• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean the damn Creator of the comics said its canon, he did say to fix the problem we would just think that some wizard erased everyone's memories for it, its still canon tho

Messing with memories is one thing, but the comics have ramifications that effect the geography of the world and stuff, like the crater getting filled.

I'm fine with treating them as secondary canon though. Adventure Time Comics, the spin-off, is probably non-canon though.

" like the crater getting filled. "

I mean, they did say the comics are supposed to follow up future episodes, *And the last episode miightttttt....*

Speaking of stories I was browsing kindle once and apparently there's a story where Marceline is shot into space

I haven't read it yet tho so idk If there's any good speed feats

Thanks man might read though it really quick to see I'd there's anything

Helps Marcy is best character ovo

Ok so i just finished reading it, really great book btw, would recommend, for the feats part the only notable thing was Marcy can use her guitar to produce energy which can make a "Island move through the universe"

prolly mftl+

Yeah my thoughts exactly man Bubbline stories tend to be so good

I loved there relationship and development to was some really funny moments to ( Peppermint Butler having to look at candy ass in the rocket lol)

Still I'm glad to have Another potential MFTL+ feat ( only other AT one I know of is Orgalorg shooting that laser to another planet)

Finn is destined to completely lose his arm. Whenever we see future depictions of him, he always has some low-tech prosthetic.

Finn being on the side has made me realize that Finn has been a secondary character this entire arc.

Loving how Fern is flying like a Pterodactyl tho

I think GOLB being behind all the characters sort of symbolizes how he was behind all of it, ex. creation of the lich

Weird, I might make a Huge adventure time thread covering all this. (Low 2-C to 2-A finn and other chars)

Back