• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are the characters from flash game Happy Wheels 10-C in durability but Tier 9 AP?

So, I was playing Happy Wheels as well as watching Gray Still Plays videos, and one thing came to mind: the characters from that game can suffer extreme amounts of destruction pretty easily: their heads can get blown into pieces just from a bike putting a person's weight on top of it, amongst other things. They're also very strong, though, being able to lift vehicles with their bodies's strength and rip their own arms and legs off, but they die if a blade hits their heads even if there's a helmet protecting them.
So I was wondering... are these characters Tier 9 in destructive power, but 10-C in durability? I don't even know if Happy Wheels is on this site.

Happy wheels used to be on this site, but was deleted due to a lack of story.

Also, they would be 9-B scaling from their vehicles, given moments where they rip each others heads off.

Happy wheels used to be on this site, but was deleted due to a lack of story.

Also, they would be 9-B scaling from their vehicles, given moments where they rip each others heads off.
So they're indeed 9-B in AP... what about durability? They really seem more fragile than average humans.

Back