• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arc System Works Discussion Thread 2

Since we're talking about good players anyone else see the Ragna player running around in CF? I forget his name but he dominated in Frosty Faustings.

Might have been, have to double check. His Ragna is so basic yet so polished, he doesn't go for mega mix-ups for just light crouch over and over with pauses for them mindgames.

That sounds like Betadood. He's one of the most insane Ragna players I've seen. Wish I could play against him if I had the chance.

Probably is, would love to see him go up against more Azreal players. It is so fun to watch Ragna and Azreal go at it due to how basic both playstyles are.

Zeldasmash said:
Shadow-Ragna said:
I know this is off topic but how is everyone?
I'm doing alright, but I'm dealing with moving on from someone who I care a lot about. It hasn't been easy.
I am sorry to hear that...hope you get better and also hoping that this thread here cheers you up.

Also not gonna lie seeing Naoto and Ragna in that video I sent was the smoothist team up I ever saw...He made another video with them both maybe I could post it if you guys like?

Shadow-Ragna said:
Zeldasmash said:
Shadow-Ragna said:
I know this is off topic but how is everyone?
I'm doing alright, but I'm dealing with moving on from someone who I care a lot about. It hasn't been easy.
I am sorry to hear that...hope you get better and also hoping that this thread here cheers you up.
Thanks, buddy. I appreciate it. This past month has been very difficult from an emotional standpoint with everything that's going on, I just want this year to be over...

That wasn't the glass you know. That was my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

For this in the previous forum: Damn, Mori you're kidding.

This might be the first vessel of Terumi, since Relius did create a body for Terumi when he was with Relius and Shuichiro Ayatsuki but of course this body was destroyed thanks to the Black Beast was born. Then Relius created Kazuma and we know how that story went during the Dark War then afterwards many years later Relius creates Hazama for Terumi. Because honestly if this was Terumi's original body that Relius made I am curious to know more about it since we know that Relius, him and Shuichiro were using the Cauldron and such before the Black Beast appeared.

Also I wouldn't mind BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War explain more on the PFD and the Kusanagi.

Or rather have an entire novel detailing about it kinda have Relius, Hazama/Terumi and Shuichiro as the main characters and have them detail about it. Have one section about Shuichiro and his relationship with his kids Nine and Celica more explored since in Xblaze series we only see Nine calling him that man and a few mentions while in the Dark War novels he was insane and killed off. So hopefully maybe in this what if novel he gets explored. Then have the second with Relius and Terumi talking and explaining their plans and the the final one where Terumi and Relius along with Hazama bond together and they go into detail about the PFD and then the Kusanagi. Also possibly might look into the Fifth Prime Field and her connection to Saya Terumi and Naoto Kurogane.

Huh, it seems Es was gonna be yet another person out for Ragna’s head, but Mori cut that idea out because there was already too many people out for his head. Rip Ragna

That was a good call cause tbh I feel like Ragna should have people who are NOT trying to kill him but rather be his friends/allies.

If you want it, go ahead. I never wanted BB to have 2.5D, at best just update the resolution to the sprites and I’m ok with how they look.

Also heard something cool on Guilty Gear Strive where on October 11, 2020, Daisuke Ishitawari officially announces the new release date for -STRIVE-, which will be set for April 6, 2021!

I also heard this game will finally conclude the Valentine and the Gear saga kinda like how CF finished Ragna's saga.

speaking of GG, the steam version of XX accent core plus R is getting rollback sooooo yeah, get hyped!!!

I understand I respect your claims you never wanted to Blazblue sprite to 2.5D.

I need to Ishi add Sol's Waifu/Wife/Girlfriend in GGS Season 1 DLC.

Edit: I mean Aria.

you do know that GG's base rosters were always around the 15 mark right? Xrd Sign started with 16 characters at base. XX had I think 19 characters at base but they didn't make a brand new engine for that game, though I could be wrong on the latter part.

Imagine if they did an anime series on the Guilty Gear X with 28 or 30 episodes?

I am not sure about the other Guilty Gear games but I felt like the first one would do well as a prologue and reference to the possible GG X anime.

What the anime idea be great? Though I am scared it might end up like BlazBlue: Alter Memory, though then again Arc System probably realised that they screwed up on the BB anime and if they make a GG anime they would make it work.

Any thoughts on Mori's statement for the future of BlazBlue? I mean he said the series would "reboot" any thoughts?

Here are my thoughts on that statement:
I don't think it would restart like a hard reboot, by BB logic I think Mori would fuse the worlds of Naoto and Es together with the canon world due to Ragna fusing the two worlds.

My theory? Naoto and Raquel appeared in an unknown world that looks like a modern city so I have a theory that Naoto's "destroyed reality" remains could possibly be fused with the new remade world of the canon BlazBlue games of the main timeline, now your wondering why Es' world? Well since we never heard what actually happened to the XBlaze timeline unlike the small hint of the Bloodedge Experience timeline so maybe that world was saved in the Tsukuyomi World and then Ragna gained the True Azure Grimoire and maybe he fused Es' world with Naoto and the main game timeline.

So maybe that is why you see the canon cast even alright but slightly different and who knows by reboot it might be a soft reboot where now Mori can go full crazy with the various plot threads that could be explained further.

Since Naoto and Es' world (which is mostly set in Japan) could replace the canon timeline of Japan making a new story territory for the story plans, also Hazama and Relius are still around so maybe they might finally tie in and end a few plot threads, also Saya Terumi might be around and explain further about the connection of Naoto, Saya Terumi with the Fifth Prime Field and to Ragna, Noel and Jin.

Damn! That soon? Mori must've been playing 4D Chess with us to trick us in thinking there won't be any BlazBlue stuff for a few more months to bring it till next month. Or that Mori was secretly developing the game to make us think its in development hell but actually it was completed years ago and he was just fine tuning it.

Also Xblaze and Bloodedge are gonna be a part of the game... and Mai of all characters turned into a Fate Grand Order character

Hehe awesome to see XBlaze and Bloodedge Experience characters in the game since this means that the world is fused together kinda like how my theory that I said about the "reboot" which probably lead to BlazBlue Alternative: Dark War.

Also curious on why Mai turned into a Fate Grand Order character.

chara5.png

Look at this and you’ll get your answer

Ah...I see so this is pretty much Alter Mai, not bad of a design.

Also what did you think of my theory of the fusion world idea due to seeing the Alternative: Dark War trailer and it shows various XBlaze Series, Bloodedge Experience and canon characters in the game.

I doubt it’s gonna be a fusion world, if anything can see them using the boundary to go to the bloodedge and Xblaze timeline if they wanted to. But we’ll see

The game is coming out in a month so really I am just giving out theories since Raquel mentioned the Bloodedge World was destroyed and nothing was said on what happened to the XBlaze world.

I am curious on how Alter Mai even came into existence...maybe Terumi dipped Mai into seither and she fused with it mutating her body and not only that she gained a piece of the Azure Grimoire turning into her Alter state? Or maybe this "Alter Mai" was a clone that Relius created and she was corrupted by the exposure of the Azure Grimoire to create a better being?

Back