• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asgore is pissed off at a certain spy...

IMG 2593
IMG 2592
This happened and now Asgore has had it with humans.

Same rules as the last one. Speed is equalised, James is in the Vanquish, 20m starting difference. Cue hilarity in the comments

Goat Dad: 0

Mr steal your goat: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Asgore can't hold a solid marriage if his life depended on it.

Which it does, now.

Asrial via danmaku/soul manip. While James is probably invisible in his aston martin he likely cops a fireball eventually from danmaku that's gonna one shot him.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Asrial via danmaku/soul manip. While James is probably invisible in his aston martin he likely cops a fireball eventually from danmaku that's gonna one shot him.
From a 20m range, what stops James from spamming missiles ? I guess asgore could block or try to deflect them but it's more likely they'd explode and do damage. Plus they home in anyway so deflecting doesn't work

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I imagine several meter tall walls of flame would destroy the bullets too.

It's rockets not bullets. Plus even if he destroyed a few, Bond is constantly driving around while potentially invisible while firing these which also home in. I feel like Asgore can't stop all these rockets

Why would rockets not be destroyed by a wall of hundreds of fire balls each as strong as the bullets are?

And I doubt he'd start invisible, or that the car would turn his soul invisible.

Them homing does nothing to them being just smacked with fireballs.

Bond could also avoid pretty much everything as well. 20m gap means Asgore isn't hitting the soul and the fire balls can just be driven away from. From that point on Bond would go invisible. Plus what is exactly stopping Bond from throwing the kitchen sink at Asgore here?. If the rockets get stopped he can keep firing machine gun bullets and fire rockets from different directions. Invisibility wouldn't turn his soul invisible no but Asgore still has to find him first

Doing all those together is impossible even for him, and a 20 meter distance is hardly large. By the time his leg get to the pedal a spear could easily reach him.

Bumping this

Also I will say that James can likely just dodge the first wave of fire balls, drive away and just surprise Asgore while being invisible. Asgore has never dealt with an Invisible enemy or a car and James is skilled enough to just take him by surprise and blow him to bits

It's pretty hard to dodge magic fireballs coming at you from every angle from a giant goat with a spear even with Mr Bonds absurd skill level. That's kinda the point of Danmaku and james hasn't delt with it on this level before tbh.

Yeah but even if 20m isn't too far, it's not really close enough for James to be engulfed in flames. At that point all James has to really do is reverse and go invisible, then the whole battle is in his favour. Asgore has never dealt with an invisible enemy or a car at all. Then all James does is wait it out and strike, blowing Asgore to pieces.

Asgore is incredibly experienced and intelligent but he simply has no experience against an invisible car and has no knowledge on anything that Bond has a plethora of experience in. True Bond hasn't dealt with danmaku, but the second he sees fireballs, he reverses or gets out of the way. Plus the fireballs are gonna hit the car first before Bond anyway and the Vanquish can take it

Isn't Asgore like pretty high into 9-A? I feel like being 20 metres away is a huge disadvantage for bond. If bond is 4km away, he just goes invisible and throws the kitchen sink at Asgore as you say.

20 metres away I feel like the Aston Martin gets absolutely rofl stomped by a volley of fireballs from every directon. I don't see how 'reversing and going invisible' is going to help him dodge a volley of magical fireballs coming from every direction at him which are above Aston Martins durability tbh.

That's assuming Asgore shoots first which isn't always true. Bond could just start driving and shooting first. What is Asgore's AP and dura anyway?

You see this calc? This is what Sans scales to. You can imagine how much above this feat Asgore is.

Asgore with a wave of his hand can send an incredible amount of Fireballs. Danmaku+ being 20 metres away means bond is gonna have a really bad time.

Asgore opens with Fire magic in character and while he might be a pascifist this is only against children. Asgore is willing to kill here and is gonna open up with a barrage of fireballs at around Aston Martins durability. I really don't see how he dodges it in a car that can only go forwards and backwards.

If Bond was further away then 20 metres he has a huge advantage though.

Ahhhh ok. I thought Asgore was closer to baseline. With his skill and more aggression plus that AP and dura advantage he probably has this yeah

You know, Asgore and Toriel are implied to be comparable in power and her Danmaku isn't any any joke compared to Asgore's danmaku

If Asgore has a good chance of winning this matchup, then I kinda doubt how accurate Bond's decisive victory over Toriel was

I think Toriel if she was willing to kill would also easily Danmaku the Aston Martin into oblivion before he drives off. It's ridiculously hard to dodge Danmaku from 20m away in a car that can only go forwards and backwards.

I could've sworn toriel is occasionally depicted as stronger than Asgore like when she just hit him near the end of the pacifist route (if I remember right), it maybe it wasn't just because he wasn't expecting it.

Toriel is only depicted as strong as Asgore in some cutscenes and even then Asgore wasn't even trying to hit her. Plus she's far less willing to go all out at the start which basically gives Bond the win

Toriel is above Undyne who spent her entire life trying to knock down Asgore who Toriel was able to casually knock down with a fireball. She practically one shots Asgore.

Back