• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aikkon Vs. Guardian Vegeta (rematch)

ExoSaiyan9000

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Same rules as before, both characters in their 3-A forms, battle ends with either death, incapacitation or BFR. Fight takes place on an indestructable Planet Earth. Both characters start 30km from each other, all powers, abilites and techniques usable in their 3-A forms are allowed.

Aikko : 0

Guardian Vegeta : 0

Inconclusive: 0

Aikkon got a slight increase to his AP, some new abilites and a downgrade to his stamina as Xeno Aikkon.

About 20 minutes to half-an-hour at full power. After that his power level takes a hit.

Well that could be a problem Vegeta has limitless stamina as he currently stands and the more he powers up the stronger his Regenerationn becomes even the story concept I briefly mentioned on the page would have happened after 2 straight week of being at full power.

I think the big question is whether or not Aikkon can take G. Vegeta down in those 30 minutes.

Yes I think it would be really hard the Serum's statistics function would study him and learn to predict where he would be and what he would do and it would also be adapting Vegeta to Aikkon's more unique powers.

He also has regen which is a wall in of it self.

His durability I negation if I remember from last time you explained it wouldn't finish Vegeta off with his regen so it won't work.

Unless I misremember that that is.

So another thing I realize your not here but will probably be tomorrow so I'll make something longer to compare and contrast our characters powers.

1 I believe Aikkon précis and clairvoyants would cancel out with the statistics for the first 20 of the 30 mints after that the Statistics would have gotten more use to his movements and I believe would become more accurate

2 Now for regen I believe mid-low is about the same as piccolo kinds regen which is weaker then both cell's and buu's which SS3's regen has been compared to buu's SS4's is better I'm just not good at wording what I see in my head when Vegeta regents.

3 They both have rage power.

4 Vegeta's adapting is also something he can't overcome not in this time frame.

5 All and all I think of this Vegeta as a Vegeta you would need to get use to fighting and 30 minutes don't give you the time.

I honestly think that doing G. Vegeta Vs. Yasai would be more interesting and more thematically relevant, seeing as he's basically the Vegeta of Dragon Soul.

Back