• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the imgur albums are already linked. I'll just replace the anime pics with a video if I remember when they happened.

And most of the stat feats I have come from the manga but few from the anime as well so I guess why those would need to be in video

But the abilities should work regardless of the format

Since the imgur albums are already linked. I'll just replace the anime pics with a video if I remember when they happened.
Pretty sure thats only mainly necessary for the Stats Calculations
The abilities on the other hand doesnt necessarily need them and would still be relatively fine either way

Pretty sure thats only mainly necessary for the Stats Calculations
The abilities on the other hand doesnt necessarily need them and would still be relatively fine either way
That's true. But the video format does look nicer. So when I get time, I dont mind switching them.

So what, if anything, is left to do here?

Umm
Not really
We are pretty much done

However, Armbill says he was gonna switch a few of the imgur links to video format
I can actually change it with the page closed. Since the folders are link in it already. But the Arale page would need to be open for surface scaling though.

I checked, and removed invulnerability. It is a no-limits fallacy.

Also, would somebody with good grammar be willing to check through the page and correct recurrent sentence structure and spelling errors? I would appreciate the help.

I noticed serious sentence structure problems even from a quick skim of the page earlier, but am very busy, and need to exercise today, so I would appreciate help with fixing it.

I checked, and removed invulnerability. It is a no-limits fallacy.

Also, would somebody with good grammar be willing to check through the page and correct recurrent sentence structure and spelling errors? I would appreciate the help.
What do you mean no limit fallacy? You can't just delete a power with no discussion or everything, it has been argued and agreed on this thread by staff that invulnerability is good, return it. Plus her invulnerability is only for physical 3D attacks.

She was harmed several times by even stronger robots in her manga series, and just because she can withstand tier 4 attacks does not mean that she is absolutely invulnerable and can't be killed by tier 0 entities or damaged by anything whatsoever in her verse, which is necessary to qualify for invulnerability.

I noticed serious sentence structure problems even from a quick skim of the page earlier, but am very busy, and need to exercise today, so I would appreciate help with fixing it.
Arale's Invulnerability just deals with conventional attacks, on her level.

A 4-A attack or an hax that she doesn't resist would obviously bypass her Invulnerability, so there's nothing NLF-ish about it.

She was harmed several times by even stronger robots in her manga series, and just because she can withstand tier 4 attacks does not mean that she is absolutely invulnerable and can't be killed by tier 0 entities or damaged by anything whatsoever in her verse, which is necessary to qualify for invulnerability.
Invulnerability needs feats like every other hax Ant. It's not an invincible hax, it has its limits too, we literally have an example on the ability's page.

"Berserker's God Hand prevents him from being harmed by any attack below A-rank, though A-rank attacks can pierce it"

Invulnerability either means being absolutely indestructible or that nothing whatsoever in the relevant verse can cause any harm. Otherwise it is covered by the degree of the durability statistic. This is how our system fundamentally works and is not up for discussion. I would appreciate if you immediately drop this issue, as you are wating all of our time, and nothing will be gained from bothering me further about it.

Several wrongs do not make a right. If other characters have the ability inaccurately listed, it should be removed from them as well. That is all.

No, it can. A 3-D invulnerability won't withstand 4-D attacks, for example

It's all case by case.
Somewhat I doubt that. That really depends, most times you need some kind of abilities. I mean, for example, Regulus Corneas from Re:zero, he is body is disconnect from the flow of time, the only way to harm him is with a time piercing ability or something like that, heck, Goku couldn't even do anything against him in a past thread.

Somewhat I doubt that. That really depends, most times you need some kind of abilities. I mean, for example, Regulus Corneas from Re:zero, he is body is disconnect from the flow of time, the only way to harm him is with a time piercing ability or something like that, heck, Goku couldn't even do anything against him in a past thread.
Yeah, as I said it's, case by case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back