• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest vs End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Rules: Speed Equalized. Both are Bloodlust. Otherwise SBA. Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)'s Awakened Demon Lord vs Medaka Kurokami End God Mode

Rimuru Tempest Main
Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest

Versus sign
Medaka Kurokami 2
End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Votes:

Note from Versus Thread Rules:

• During a match where speed is equalized, speed amplification techniques are allowed, unless they lead to a victory via Speed Blitz in favor of the slower character.
So, speed boosting abilties are not allowed for both characters since it can lead to Speed Blitz.

What exactly can Medaka do to Rimuru? He pretty much resists everything she has.

The way skills work in tensei is they are engraved on the users soul so unless Medaka can get pass Rimuru's soul hax resistance, forget trying to copy his abilities.

Celestial Pegasus said:
What exactly can Medaka do to Rimuru? He pretty much resists everything she has.

The way skills work in tensei is they are engraved on the users soul so unless Medaka can get pass Rimuru's soul hax resistance, forget trying to copy his abilities.
Why would "learn and master any.ability I see" have to bypass his soul resistance? Medaka isnt doing anything to Rimuru.

Celestial Pegasus said:
He'll just develop a resistance to power mimcry due to his reactive evolution.
Medaka copies reactive evolution.

DeepestThinking.

Question, how good is her power mimicry and how fast does it work?

Cause just cause you can copy an ability doesn't mean you can use it to it's full extent, for example Rimuru's absorption can causally deal with attacks from High 4-C's and absorb abstracts, can she copy that?

She certainty isn't copying turn null though since it's what created the multiverse, though this Rimuru doesn't have that, just curious how far her copying goes.

Also Rimuru like ultimate skill users:

• The abilities of ultimate skill users can't be analyzed by those with lower skills, in addition ultimate skill users can know when someone is trying to analyze their abilities, and can even give fake information about their abilities.
I guess he would resist his powers being copy in a way.

I am pretty sure Medaka can only copy abilities that she only see being used also.

How fast? Instantly. She learns and masters at the same time. And uses it at 120% efficency.

Not even kidding.

First Witch said:
Her copying is basically "Thats nice, its mine now because i saw/heard about it once. Oh and im 20% better than the original user too"
Not 20% better.

But "oh you could use your ability, well how about i use it as if i have been using this ability for 1 billion years straight and can now use it perfectly? What not enough for you? Well then let me empower that ability even more to the point that no matter how much you trained with your ability your ability would never reach this level haha im cute"

Medaka's Power Mimicry looks based on Information Analysis which Rimuru resists anyway, as stated on her profile.

• Observation (Þª│Õ»ƒ, Kansatsu): Very similar to Maguro's Analysis, it is the method through which The End copies other abilities. In Altered God Mode it is "perfected" and allows her to see the processes of actions broken down to allow easier observation and copying.

I know youre not fully serious but.

It was literally stated that she uses them at 120%.

Now hear me out, im not the brighest man alive but if 100% is the amount of the original usage, 20% is what Medaka adds to it.

again. Not the brighest man alive.

No, not the original user. But the maximum level the user can reach. The user is almost never perfect with the ability. She becomes perfect with the ability (gets it to 100%) then adds another 20% to it. That's what i meant.

Thats literally what i said though....

Makes me think that you are the not brightest man alive...

You said "100% i the original usage" makes me believe you mean "100% is the percentage the old user could use". Anyway let's stop this idk if we'r understandinge each-other at this point.

Pretty sure Meraka cant copy ultimate skill, as its required very strong soul to possess one and Rimuru possess dozen ultimate skill

You need a strong soul to possess an ult skill? The end copies then, medaka copies disregarding the drawbacks that's why her copies are perfect. Minus need a deranged mind but medaka needs no such a thing to use those skills but better.

So rules and conditions like those are nothing new to the end. Medaka copies. I'm not arguing btw just clarifying.

You know, you Will got Resistance to soul manip (at least on thousand people)just by poses 1 and i don't see soul or Resistance to it on medaka profile

Forgot to say this, saying medaka can copy ultimate skill = to say medaka can copy all Resistance Rimuru have, cuz almost all Resistance he have is because he posses ultimate skill, so that pretty much NLF

Posses ultimate skill means you have a dozen Resistance by default, she even doesnt have soul manip let alone dozen

I do have to agree with GLHF22, it's pretty NLF to say she can copy an ultimate skill which she hasn't displayed the resistances needed to posses it.

Copying all fiction or Ajumi's skill are irrelevant if she hasn't shown she has resistances on these sorts of levels.

Soul resistance isn't the same as all fiction and even if she has soul resistances, proof is needed to show it's to the point that she can handle an ultimate skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back