• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
4B30DD5F-6279-4946-BB84-68781A45D05C
Apparently Jake survived going past the Big Bang ƒæÇ

( Issue was really good btw ending was kinda abrupt but I loved everything before it)

Js250476 said:
Apparently Jake survived going past the Big Bang ƒæÇ

( Issue was really good btw ending was kinda abrupt but I loved everything before it)

Can you link me the comic please?

Good guy teacher Finn was so adorable. That's my new head canon for his future, growing up to become a chill guy who teaches humans how to be adventurers.

Really not sure how to handle the fact that Jake supposedly survived the Big Bang though.

Honestly the part where Jake talks about how not all things can last forever but we must enjoy the time we have left to the fullest was extremely heartwarming ( like I love how well written this whole series has been)

Felt really Meta with Adventure Times current status

Nothing lasts forever, not even us...

The fact that Finn was wearing clothing with Jake's image in his old age was cute and sad in hindsight. I didn't think about it but yeah, it almost reads like the writers coming to grips the series is finally over.

I know it's just a cartoon but I spent the last years of my childhood, entire teenage years and early adulthood following the adventures of Finn and Jake. The fact it's ending still feels weird.

It's gonna feel so weird for a while

Like I remember AT from when I turned 12 and remembered it ever since it's like saying goodbye to an old friend

No, the original Adventure Time Comics isn't canon to the TV series. But beginning of the end storyline is officialy canon to the 10th season of AT

Oh that's great

I always thought the AT comics were an AU but Beginning of the end is an exception apparently

Js250476 said:
So guys I wanted to add this to Finn's ability's but wanted to hear some opinions
https://youtu.be/FrlymHW0qU8 I think he should have minor resistance to time stop via just barely moving in the Lich's time stop

What do you guys think?
I think this was just Lich using his perception manipulation, which further backed up by the images hes creating out of nowhere

@Hykuu

The beings were visibly slowed to a crawl during it, and when The Lich was stopped, the beings were able to move again. It's probably some form of time manipulation.

Tho on that note I Wonder how this will affect Bonnie and Simon ( elemental form would be 4-A obviously) but would they also scale to the tier 2 stuff?

Back