• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good matchup!

Is this Prime All Might? If so, I'd say he takes this due to to fighting experience and durability.

If it's weakened All Might, I'd say this goes to Spinel, who can easily wait for All Might's time limit to run out.

Surprisingly even. Since all might is prime I'd give it to him for reasons above. Plus after comparing AP:

All Might's AP: 876.38 Megatons of TNT

Spinel's AP: Doing a little bit of assumption here, Spinel curbstomps garnet, who is superior to 274.23 Megatons. I'd assume this puts spinel somewhere around double that of Ruby's AP. That would put spinel at around 548.46 Megatons.

So yea, I'm gonna go with All Might. (If anyone wants to correct me about Spinel's ap please do.)

Kople700 said:
Spinel curbstomps garnet
Except she didn't?

She had the jump on Garnet because of Garnet not knowing any of her abilities and weaponry and abusing them to high heaven to maneuver around her, the moment Garnet got used to her gimmick she was smacked upside the head.

although 7-A SU is being discussed atm so uhhh

I do think Spinel has the edge. Her Body Control gives her unpredictable movement (at least, her use of it is). Her movement flexibility is far superior to anyone All Might has fought before.

So she's around or slower than someone far above 317 MT. All Might definitely holds AP here.

All Might should be able to poof her as he has the AP advantage, but Spinel's body control is really weird and we don't know if All Might has fought something like that before. Spinel's hax only work on Gems so I'm gonna go with All Might via AP.

Spinel FRA

Spinel also has a great understanding of her environment. Even if the fight starts on top of the Injector, the battle field will quickly change, considering how powerful they both are. And when Spinel was body-ing Garnet and the others, Spinel had great use of the battle field to catch them off guard.

Also, when the second fight with Gems happen, Spinel's emotions were more conflicted then the first time around. Distracting her as she only focused on Steven and the Gems used that distraction to gain advantage over her.

Meaning All Might would be distracted between fighting Spinel and saving the planet from the Injector.

So wait, All Might's not only fighting someone comparable to him in strength, but on top of a small platform that will inevitably be shattered, dropping him into a large radius of lethal poison/acid?

Yikes, I almost want to call this a stomp.

Dargoo Faust said:
So wait, All Might's not only fighting someone comparable to him in strength, but on top of a small platform that will inevitably be shattered, dropping him into a large radius of lethal poison/acid?

Yikes, I almost want to call this a stomp.
Well, it's not a stomp since All Might can jump high enough to avoid the large radius of lethal poison like his jump to All for One at the beginning of their fight. But Spinel can always try to hit him into it.

The Calaca said:
I don't even know why the Injector was chosen to be the battlefield to begin with.
The large jewel isn't filled with the poison. Even if it's shattered, there would be no poison for All Might to fall into. Immediately. There would be a pool of poison on the ground but with All Might's wind control, he'd have enough time to avoid it.

To the planet. It would be stomp for the fight if All Might needs to defeat Spinel and save the planet at the same time.

I think I don't getting the point but making All Might having to win the fight AND the planet at the same time seems to be unfair against him. Especially considering Spinel is hard to deal with.

I mean its not just that he has to save the planet, due to being biological All Might would be killed by the poison anyways

I already gave my vote to Spinel but Spinel superior reactionary = Speed Blitzing All Might?

O.O poor All Might. I didn't know Spinel was that strong.

GG Speed is equalized thank god so it's not a stomp but I'm keeping my vote for Spinel.

Voting All Might. Spinel has literally no way to kill him other than punching him a lot, while All Might outranges with shockwaves severely. Spinel doesn't resist blunt force despite her stretchy body, and All Might won't be holding back if the planet is at stake. Don't see how spinel counters being thrown into a tornado everytime AM throws a punch either. Her stretchy powers aren't worth anything if she still needs to touch AM, nor are they probably anything new he hasn't seen before. She can't restrain him since he has higher Lifting Strength, so he could literally tie her in knots and punch her till she poofs. If she reforms cause he didn't break her gem, he just does it again, the guy can fight for hours. Speed is honestly the only thing Spinel has over Prime AM and it's equal, so oof.

Deku's Dad has my vote

If All Might loses this fight because the arena is biased against him, this thread is pointless

>If she reforms cause he didn't break her gem, he just does it again, the guy can fight for hours.

Spinel can fight forever

If All Might destroys Spinel then he dies due to the poison from the injector along with everyone else on the planet

Her infinite stamina is irrelevant to my point. Which is that AM beats her if she reforms.

How can the injector be stopped, I didn't watch the movie.

Taking it out of the match because it turns the battle in Spinel's favour in an unnecessary way considering either she getting or not defeated will turn the planet into a wasteland in 40 hours.

Just make the injector the setting without the "planet killing" part so we can argue who wins the actual fight, not who wins because of verse specific devices.

Back