• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex vs Pulsimann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems more like incompetance than power, but ok.

Alexcar3000 said:
Seol is just jealous she can't be as cute as a loli, please ignore her rants.
Why would I be jealous because I don't attract pedophiles?

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rodri "Dante" said:
I think you did it wrong, your morse doesn't translate to anything Seol.
It wasm't morse, it was utter bewilderment

Seol got overwhelmed by the loli, so that's another vote. We have 4 votes for Loli. 1 for Incon and 1 for Pulsi.

Overwhelmed by the loli's total lack of common knowledge at least.

When did I do that exactly? (If you say when I said North and South America I hope you realize that I have always been tought that Central America was part of North America and so when I referred to North and South America as "both" the Americas I was including central America as part of North America.)

Central America is a region, not a continent, stop being wrong about things.

Ah, yes, Central America of North America. "That's what they told me so it's right you're a poopoo peepee :("

By what backwards logic does central America even meet the standards of being a continent anyway? Because it hase less land area than France. Is France a continent too?

I love how this converstaion has Seol pulling a tangent to avoid the subject by throwing irrelevant information at me.

Its also smaller than Madasascar, so I guess thats a continent too, it actually has a better claim to being a continent since it isn't connected to two other enourmous landmasses.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Asia and Eupore aren't different continents but nobody says anything about that.
Thats because everybody is stupid

Says the person that thinks central America is a continent lol

You mean bottoms? Central America is a region in between the two Americas that is defined as part of the North American continent. (And just part of the American continent in some countries.)

Unless you're reffering to another thing I said, in which case please copy paste it so I can explain to you why you didn't understand what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back