• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thread for everything Avengers: Endgame!

I just got back from watching it. Very damn good. There are a few things I would have fixed, but overall it was very good. A- for me.

I will list some feats I picked up. But I won't have much because today I went for enjoyment. On Friday I will see it for feats and proper criticism

Thanos stated that with a complete gauntlet, he could destroy the universe and rebuild it in his image. The gauntlet snap while being able to erase, can also bring the erased back.

Captain Marvel was pretty comparable to Base Thanos

Some "I can destroy planets!" statements from Base Thanos

Hulk tanked the power of a complete gauntlet

Tony is smart enough to create a time travel device, and Bruce Banner was pretty comparable to him in intelligence.

- Thor with Mjolnir revisions or new key "Fat Thor"

- Thanos said he can destroys everything entire the universe and recreate with The Infinity Gauntlet (I'm watched thai dubed)

- Capt.Marvel fought 1V1 Thanos with The Gems (High 6-B Carol and Likely 5-A??)

Am i the only one who thought that Cap+Thor with 2 ******* WEAPONS+ Peak Ironman being absolutely stomped by base thanos was ridiculous? You could make a point that Thor isn't at the same level he was in IW but that would be an assumption and for ****'s sake, Ironman in IW single handedly put up a better fight against Thanos with an almost full gauntlet than all three of them did against BASE Thanos. Also Cap Marvel being flung away by a slap from base thanos and then no-selling a headbutt from Thanos with a full gauntlet and generally overpowering him. And also Ant man, hawk eye and Cap tanking what is basically a nuke, this is particularly bad for Ant-man, who tanked that shit POIN BLANK and suffered NO injury at all

Word of Statement cannot be taken for granted.

But guessing how many life forms are decimated across the universe may be fun using the vaporisation values. And since this is an actual feat by Thanos this can actually count as a feat for calculation of his attack potency.

If we go by everything given

Thanos: Low 2-C with complete Infinity Gauntlet (Stated that he could destroy the universe and reset it in his image). If we want to add a key with Iron man having the Gauntlet, he would be Low 2-C with the Gauntlet as well.

Captain Marvel: At least High 6-B, likely higher (Could dominate base Thanos and should be comparable to Thor with Storm breaker). I don't think she should scale to the infinity gauntlet cause that makes no sense

Captain America with Thor's hammer should scale to Thor himself and Base Thanos so High 6-B

Hulk should have an intelligence upgrade since Bruce and Hulk are now one person

Fat Thor with Stormbreaker should be High 6-B via scaling to base Thanos. It is clear he is not as strong as he used to be. That is pretty much made clear and he is quite emotional which we can serve as a weakness.

But, if we take Base Thanos's statements that he could destroy planets, all the High 6-B characters should be 5-B. Also, the statements that Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe further gives evidence to this. There is no reason base Thanos shouldn't be planet level

In either case I am going tomorrow to fully judge the movie as well as get feats. Yesterday was for enjoyment XD. But I am sure I will enjoy it even more this time

Twellas said:
Am i the only one who thought that Cap+Thor with 2 ******* WEAPONS+ Peak Ironman being absolutely stomped by base thanos was ridiculous? You could make a point that Thor isn't at the same level he was in IW but that would be an assumption and for ****'s sake, Ironman in IW single handedly put up a better fight against Thanos with an almost full gauntlet than all three of them did against BASE Thanos. Also Cap Marvel being flung away by a slap from base thanos and then no-selling a headbutt from Thanos with a full gauntlet and generally overpowering him. And also Ant man, hawk eye and Cap tanking what is basically a nuke, this is particularly bad for Ant-man, who tanked that shit POIN BLANK and suffered NO injury at all
How did captain marvel overpowered thanos tho? Physical fight? Or...

She did not actually overpower Thanos tho - just destroys some warships.

From a leak scene, captain marvel was barely dominating base thanos, but i didnt see her dominating a full gauntlet thanos. Makes little sense because he was about to snap everyone out of existance before tony stole the gems. So he had to beat her at some point.

From the actual spoiler thread. It wasnt overpowering him completely. He is just strong enought to actually compete 1v1 with thanos. Got scare for a second. He apperantly uses the power stone to gut punch her and end their fight.

She dominates Base Thanos but I don't recall her fighting him with the full gauntlet. I am going to see it again tomorrow so I'll bring forth confirmation.

Either way, are the suggestions above ok?

According to someone on the other thread. She really doesnt dominate. She just has the power to fight back. Apperantly it was still clear he was above her slightly. She still gets beat by thanos at least using the power gem (and apperanrly barehanded too, he ripped it out of the gauntlet cause she didnt let him close it)

Well, from what I recall it seemed to be more in her favor, and she was clearly more skilled than Thanos in fighting. Either way, she clearly scales to Base Thanos who stated he could destroy planets.

She scales, obviously. But if it was in her favor, it had to turn against her alter since you know. Thanos manages to beat her.

Base thanos 5-B is very impressive. Makes me wonder why he cant jut one shot the planet and end the avengers. But movie logic i guess.

The problem with the planet destroying is that there are no feats of that level from any of these characters aside from using the power stone.

There are characters in the MCU that are already planet level. Thanos is stated to be the strongest villain and being in the universe multiple times. These statements help a lot.

I mean the only planet level guys without any amps or shit are Celestials and I dont remember anyone who said Thanos is top dog, facing Celestials.

Disappointing thing is Hulk and Thanos not having a rematch. I was expecting Bruce to just slam straight into him when he was slapping away everyone else to put on the IG.

I have no problem with base thanos being planet level. Tho is weird conscidering the moon trow in the last movie was accomplished with the infinity gauntlet only.

When Captain Marvel got a hold of the gauntlet from Thanos, it looked like she was absorbing its energy, or at least the space stone's energy. Probably why she didn't budge from the 2nd to last hit, but was beaten back before she started absorbing the energy, and I'm pretty sure this confirms she has energy absorption.

Pretty sure the planet thing is just hyperbole referring to the civilization on planets he's destroyed.

After seeing the fight, it really did seem like caotain marvel was absorbing some energy. But she did get quickly overwhelemed from a power stone punch. So thanos never used the infinity gauntlet against her. So at least they didnt screw that up.

"Capable of destroying Planets" it's nice but without a timeframe, and maybe it's just the surface, so it would be High 6-A

Captain Marvel was overpowering Base Thanos, but got slapped by the Power Stone, so "At least High 6-B" seems fine for her

Captain with Mjolnir is High 6-B

Fat Thor was...disappointing, I expected more honestly

I think the statement of The gauntlet should be considered legit btw. No reason it shouldn't. The movie was literally about saving the universe from Thanos

Sure. The gauntlets only restriction is just that you need to close your fist to use it, or snap. Other than that it is pretty much capable of anything.

Ovrhide said:
Sure. The gauntlets only restriction is just that you need to close your fist to use it, or snap. Other than that it is pretty much capable of anything.
The only thing that it isn't capable of, outside of speculation, is to be able to revive someone back from the dead if they were previously sacrificed in trade for the Soul Stone. Bruce said he really tried, yet he couldn't.

@Dante

High 6-B is more than enough needed for destroying the surface seeing as its not even an immediate thing but over time.

Captain Marvel only overpowered base Thanos after absorbing energy, before that, she was swapping hands but got beaten back pretty easily so "High 6-B" is all she is getting.

@Zenkai

Any idea how good lighting up a continent would be? Baseline continental lines up with the star feat pretty nicely tbh.

AnonymousBlank said:
@Dante

High 6-B is more than enough needed for destroying the surface seeing as its not even an immediate thing but over time.

Captain Marvel only overpowered base Thanos after absorbing energy, before that, she was swapping hands but got beaten back pretty easily so "High 6-B" is all she is getting.

@Zenkai

Any idea how good lighting up a continent would be? Baseline continental lines up with the star feat pretty nicely tbh.
A light bulb can emit so much the energy to light up a big room with no one getting hurt. Multiply that by the ratio of a planet over a big room.

I figured but what exactly would we consider "light up" seeing as there are different intensities for a light bulbs luminosity.

If Thanos really stated he could destroy and recreate the universe...what was the point of his plan again? This is what happens when you base a plot on an iconic comic panel and not the narrative behind the panel ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å Also, sad about Hulk. Sounds like he doesn't fight anyone.

Heatforce said:
If Thanos really stated he could destroy and recreate the universe...what was the point of his plan again? This is what happens when you base a plot on an iconic comic panel and not the narrative behind the panel ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å
Also, sad about Hulk. Sounds like he doesn't fight anyone.
He clearly explains that what happened in Endgame made him realize that his idea about killing 50 percent of the living beings is bound to fail as long as there's a portion of beings who will want to go back to normal, so he came to the conclusion that the only way to balance the universe is to start from scratch

@Twellas, a bit late for that - obvious - conclusion and for someone who sees himself as a savior, immediately going to wipe the slate does not sound like the same character from IW. Now if he was attempting to protect the universe from a greater threat by keeping the populations low (think Gurren Lagann), that would make sense and stay in line with his misguided view of helping.

Maybe when I see the movie the tone and themes do mix well with that particular scene and it may work but as of now I don't think I like it.

Thor was nerfed into the ground.He once was able to overpower the blast from all infinity stones and now he is meh,he is much stronger in his Prime.

Wanda is a beast and so is Cap.

Captain Marvel was able to overpower base Thanos but she got one shot by Power Stone punch.And I am against of her scaling to Prime Thor with Stormbreaker.

Heatforce said:
@Twellas, a bit late for that - obvious - conclusion and for someone who sees himself as a savior, immediately going to wipe the slate does not sound like the same character from IW. Now if he was attempting to protect the universe from a greater threat by keeping the populations low (think Gurren Lagann), that would make sense and stay in line with his misguided view of helping.
Maybe when I see the movie the tone and themes do mix well with that particular scene and it may work but as of now I don't think I like it.
I do agree the movie took a lot of the nuance of Thanos' character out, but his plane would still make sense in his view despite it being far more extreme, but what really set me off was the absolute mess they made of the power scaling, seeing thor with 2 weapons be stomped by a base thanos almost made me lose my shit, i don't care that he's not as strong as his IW self, he was amped by 2 god-tier artifacts, bloodlusted as **** and Thanos had no gauntlet

i feel like Scarlett Witch faired better against Thanos, she literally pushed his shit in to the point that he had to bomb the entire planet, killing half of his army, Marvel's was more of an even fight, SW straight up lifted him up and started squishing him

I think it is more like this:

1.Prime Thor with StormBreaker.

2.Wanda and Strange.

Captain Marvel,Captain America with Mjolnir,Prime Hulk and Vision are in the same leage for me.and it is hard to decide but the first two are obviously strongest.

Back