• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time General Discussion: Distant Lands

Oh nah episode 8

I genuinely got scared when the lich showed up
image.png

the embodiment of sweetness

Should Fionna and Cake receive different keys or different pages entirely? Like, they are the same characters but at the same time, pre-Petrikov and post-Petrikov Fionna and Cake only share bodies, and because of Prismo.

In this crt it was accepted that Death is High 3A, but why is death still 5A?

For everybody following

Check this out

For everybody following

Check this out
Following, but I will mention I do have to work tomorrow so after I am done with work, I will look over the rest

Good afternoon, what do you all think about this? It's wrong?

Vampire King ~ Cake ~ Scarab ~ Prismo

Fionna > Candy Queen[PB never really accepted her magical side and in this case the Crown's madness makes her use her full potential as an elemental] ~ Winter King[He claims to have complete control over the Crown so he scales to the full power of the Crown]

What do you all think/want the next spin-off to be about?

I wanted to see more about catalyst comets, maybe their origin?

New to the verse but doesn't Finn(ig the Grass Vine->Fern) has his own albeit weaker Class Z LS feat via pulling the spaceship, should him and those comparable scale to that instead of Class T

Back