• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any fun fact about your ocs?

Volt12121

He/Him
Pretty much what's above lol. Anything that's not written into your character's page you wanna share cause you think it's a neat/fun fact? 😁

Jave and Colton (SS) get lots of their abilities due to their bond which will lead to updates on the farmer's profile,
Duck (SS) is based on a Scp,
Slimer (FCC) is Pansexual and still seeks to get a Lover,
Dazzling loves herself

While unwritten, some of my ocs do have canonical nationality

Julia Lawson: Her mother is Canadian and her father is British

Cody Adams: Fully Canadian (Yes Julia Lawson: On the case takes place in Canada)

Honey Furr: Father is Australian and his mother is American

Vincent Whitebeck: Fully British

Volt: while he has no official nationality, i do imagine him with a bit of an Australian accent because yes

Ashley Lee, the Fan and the Gambler: Fully American

I have little profiles for my guys that add info
Cinner: 17-19 years old, 165 cm tall, 145 pounds Sign: Aries Birthday: April 7th
Dislikes: Cold temperatures, Vegetables, Water

Streak: 18-20 years old, 170 cm tall, 150 pounds
Sign: Scorpio Birthday: October 29th
Dislikes: Annoying people, Cooking

Loot: 20-22 years old, 158 cm tall, 110 pounds
Sign: Virgo Birthday: September 2nd
Dislikes: Loud noises, Spiders, Disrupted peace

Vann: 19-21 years old, 168 cm tall, 127 pounds
Sign: Gemini Birthday: June 12th
Dislikes: Rom Coms, Cleaning

Kaint: 22-24 years old, 172 cm tall, 155 pounds
Sign: Capricorn Birthday: December 26th
Dislikes: People who can’t follow orders, Smoke

HF: 27-29 years old, 178 cm tall, 160 pounds
Sign: Cancer Birthday: July 11th
Dislikes: Fuzzy things, Scratching noises, Limes

Cold temperatures, Vegetables, Water
I'm taking him to Antarctica, giving him some carrots, and making him drink water
Annoying people, Cooking
I'm bout to show him the interrupting cow joke, and going to show him Waltuh and Jesse
Wildlife, Music, Plushies
Dislikes: Loud noises, Spiders, Disrupted peace
Nah she's chill frfr, Whisper and her would be bffs 👍
Rom Coms, Cleaning
Showing him my favorite show opera, going to clean his whole house
People who can’t follow orders, Smoke
I'm not listening to him, I'm going to burn his food
Fuzzy things, Scratching noises, Limes
Introducing them to Whisper whilst giving them a lime 😈

I'm taking him to Antarctica, giving him some carrots, and making him drink water

I'm bout to show him the interrupting cow joke, and going to show him Waltuh and Jesse

Nah she's chill frfr, Whisper and her would be bffs 👍

Showing him my favorite show opera, going to clean his whole house

I'm not listening to him, I'm going to burn his food

Introducing them to Whisper whilst giving them a lime 😈
You’re so mean for that, what’d he do?

Cocainer

Had a feeling

Better you do it than him

You’re basically Cinner: guy going around burning things and annoying him. Perfect chemistry they have

He could punt her y’know

You’re so mean for that, what’d he do?

Cocainer

Had a feeling

Better you do it than him

You’re basically Cinner: guy going around burning things and annoying him. Perfect chemistry they have

He could punt her y’know
He burned my boi Sonic up

"Streak we need to cook."

She ain't a opp

I'm taking his hoverboard thingie away

I am him 😎

Bringing in Monster portal

Consider me a opp Minty 😈

Asuna's least favorite anime is Symphogear, Pre and Post Reincarnation. She simply can't fathom the idea of having to sing whilst fighting and think's it's stupid and sometimes really kills the mood of a fight scene.

If shizu knew what an anime was, her favorite one would probably be sailor moon. All the flashing colors would excite her and she'd cry everytime a character dies (lol)

The Player (War Tycoon) may or may not have access to a Higher-Dimensional object which probably makes them universal at the very least according to it's description (You can't use it tho, it's more like an easter egg, but Tier 3 or 2 Player would be extremely funny if it had a use) 👀

Asuna's least favorite anime is Symphogear, Pre and Post Reincarnation. She simply can't fathom the idea of having to sing whilst fighting and think's it's stupid and sometimes really kills the mood of a fight scene.
Javen would love it ❤️ his future additions is gonna be Broadway force (Pre-xono infection is getting new comix) and he'd force her to watch it nah I'm being fr he'd summon the opps on her who's one of them? This mf
If shizu knew what an anime was, her favorite one would probably be sailor moon. All the flashing colors would excite her and she'd cry everytime a character dies (lol)
Make her watch Madoka Magica

Ok lemme admit something... I never watched Madoka magica I only saw clips of it and saw Mami I was like oooo cool gun gal : 0
Oh, well uh, if you do decide to watch it, you're sure in for a wild ride, especially after episode 4, that's when s**t really hits the fan. If you wanna get more big sad, then watch all 3 seasons of magia record next 👍

BUT LOOT SEEMS SO NICE WHY SHOULD SHE BE LIKE THAT???
I think you’re confusing a sad ist with a maso chist. The former likes inflicting pain, the latter enjoys receiving pain. A part of her likes pushing herself, it lets her know she’s challenging herself and that she’s strong enough to handle more than it looks like she can

Back