• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-Star Superman Power Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Super unrelated but I may have some stuff for an ipgrade for DCEU Supes (post Motherbox gets downgraded though)

1: If it doesn't say cleanly in half I think it should be low-balled to your second option. Making a large fissure that would split the world

2: He should, which is why I put the "at least" before his AP ratings. As he should be stronger, but to an unknown degree

3: I mean, a lot. The issue here though is that he's never demonstrated the ability to lift 200 Quintillion tons at 99.9999999% the speed of light. His best AP feats are only in the 6-A or High 6-A range. He's likely capable of much more, but we don't know how much more.

3: I mean, a lot. The issue here though is that he's never demonstrated the ability to lift 200 Quintillion tons at 99.9999999% the speed of light. His best AP feats are only in the 6-A or High 6-A range. He's likely capable of much more, but we don't know how much more.

Oh, that wasn't what I was referring to. What I mean is, since he's capable of lifting 200 Quintillion Tons with just one arm, if he put that amount of strength into a punched whilst moving said arm at 99.9999999% SoL, would that elicit Moon Busting forces?

At the very least could we put a "Possibly 5-C" rating on his profile?

What I mean is, since he's capable of lifting 200 Quintillion Tons with just one arm, if he put that amount of strength into a punched whilst moving said arm at 99.9999999% SoL, would that elicit Moon Busting forces?

Only if you replace mass with how much Superman can lift. Superman's best feats are in the 6-A range as said previously. He has no solid KE feats. All of his stuff is either to low to get a better rating or to fast to be used.

At the very least could we put a "Possibly 5-C" rating on his profile?

Why? He doesn't showcase a feat on that level until the end where it doesn't scale to his AP.

The other end is High 6-A. Personally I think that's the better option to use since Superman was given a bloody nose by a 6-A feat, but I'll let everyone else decide to use it or not.

That or maybe "At least 6-A (Comparable to Bar El and Lilo who cracked the moon), possibly Low 5-B (Stated as being able to split the Earth in half)", Can be used?

He seemed to still be weakened in his fight with Bar-El and Lilo from his trip to Bizarro World and its Red Sun. Consdidering Supe's should be at least 3x stronger than regular Kryptonians automatically due to his amp, that seems to be the case.

So what are the summarised conclusions here?

Alright. I suppose that seems to make sense. Grant Morrison allegedly stated that he is strong enough to juggle stars, but that was outside of the comicbooks themselves, so I suppose that we should consider it as unreliable.

Antvasima said:
Alright. I suppose that seems to make sense. Grant Morrison allegedly stated that he is strong enough to juggle stars, but that was outside of the comicbooks themselves, so I suppose that we should consider it as unreliable.
Now he did say this , but it comes off as a hyperbole. He's talking about how, even though Superman is this all powerful being, he's still subject to the same everyday issues and problems that the average person is.

So, to me at least, it shouldn't be used as evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back