• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad VS Dante (DMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread creator restricting venuzdonoa or else this woul be a stomp.... Also the thread creator when noticed that Anos' Eyes of Chaotic Destruction are =Venuzdonoa but portable
anime-angly.gif

Passive eyes wanking is not fun anymore,the only time I find it fun is when I use it against a character from Sonic that I forgot its name

Hahaha, you can use it but we don't... Nice, Nice

Its not really passive, not in the sense of Dante getting erased at least
What? It is indeed passive,(the ability is always active), Anos just needs to open those eyes a little. its mere opening causes order,laws,fate,principles,universe,concepts to vanish completely, otherwise Anos will simply clad <Beno Levun> in his hands or use <Bevsed>.
Also, Anos summons Arcana and uses the Almighty Sword.. . If the Almighty is pulled from its sheath, Dante's existence from past, present as well as from future timelines will be erased. @TMC_667

Anyway this is a stomp, so should be closed

What? It is indeed passive,
its mere opening causes order,laws,fate,principles,universe,concepts to vanish completely, otherwise Anos will simply clad <Beno Levun> in his hands or use <Bevsed>.
Also, Anos summons Arcana and uses the Almighty Sword.. . If the Almighty is pulled from its sheath, Dante's existence from past, present as well as from future timelines will be erased. @TMC_667
No, otherwise Eques would have been erased, but only his order was.

.....Dante wont be erased by the Almighty Sword since he wont be using it, he has no reason to.

It is all because there are those who say that these eyes cannot destroy a person, i.e. a merely opening and they can destroy the universe, but not a person... Fair enough

I don't care if it is passive or not, what I was refuting is that many said they could not destroy a person, which is completely illogical.

It's kinda like you can kill a person but not the cells in it lol
Wtf..... Order, Concepts, Laws, Universe, Fate, Passives, Etc ----------------> Single person... How come you say they can't completely destroy a person?

I think I'm not making myself clear, what I mean is that many people said, including @Delta333, that Anos' Eyes of Chaotic Destruction could not destroy a person and I always had that discussion with him because if they are able to destroy orders, laws, concepts, universes only with a mere opening without exerting its full destructive power, etc, they should be able to destroy a person. And yeah as you guys said, not in character but it is clear that they can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back