• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Low 2C Mario fight : Luigi vs Cat Noir

I remember when I had watch Cat Blanc then instanly makes him fight Goku to try how that will go, that actually one of the closest vs threads that I had made in that wiki to my heart, now after that Mario Low 2C upgrade, I surely like many people go make matches with them but now I will try evade the most used Low 2C in the wiki that time (You know, Sonic characters, Dragon Ball characters, Alien X, H. A Dio), So here I come with Luigi vs Cat Blanc, that time the fight had a theme, I guess

Anyway Both Low 2C, Base Luigi key is used, fight take place in the destroyed Paris and speed equalized

To make that fight more interesting, rather than two trying to murder each other, both are completely in character, while Cat Blanc goal is to get ride of that random person that just shown near him out of a pipe, Luigi's goal here is noble, as Luigi will won here and only won by destroy the Akumatized object and make Cat Noir come back to normal. Luigi surely know about the Akuma existence and what it does but he have no idea where it is but he know that it is in either Cat Blanc's belt, staff or bell

Luigi save the day :
The cat destroy the Plumer :
Incon :

To make that fight more interesting, rather than two trying to murder each other, both are completely in character, while Cat Blanc goal is to get ride of that random person that just shown near him out of a pipe, Luigi's goal here is noble, as Luigi will won here and only won by destroy the Akumatized object and make Cat Noir come back to normal. Luigi surely know about the Akuma existence and what it does but he have no idea where it is but he know that it is in either Cat Blanc's belt, staff or bell
I mean, by default, characters have options other than murder as acceptable win conditions, but okay. So....

Luigi's win condition: Destroy the Akuma, & he knows it's in Cat Blanc's belt, staff or bell. (& make Cat Noir come back to normal? Does he have a way to purify an Akuma?)
Cat Blanc's goal: Get rid of Luigi.

Anyway, Durability wise, Cat Blanc is:
Unknown (Much stronger than Cat Noir. Survived the explosion of his moon-splitting blast at the epicenter). Akuma reproduction makes him somewhat hard to put down
& his Striking Strength doesn't scale to his Cataclysm AP, IIRC, so his only win condition is Cataclysm.

Unknown Durability aside, if it's anything like his Striking Strength, it's WAAAY below Multi-Solar System Level. Does Luigi know of how... fragile Cat Blanc is compared to him? Can Luigi hold back enough to attack Cat Blanc without exploding him to gory bits?
Can't really purify the kitty cat if he's paste on the floor, whether you have purification abilities or not.

Hence, we kinda need to know if Luigi knows of this & can hold back enough, since even if he wants to purify Cat Blanc, if he wants to try & knock out Cat Blanc or restrain him so it's easier to check which item to destroy, he could accidentally kill Cat Blanc.

Not a win for Luigi, but I'm not sure it's a win condition for Luigi, either.

Meanwhile, Luigi has a bunch of power-ups, right?
Power Nullification with Guard Shell DX and Battle Cards,
Does he have those? Luigi also has a no justification Invulnerability in his base key.

Really, the question is: What does Luigi do when Cat Blanc uses his giant Cataclysm, & can he get the right item destroyed before then?

....Heck, could Luigi just use his Poltergust & vaccuum up the items to take them all at once?

Luigi might be able to land a KO and break the akumatized object if he can avoid Cat Blanc's attacks, but in case he don't, then Cat kills him with Cataclysm

Luigi might be able to land a KO and break the akumatized object if he can avoid Cat Blanc's attacks, but in case he don't, then Cat kills him with Cataclysm
Apologies for repeating myself. but.... Presuming he doesn't accidentally kill Cat Blanc, given Cat Blanc's Durability doesn't scale to the AP of his giant Cataclysm, & is at best, scaled to the moon damaging feat he has, based on his profile. Which is bad for Luigi, since OP specifies victory only by destroying the Akumatized object & bringing Cat Blanc back to normal.
Luigi may be able to flip to the 2nd dimension and get away from the catacalysm
1. Doesn't the 2nd Dimension also exist in 3D Space? Ergo, something omnidirectional that fills a given amount of 2D space also makes contact with things in the 2nd Dimension, thus, Luigi gets Cataclysm'd in such a scenario?
2. I thought it was only Mario who could use the flipping dimensional flipping power.

Apologies for repeating myself. but.... Presuming he doesn't accidentally kill Cat Blanc, given Cat Blanc's Durability doesn't scale to the AP of his giant Cataclysm, & is at best, scaled to the moon damaging feat he has, based on his profile. Which is bad for Luigi, since OP specifies victory only by destroying the Akumatized object & bringing Cat Blanc back
I'm pretty sure Luigi and Mario also did some casual Tier 7 feats such as the castle throwing stuff so he might be able to hold back enough to just KO him, granted if he isn't killed before he can do that

I too, of course, want to see Luigi swinging a yo-yo to de-evilize an Akuma.

I have no idea of how Chat Blanc would react about a random person out of SBA. Perhaps he’ll comply (or not? He kinda rejects Chat Noirnity), perhaps he'll pull the "save me" trick that he used on Ladybug to backstab Luigi, or whatever.

I’ll wait for more answers.

He can't because :
1 His goal is to save Cat Blanc not to seal (read the OP)
2 He don't have the catch card here

I too, of course, want to see Luigi swinging a yo-yo to de-evilize an Akuma.

I have no idea of how Chat Blanc would react about a random person out of SBA. Perhaps he’ll comply (or not? He kinda rejects Chat Noirnity), perhaps he'll pull the "save me" trick that he used on Ladybug to backstab Luigi, or whatever.

I’ll wait for more answers.
I would assume Cat Blanc would be indifferent. His Akumatization was a result of having to choose between people he cared for.

Though, considering the ruins the world is in, I think Cat Blanc would be surprised to see a relatively normal seeming individual still about. Considering he's driven by his lover or such. He might be curious how or why, or if there's other survivors. Considering his love for Marinette/Ladybug, him mistaking Luigi for a survivor might also give him false hope his love is still about.
'course, once he realizes there aren't other survivors -Because Luigi kinda isn't one to begin with- I doubt he'd take it well. Anger? Sorrow? Go all out because now he's sure nothing matters anymore & he has someone to take it out on?

I'm a bit unsure myself, but there's some speculation that can be done, I suppose, lol.

Back