• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe you should and speak with him first when he's around he's arguably the main AT guy here and he's also been working hard on a big revision like this as well

I was gonna wait for the shows finale to do the revision, in case we don't have to do two revisions in the same month.

I have to agree as well the finale looks to be huge

Plus this gives us more time to think about what to add or what to do with the revision in the mean time

" Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism. "

Must be unusual then?

Oh yeah Dark with the finale in 2 days will we be able to start that big AT revision soon?

GOLB's sudden appearance in the final episode was not a good sign, especially after he transformed a group of candy kingdom individuals into an eldritch horror and which also lead to the total destruction of the treehouse.

And almost every character in the series (with a few exceptions, such as Martin) made an appearance.

Plus we learn the true nature of the Ice Thing that was shown in Grayables 1000+

Though they never answered the really big question...who or what is Prismo's Boss?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I whole heartily approve

I'm going back to college now so I'm a bit late but I loved the finale a lot and I talked about it all night last night

GOLB was said to be the Embodiment of Chaos and Discord on the episode, so i guess that should be added on his profile?

Also did some transmutation thing and created that monster

And said to be the most powerful force in the universe

I just got around to watching it.

I cried twice. The first time when BMO was singing about how everything has to come to an end with Finn being crushed, and the second during the ending sequence.

Everyone just...living their lives. Not perfect ones, but lives they were content with, more powerful than it should've been.

Edit: Should GOLB be Nigh-Omnipresent now?

My thoughts exactly bro I've been saying all day and last night that the ending sequence was absolutely beautiful and my favorite part

Edit: Jake and Marceline definitely need there new forms in

While the series may be officially over, there is going to be a Adventure Time comic book which will be considered as Season 11, and which will take place after the end of the events of the final episode.

Though I don't know if it will cover the future with Beth and Shermy or the end of the Gum War with Finn and Jake.

It comes out next month.

Back