• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Altair 7-C RImuru 6-A

Bloodlusted

Speed equalized

Altair (Re-Creators)
After some random nazi god you're next you heretic.

Rimuru Tempest Main
Bring it o

It's better if you switch to 6-A Rimuru 7-C Rimuru would get stomped. 6-A Rimuru might either make this inconclusive or Altair still wins.

Why use 7-C rimuru? He has little to no hax, should have used someone more hax like shion or diablo.

If it's 6-A rimuru and pis is off, this is a shot out and it's inconclusive

Almost forgot about this match here. Well I haven't read Tensei Shitara in a while but from the profile it doesn't seem like Rimuru has anyway of defeating Altair before she uses Outline Origin. Sealing Altair in endless time and imaginary space probably doesn't work considering how she escaped a similar sealing technique. And I'm not sure about his other abilities as they seem to be negged by Altair's own abilities. The only way I can see Rimuru winning is if he time travels far back enough and learns about Setsuna and than killing her before Altair somehow comes to life. But that's if he would use it early on in the battle.

So I guess I'm voting Altair via Outline Origin here unless somebody brings up an argument that can make Rimuru win or make this inconclusive.

Endless time and imaginary space is completely different from what altair escaped which was only infinite space.

Rimuru has various ways of dealing with altair for instance:

"Cook: Shion's ability which overwrites the very nature of an object itself, the skill allows the user to be able to obtain their desired effect. For example if used on a person and all their limbs were chopped off, healing magic will not work as the person was rewritten to have their limbless self be the new norm, in other words they are already perfectly healthy. Another example of the use of this ability is attacks carried with it's effect can't be blocked, it will change the effect from "the slash has been stopped by the shield" into "the shield could not stop the slash", hence the shield will not be able to stop the attack. Additionally, Rimuru can can use Cook to amplify his own stats."

Used on altair she won't be able to regen and he could just leave her disfigured or limbless without being able to regen if he wanted.

"Probability Manipulation: Veldora's ability which manipulates probability. Can be used to double probability into the users favor, for example if there was only a 50% chance of escaping an attack, that 50% would turn into a 100% chance of escaping."

In addition to his precog, outline origin isn't gonna hit him.

"Temptation: Diablo's ability which can manipulate someone's mind as it likes."

He also has other ways of mind control, and altair has no resistance to mind manipulation.

"Space-Time Continuum Attack: Velgrynd's ability that she gains after her Ultimate Skill got upgraded into Flame God Cthugha. It is capable of exceeding time and space to strike the opponent, even ignoring things like Veldora's Parallel Existence and Multiple Existence."

This is stupidly op, veldora's memories exist beyond time and space, and he has clones and what not which are equal to him in strength, with this ability it would ignore the clones and kill the original who can't die due to his memories existing beyond time and space. Rimuru can just kill altair or setsuna from another point in time or something like that

Plus he can kill conceptual beings so her regen means nothing here.

Well I guess im probably switching my vote to Rimuru now. I really need to start rereading Tensei Shitara. I kinda dropped it for a while after my school homework started piling up.

Altair has representation exposition for Shion's cook so she can revise her body. Fate Manipulation for his Probability Manipulation Outline Origin spreads like an Omnidirectional blast. Not sure how Rimuru is dodging that even with Precog especially when speed is Equalized. Causality Manipulation for his Mind Attacks

But yes if he can kill conceptual beings or kill setsuna then it's GG. But I still believe in Acausal and Type 8 Immortal Altair soƒæǃæǃæǃæǃæǃæÇ

She has never really used representation to change things about herself, especially if she is being reality warped to be unable to regen, but i will grant you that she can do that anyway.

Don't really see how fate manipulation will counter rimuru's probability manipulation and rimuru has fate manipulation too, a couple different ones actually like:

"Chaotic Fate: Shion's ability that manipulates fate as the attack has cook's ability of "the outcome is rewritten" imbued in it. It is a slash that brings the results that the user wishers for. Even if fate said that something cannot be cut, this ability will still allow the user to cut through it.

Mishap Manipulation: Gabil's ability which allows the user to purposely cause an unexpected phenomena to happen to the enemy.

Rewrite Fate: Gabil's ability that lets him cancel a "bad thing" that happens to him once every single day."

Outline Origin spreads like a sort of a wave or circular kind of thing from what i remember, with precog rimuru will know it's coming and with probability manipulation it won't hit him, also rimuru's probability manipulation makes his attacks guaranteed to hit his targets. Not to mention he can teleport to like the other side of the planet or his pocket dimension, or just time travel and send one of his attacks that are beyond space-time from there.

Causality manipulation is something rimuru has as well:

"Tyrannous Lord Susanoo: Shion's ultimate skill which is the evolved version of Shion's Unique Skill Cook, which evolved from having the ability to bring a desired result of the user into complete manipulation over the law of causality. It is an ability which purposefully causes a result that is intended."

Almost everything altair can do, rimuru can do as well, and outline origin gets negged by precog + probability manipulation + teleportation or time travel. Plus even before all that happens, rimuru could just stop time and then kill her.

Kinda off topic but if Rimuru can teleport to the other side of the planet shouldn't his range be updated to planetary with teleportation or maybe it's universal since apparently he can teleport to a pocket dimension.

Also I know I already voted for Rimuru but doesn't Altair also have like some kind of multi-universal teleportation or something? She was able to teleport between different storyworlds. So not sure if teleportation matters here. But yeah her Outline Origin still probably gets negged by the precog + probability + time travel combo.

Yea he can teleport around the planet from what i remember, from different, countries at least since everyone relevant who can teleport in this series can do that, plus his subordinates like souei can teleport anywhere around the world. And yea he can teleport to his pocket dimension.

Moving to and from different stories, seems a bit different from teleporting from one place in the universe or planet or whatever, to another. Don't know how you would quantify the range moving from one story to another though.

His teleport ability time leap, allows him to teleport to any desired point regardless of space and time, even from basically the end of the universe where neither time nor space existed, and he used it to travel back to his previous world which is in another world, so yea he has pretty big range.

Yeah i was pretty sure I read far enough into Tensei Shitara to know he had a large teleportation range kinda forgot to question why he didn't have a larger range when the last Tensei Shitara revision thread came out.

Also I think traveling between Story worlds is cross-dimensional or something. That's what's written on Bookworm's profile. He's also a storyworld jumping character.

Just checked. Outline Origin spreads in an expanding spherical Omnidirectional manner. Also the story worlds were parallel universes which has been explained multiple times especially in Episode 2. Hence why altair wanted to destroy the multiverse initially. So her teleportation should be multi-universe range.

Outline Origin in terms of range has been been shown to be like what several meters maybe? Still gets negged by precog+probability manipulation+teleportation or time travel.

Also altair has no resistance to time stop, rimuru stops time and kills her before she does anything.

About her teleportation though, i do remember the story worlds being described as independent worlds or something like that, so multi-universal range seems appropriate.

Back