-range application of Sound Manipulation. The clones are made up of magma, they aren't alive or anything, They can't be "knocked out" as someone alive may. They also look just like Kryn as well. Kryn can also make more of them if they are destroyed, he can keep spamming his stuff as long as he has lifeforce, which he has plenty of and should be safe as long as he doesn't use Expansive Caustic Blast (restricted here) or Broiling Immolation Fire (unlikely to function here anyway)

Caustic Flood isn't a laser, it looks like a laser. I mean, it is a continuous stream of high-pressure corrosive water that can extend up to 400 meters. It rapidly corrodes anything it touches and goes through them. If Finn were to dodge the headshot, Kryn would just redirect it, and swing it towards where Finn currently is. Kryn is more capable than anyone Finn has ever fought, and Finn would need to dodge this when he also is busy endless swarm of magma attacks Magmaself clones will be throwing at his way.
They still have a small area of effect and Finn can tank them plus dodge at least a few before swiftly taking out all the clones who’d be more focused on attacking than defending themselves

Yeah but Ice King has plenty of experience and is shown multiple times easily beating powerful characters like the ice elemental who came before him and had the same powers plus he’s a skilled wizard. And The Lich is very conniving plus an even more powerful and wise wizard. He has knowledge and experience from the AT infinite multiverse and knows a plethora of spells. Just beating one of them is impressive in of itself, especially since Ice King is basically just a nuisance for Finn. How does Finn only have basic agility and athleticism when the best those guys have is being able to do less flips and jump midair?

I’ve already agreed on the skill advantage, but Finn’s endurance and agility advantage plus swordsmanship and martial arts skill should let him beat those guys and by proxy Kryn. Sure he lacks those, but he’s easily able to beat skilled people and monsters with them. Caustic Flood is just compressed vapor and steam right, how’s it kill Finn without a headshot. It’s not like he wouldn’t just keep running and avoiding while Kryn redirects it. He might just be able to deflect it with the Demon Blood Sword since it isn’t magma based and the sword plus Finn already resist natural lava amounts of heat while the fire is unspecified. Finn has fought Jake who’s comparable to him which is a testament to his skill given how much more basic his arsenal is than the guy who can stretch across a giant maze and grow gigantic in size.

Finn’s own skill and movement isn’t something to sleep on when he can do stuff like this this and this. This post shows a lot that helps Finn’s case here.

Sound waves travel and it’s not specified to be close range so I think it’s fair to use. If the clones can’t be knocked out they can be dispersed since they’re liquid in nature and sound causes vibrations. Kryn can keep spamming but Finn can keep dodging and approaching.

It’s only relativistic+ while Finn is relativistic here, plus Kryn who’ll be equal to Finn here and is inferior in acrobatics is the one aiming it. I think he can dodge it and everything else he has and if not tank it until he gets down to where he needs to be.

I hope more people start voting because I think we’re both tired out here and it’s only the first match so we gotta keep it moving.
I didn’t make match 3 yet because Yekks is involved, and I don’t wanna force anybody (ExSENNA in this case) to argue 2 or more matches at once if I can help it

Plus yeah this one is in the nitty gritty, already page 2 of replies
Should I vote now, then?
You can decide based on the arguments made so far for your vote. Personally, I’m still in Finn’s camp, especially after the most recent minty post (complete with a whole respect thread) but don’t let me influence your decision

They still have a small area of effect and Finn can tank them plus dodge at least a few before swiftly taking out all the clones who’d be more focused on attacking than defending themselves

Yeah but Ice King has plenty of experience and is shown multiple times easily beating powerful characters like the ice elemental who came before him and had the same powers plus he’s a skilled wizard. And The Lich is very conniving plus an even more powerful and wise wizard. He has knowledge and experience from the AT infinite multiverse and knows a plethora of spells. Just beating one of them is impressive in of itself, especially since Ice King is basically just a nuisance for Finn. How does Finn only have basic agility and athleticism when the best those guys have is being able to do less flips and jump midair?

I’ve already agreed on the skill advantage, but Finn’s endurance and agility advantage plus swordsmanship and martial arts skill should let him beat those guys and by proxy Kryn. Sure he lacks those, but he’s easily able to beat skilled people and monsters with them. Caustic Flood is just compressed vapor and steam right, how’s it kill Finn without a headshot. It’s not like he wouldn’t just keep running and avoiding while Kryn redirects it. He might just be able to deflect it with the Demon Blood Sword since it isn’t magma based and the sword plus Finn already resist natural lava amounts of heat while the fire is unspecified. Finn has fought Jake who’s comparable to him which is a testament to his skill given how much more basic his arsenal is than the guy who can stretch across a giant maze and grow gigantic in size.

Finn’s own skill and movement isn’t something to sleep on when he can do stuff like this this and this. This post shows a lot that helps Finn’s case here.

Sound waves travel and it’s not specified to be close range so I think it’s fair to use. If the clones can’t be knocked out they can be dispersed since they’re liquid in nature and sound causes vibrations. Kryn can keep spamming but Finn can keep dodging and approaching.

It’s only relativistic+ while Finn is relativistic here, plus Kryn who’ll be equal to Finn here and is inferior in acrobatics is the one aiming it. I think he can dodge it and everything else he has and if not tank it until he gets down to where he needs to be.
Yes, they do have a small area of effect, what I am saying is they have a good chance of damaging his face and possibly eyes to disorient him. Clones have similar capabilities to Kryn but a much lesser extent, also Kryn can constantly spam them as they are taken out and continue being a headache for Finn till he gets shot or cut to multiple pieces by the Caustic Flood.

But then what? He is an old skilled and experienced ice wizard. Basic Aspirant-1 does what Ice King does. I don't see how him or Lich knowing a bunch of things or being cunning matters here, it's not like Lich relies on being a super-skilled fighter. Read the feats again, do these really look like basic stuff to you? The feats I posted earlier are the bare minimum of what these guys can do with athleticism and agility. Obviously, an Aspirant-2, who can defeat dozens of Aspirant-1 at once without even getting it, can do better feats than what an Aspirant-1 does, it doesn't need to be mentioned specifically as you can't fodderize someone by doing the same exact things they do. The same goes for Aspirant-3s.

Finn's endurance and agility are good and all but he just isn't going to catch on to Kryn, who is spamming stuff at him and is constantly backing off, constantly. He will never stop increasing that distance ever. Caustic Flood is a highly corrosive water-based attack, it instantly corrodes through and cuts/pierces anything it touches. For example, if Finn took it to the heat, it would go through him. But if Finn side-stepped and dodged it, Kryn redirecting it in the same direction would just cut Finn's head. It's like swinging a rope, it is not an attack that only goes forward, Kryn can change its direction by redirecting and cutting through things like it is a very long blade.

The main attacks Kryn uses are Magmance attacks, no fire attack other than the initial Firemance he may use and he will proceed to never use it. All his magma attacks are hotter than the heat of naturally occurring lightning, which is 27000+ degrees Celsius, while lava is 1000-4000 Celsius.

Those feats are good and all, I am not saying he is unskilled. But, who is he doing these feats against? Kryn does similar things to Aspirant-3s even when outnumbered, who have the skill chain I posted above.

Nobody is Relativistic+. Speed is equal here both have the same speed. Relativistic+ attack speed is only for Piercing Flood which Kryn wouldn't use here as it would not be effective. He isn't tanking Caustic Flood at all, it would melt him like butter, corrode through him upon contact.

It is very unlikely for Finn to get around all of this and close the distance to Kryn who keeps increasing it and decapitates him before he gets shot/cut to pieces by a Caustic Flood.

Last edited:
Yes, they do have a small area of effect, what I am saying is they have a good chance of damaging his face and possibly eyes to disorient him. Clones have similar capabilities to Kryn but a much lesser extent, also Kryn can constantly spam them as they are taken out and continue being a headache for Finn till he gets shot or cut to multiple pieces by the Caustic Flood.

But then what? He is an old skilled and experienced ice wizard. Basic Aspirant-1 does what Ice King does. I don't see how him or Lich knowing a bunch of things or being cunning matters here, it's not like Lich relies on being a super-skilled fighter. Read the feats again, do these really look like basic stuff to you? The feats I posted earlier are the bare minimum of what these guys can do with athleticism and agility. Obviously, an Aspirant-2, who can defeat dozens of Aspirant-1 at once without even getting it, can do better feats than what an Aspirant-1 does, it doesn't need to be mentioned specifically as you can't fodderize someone by doing the same exact things they do. The same goes for Aspirant-3s.

Finn's endurance and agility are good and all but he just isn't going to catch on to Kryn, who is spamming stuff at him and is constantly backing off, constantly. He will never stop increasing that distance ever. Caustic Flood is a highly corrosive water-based attack, it instantly corrodes through and cuts/pierces anything it touches. For example, if Finn took it to the heat, it would go through him. But if Finn side-stepped and dodged it, Kryn redirecting it in the same direction would just cut Finn's head. It's like swinging a rope, it is not an attack that only goes forward, Kryn can change its direction by redirecting and cutting through things like it is a very long blade.

The main attacks Kryn uses are Magmance attacks, no fire attack other than the initial Firemance he may use and he will proceed to never use it. All his magma attacks are hotter than the heat of naturally occurring lightning, which is 27000+ degrees Celsius, while lava is 1000-4000 Celsius.

Those feats are good and all, I am not saying he is unskilled. But, who is he doing these feats against? Kryn does similar things to Aspirant-3s even when outnumbered, who have the skill chain I posted above.

Nobody is Relativistic+. Speed is equal here both have the same speed. Relativistic+ attack speed is only for Piercing Flood which Kryn wouldn't use here as it would not be effective.

It is very unlikely for Finn to get around all of this and close the distance to Kryn who keeps increasing it and decapitate him before he gets shot/cut through with a Piercing Flood.
So Kryn’s Hail Mary is less hot than his magma attacks and equal to Finn’s speed meaning it can be blocked and dodged. The corrosion aspect will do some damage to Finn’s sword, but redirection should still work at least once before it dulls the blade too much. Kryn can redirect the attack but Finn shouldn’t be entirely caught off guard by that and he certainly shouldn’t just let himself get corroded through the head by it just because it shifted to the side. Just look at this.

Finn performs these feats against many monsters, old and wise wizards like again The Lich who has almost infinite knowledge and experience, and people on his level which should already be enough for the 3’s. The Lich’s magic skill should translate if Kryn’s own skill with his abilities and that of the people he scales above’s does.

Kryn and his clones spamming stuff will definitely be very hard for Finn to combat, but he has the raw stats to get through it. The most I can see is him getting burns across his face and a maybe few holes in him from the flood. But in the time it takes for all that to happen, I can see either Kryn fatiguing himself or outright being beaten down by Finn. Finn was able to move after The Lich cast a spell that instantly knocked out Jake. I say Finn wins this about 6-7 times out of 10.

So Kryn’s Hail Mary is less hot than his magma attacks and equal to Finn’s speed meaning it can be blocked and dodged. The corrosion aspect will do some damage to Finn’s sword, but redirection should still work at least once before it dulls the blade too much. Kryn can redirect the attack but Finn shouldn’t be entirely caught off guard by that and he certainly shouldn’t just let himself get corroded through the head by it just because it shifted to the side. Just look at this.

Finn performs these feats against many monsters, old and wise wizards like again The Lich who has almost infinite knowledge and experience, and people on his level which should already be enough for the 3’s. The Lich’s magic skill should translate if Kryn’s own skill with his abilities and that of the people he scales above’s does.

Kryn and his clones spamming stuff will definitely be very hard for Finn to combat, but he has the raw stats to get through it. The most I can see is him getting burns across his face and a maybe few holes in him from the flood. But in the time it takes for all that to happen, I can see either Kryn fatiguing himself or outright being beaten down by Finn. Finn was able to move after The Lich cast a spell that instantly knocked out Jake. I say Finn wins this about 6-7 times out of 10.
The Caustic Flood is not a hot attack. It is a rapid corrosive attack that instantaneously corrodes and goes through anything upon contact. Corrosion is extremely fast, it would just go through Finn's sword and Finn himself right away, corroding and piercing/cutting through all it touches. This attack would be fired when Finn is also targeted by a bunch of magma attacks both Kryn and his clones spam at him. That link is cool and all, but even the weakest Aspirant-1 is agile and aware enough to pull the same trick, they can count atoms and sense things in a radius around them after all. They are, needless to say, < Aspirant-2 < Aspirant-3 < Kryn. Finn is not dodging Caustic Flood, not at all.

"infinite knowledge and experience" sounds like a buzzword here. Lich does not have the same skills and feats, he isn't even someone who relies on combat like these people do. You are comparing apples to oranges, comparing a very knowledgeable eldritch horror with actual skilled combatants who rely on combat. Lich is its own thing, it cannot be compared to anyone here. None of the people Finn is performing his feats against has the same skills, senses, awareness, and abilities that can match an Aspirant-3.

Caustic Flood will not hit Finn in one place. Upon contact, Kryn maneuvers it around to make a deep horizontal or vertical cut through his target. He doesn't just make a hole and stop. This match isn't going to last long enough for Kryn to experience fatigue. Hell, the match would get to a point where Kryn has fully analyzed Finn and can anticipate every single thing he can do before he himself is fatigued. That spell you mentioned seems to be Sleep Manipulation on his profile, I don't see how that is relevant to this.

Kryn takes this.

Last edited:
I think this is just gonna keep going back and forth since arguments are just being repeated, Like minty says. So, imma still vote finn

Me personally, i'm still leaning finn, but i won't do in depth research on both just yet cause im busy typing a whole scientific paper in my sandbox on why asuna beats accelerator for when the thread eventually opens 💀
Just what can a one skinny non-sane teen do? Besides an army of tanks unable to do anything to him when he was in kindergarten...

I countered all of MintyBoi1'd arguments, unless he comes with something new and counters my arguments, the votes for Finn should be invalid.

I countered all of MintyBoi1'd arguments, unless he comes with something new and counters my arguments, the votes for Finn should be invalid.
I didn’t see anyone change their vote because of anything said though, everybody saw the arguments and still stuck with Finn

Rayfire, Vene, and I have all been here the whole time and have evaluated the fighters. Finn had agility, AP, endurance, and swordsmanship/martial arts skill while Kryn has versatility, magic skill, dura neg, and experience. Both have advantages but I think Kryn’s style of fighting isn’t gonna beat out Finn’s here. Plus I’ve countered your points like you contested mine.

And I responded to it saying it would. After all the things we said, you failed to establish Finn as someone even remotely comparable to Aspirant-3, who are defeated by Kryn, with your links and reasonings putting him above Aspirant-1 at best. As such, you failed to establish on why he can close that ever-increasing distance to to decapitate Kryn before getting shot or cut to multiple pieces. Your arguments are countered, and I don't understand why people here insist on voting for Finn based on countered arguments.

Kryn has a skill advantage but how’s that help in completely halt Finn who can take his attacks and instantly wipe his clones? His best move you keep mentioning Caustic Flood has nothing going for it besides corrosion and redirection while Finn can avoid it. It’s not like a skill advantage is gonna make him aim better against a more agile opponent charging him. You have your opinion, we have ours.

It doesn't matter if Finn can wipe clones (not instantly, no), Kryn can spam more, and he isn't tanking without damaging himself due to burn damage. Caustic Flood corrosion is already game over for Finn. Finn can't avoid it, because people who are better than him who can also fly and use ranged one-tap attacks can't avoid it. Even if he did once, Kryn backs off constantly, and the longer this goes the more he analyzes Finn.

The most Kryn and his clones can do without Caustic Flood is stack little burns across Finn’s body which while damaging isn’t going to end the fight anytime soon. Finn has a highly heat resistant sword to help him out here if he can’t outright dodge the corrosion as well. The more Kryn backs off, the closer Finn gets, so it really just comes down to whether Kryn wins with Flood or Finn cuts him up first and I believe Finn gets in.

The Magma attacks are only spammed at him to distract him and keep him busy, they are not to damage him or finish him off. Yes, Caustic Flood is the most reliable ability for Kryn to win this.

I don't see how heat resistance is relevant against Caustic Flood, an attack that causes instant corrosion upon contact. If this hits him, which Finn wouldn't even know would go through him since other Magma attacks don't do much damage, it would just go through the sword and Finn, and finish him off.

Finn is barely more agile than an Aspirant-1, while Aspirant-3s, with additional senses and flight that Finn lacks, are shot down by Kryn at his first attempt. It is unlikely Finn survives it to eventually close that distance to decapitate him.

Last edited:
Im being neutral (as I didn't read the arguments), but I have a ton of experience with Vene not voting for characters without being truly convinced they have the upper hand, even if he wanted them to win more.
WAIT VENE'S AN HE?!?! I've been thinking He was an girl 🫣

I think after a certain point skill and precision just doesn't matter. Both finn and kryn are extremely skilled, but how do you define insane skill that beats more insane skill? Slicing atoms is cool, but finn is still highly acrobatic and skilled to a point where both of their skill levels just cancel each other out. And i think if you've countered an argument, then that would mean we wouldn't be going back and forth here, but here we are...

Either way, my money's still on finn

Back