• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank goodness the injector isn't an ability but a device that is being used as a backdrop of the fight itself in order to put AM in an unwinnable circumstance.

Did you linked the DT so I can ask or are you trying to show me where the discussion was done and accepted?

I still say a Spinel has this but why is Prime All Might being used? I've only seen injured hole-in-stomach All Might and Young All Might? How was the calculation for Prime All Might done?

Kingofwolves999 said:
If she reforms cause he didn't break her gem, he just does it again, the guy can fight for hours. Speed is honestly the only thing Spinel has over Prime AM and it's equal, so oof.

I see nothing but a bunch of "hey I got that reference" comments.

"Biological life killing poison" is kinda redundant. Lethal poison do it just fine. Not like it says the Injecter is part of her equipment AFAIK.

But it would take 41 hours or so. XD

... actually, was Spinel speeding up the process at the final battle when she turn back against Steven?

It would take 41 hours to cover the whole planet, it takes far less rime to affect the immediate area

Yes, she forced almost all the poison to inject all at once which sped up the process exponentially

Is... is that a unique ability of Spinel to control the Injector via Sound? I'm guessing the Injector wasn't made with Spinel in mind (as the Injector was made to kill planets and Spinel was made to just be a friend).

So, would that mean Spinel can manipulate her sound vibration to match the activation code for the Injector?

I stopped watching SU when Peridot joined the Gems, are gems able to be Poofed from Blunt Force? It seems like they only get poofed from getting sliced or stabbed.

ElixirBlue said:
Is... is that a unique ability of Spinel to control the Injector via Sound? I'm guessing the Injector wasn't made with Spinel in mind (as the Injector was made to kill planets and Spinel was made to just be a friend).

So, would that mean Spinel can manipulate her sound vibration to match the activation code for the Injector?
Yup, shes the obly one able to activate it, deactivatw it, and manipulate it

Feom the design of it and the fact that shes the onlt one shown to be able to control it when not even pearl or pwridot could its implied she altered it so it only works for her

ChocomilkAlex said:
I stopped watching SU when Peridot joined the Gems, are gems able to be Poofed from Blunt Force? It seems like they only get poofed from getting sliced or stabbed.
Yes but it takes a lot for that to happen

@WeeklyBattles Than why isn't it listed on Spinel's wiki? That "sounds" like Sound Manipulation. Depending on the opponent, Spinel controling her sound vibration could prove useful.

I could do it if it's unlock but i've never edited a wiki before. I'm afraid i'd mess up.

Anyway, Sound vibration control doesn't effect this match up.

Spinel's great tool against All Might, I believe, is her body control and her adaption to gravity and situations, from being on the ground or free falling, she adapts quick and isn't thrown off. Her movements are also unpredictable, as she never really does attacks in patterns or repeated successions.

Also, the only reason the Gems manage to have the upper hand at all in the final battle was because Spinel was not focused. Her emotions were going really high and she wanted to take it out on Steven.

The Gems momentarily used that to their advantage till Spinel quickly changed tactics(adapting) and jumped really high up the Injector.

I noted her body in my argument as to why All Moght flat out wins in a fight against her. Spinel is good at being unpredictable, and I'll agree the gems didn't do much in the rematch against her, but none of it matters much when she's dealing with AM, who fights completely differently from anyone Spinel has faced. He outranges, out AP's, out Dura's, and out aoe's her by a good chunk. He's got far more experience fighting super powered beings than her, even given the ridiculous age gap, as Spinel wasn't designed to be a fighting gem and did nothing but stand still for 6000 years, so I can't think of a single thing she can pull that AM can't react to and simply punch or throw away.

Given no one else has addressed these points, I'm going to assume everyone else understands AM wins in an actual confrontation, and the debate now is what he can do about the injector killing the planet in 40 hours.

Kingofwolves999 said:
Given no one else has addressed these points, I'm going to assume everyone else understands AM wins in an actual confrontation, and the debate now is what he can do about the injector killing the planet in 40 hours.
Can't he just lift it with a single finger and take it out? His lifting strength is literally hundreds of thousands of times greater than the weight of that Injector.

That also means that the moment he catches Spinel, she will be completely unable to escape.

That wouldn't remove the poison from the earth, and trying to disrupt it would cause it to put more poison into the earth

Wouldn't the injector not matter? I mean, if AM beats Spinel within a certain time, then it doesn't matter anymore according to SBA.

"Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

The fight would just end as his victory once he fulfills one of these conditions.

No because spinel's would just keep regenerating all while the poison is spreading across the earth and given their proximity spinel will learn from the first or second poof to just play keep away and let the poison kill all might

It's unlikely that he would know to destroy her gem after poofing her once, and by that time spinel would know to keep away from him and would very likely have a chance at a sneak attack wgile all might turns his attention towards the injector. Hell if she knows hes immensely stronger than her shed likely immediately opt for sending the injector into overdrive and nuking the area with biopoiaon

Can Gems survive in space? If they can and All Might manages to avoid all the poison that is killing the earth and all the plants and trees die that create oxygen for All Might to breathe, would that be a wincon for Spinel?

I don't think there is a time limit for this match and Spinel's stamina is limitless.

Edit: Steven (half Gem) can breathe talk in space

ElixirBlue said:
Can Gems survive in space? If they can and All Might manages to avoid all the poison that is killing the earth and all the plants and trees die that create oxygen for All Might to breathe, would that be a wincon for Spinel?

I don't think there is a time limit for this match and Spinel's stamina is limitless.

Edit: Steven (half Gem) can breathe talk in space
Yes gems can survive in space, they dont have lungs or organs and have walkwd around in space wirh no issue numerous times

Why would All Might turn his back on something left behind by an opponent bent on destroying the planet that just poofed out of existence from one of his punches? If Spinel poofs, he's taking the gem and probably either going to figure out it's her core, or think it can help turn of the injector. Both scenarios lead to Spinel either not reforming, or reforming in reach and sight of All Might.

If she reforms, she's not getting away fron AM, and he'll probably try to force her to turn off the device. If she doesn't, she's dying, and this match is incon/tie.

Because he's not an idiot and is dealing with technology that he has absolutely no idea of? He's taking her Gem as a precaution regardless of whether he thinks it's her core or not, he's trying to save the planet not punch a bad guy and dash.

Back