• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest vs End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC he can copy any skill just by sight except for unique and ultimate skill as he need to Steal their soul to copy it unless he is Guy Crimson

Medaka can copy skills just from hearing about them. Also don't ultimate skills only provide resistance to power absorption/information analysis. What prevents them from being copied? she isn't stealing his ability she is replicating it as her own. She is just stupidly good at everything which is how she copies skills in the firstplace. She doesn't take skills from other people or absorb them to make them hers.

More like 3 dozen resistances, and probably missing a lot more too, ie illusion and explosion come to mind off the top of my head.

Oh, precog as well seeing as Laplace can see the future with a unique skill.

Calling the ability to copy abilities even as complex as All Fiction and Bookmaker that have an affect on even causality and existence NLF simply because there are resistances needed to copy a different ability?

That's dumb. She obviously copies the resistances and ability all together.

"Genius in problem solving. Extraordinary Genius in learning new information. By the end of the series, she also has a Counting Skill and a No Miscalculations Skill, though the details of these skills are unknown."

"As her Abnormality has developed, Medaka can now learn abilities based off of information or word-of-mouth and can now copy Minuses, successfully learning such as:"

This is literally her main thing. Can't call it NLF if that's what she does constantly.

"Saying she can ignore all conditions to get an ability i still think is an NLF."

Not if she copies the aspects required to have the ability as well. Not NLF just comes along with fully copying something.

I do agree with you and this is purely due to my own interest in Medaka Box (sorry to de-rail) but does anyone know if it was explained why Medaka couldn't/didn't copy irreversable destruction from Iihiko?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Skills are born from the users desires and are thus personal, unique skills are etched into the surface of the soul, ultimate skills are within the soul, and require a strong soul to possess.
Ultimate skills grant the user understanding over the laws of the world, while releasing their user from them, also making them resistant to abilities which aren't ultimate skills.

Regardless Medaka doesn't resist info analysis and doesn't even have non-physical interaction, ultimate skills can't be analyzed, and the users can give fake info about said skills.

All Rimuru has to do is look at her and he has has knowledge about her abilities, which he then copies or comes up with countermeasures.

Saying she can ignore all conditions to get an ability i still think is an NLF.
Same can be said about Minus. They are etched into the persons psyche and exist soley because of derangement. Yet Medaka doesn't care.

Ok i don't get what you're trying to prove here. That's like me saying "Minus grant people resistance to most forms of power erasure or nullification, Medaka's copied minus have the same effects".

Rimuru will be giving her exact info though. Medaka can capture electrical signals people emmit from their brain. So she will learn about the ult skills.

Stealing Medaka's abilities might not be the best also about copying Medaka's abilities.... Iirc unlike Medaka Rimuru doesn't ignore conditions, without a deranged mind, a STRONG desire to use the ability (as in an extremely strong envy is needed to use bookmaker) and the compatability with said skill Rimuru won't be copying anything from Medaka.

Im not saying she can. Im proving she can. She has negated all conditions before, namely:

- The desire needed to take it

- The aquiring method (doesn't need to complete the method for aquiring abilities she just has it)

- The deranged mind (this is extremely similar to the strong soul. If she can ignore "a strong mind" why is it NLF to assume she will ignore "a strong soul"? It is essentially the same condition, but instead of a soul she needed a mind, doesn't make it NLF in the least)

- The limit

- The compatability

"She will gain a lot of resistances" Yes she will, like she did when she copied other abilities which gave her resistance to mind hax, power erasure, sealng respectively. That's not an argument, that's what she will gain, not what's stopping her from gaining them.

She will not gain a strong soul however as that part will be negated. Same as how she didn't get a strong mind but still used minus just fine.

Ultimate Skills cannot be copied because they are exclusive to one user. You can only gain it after the original user is dead or if the old user fuses with you or if the old user willingly gives their powers away. For that reason alone already, Medaka can't copy Rimuru's Ultimate Skills.

And by the way, CP. This is Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru, so he doesn't even have Turn Null yet.

"Are exclusive to one user"

Lel tell them to all the skills she copied. "All skills are unique in Medaka Box, there are never 2 of the same Medaka is the only exception to this rule cus The End". Seriously how many skills do you want me to name with that exactly same effect?

Earl i have said it was NLF, you literaly saying medaka can copy anything and everything, im pretty sure she cant even touch Raphael

Well regardless Rimuru Absorbs before medaka can copy, just look bloodlust ON and Rimuru Resist info anlys , means medaka cant copy Rimuru skill right off the batt

GLHF22 said:
Earl i have said it was NLF, you literaly saying medaka can copy anything and everything, im pretty sure she cant even touch Raphael
Im not saying she can copy anything. She cannot copy styles, she cannot copy physical strengths, but she will copy Rimuru's abilities. I hate how "that sounds like NLF so can't apply" is an argument. Im not saying Medaka can copy everything, im saying she can copy Rimuru and i already proved she can with in verse cases, why she will ignore conditions.

Screaming NLF for no reason doesn't disprove my point.

GLHF22 said:
Well regardless, Rimuru Absorbs before medaka can copy, just look bloodlust ON and Rimuru Resist info anlys , means medaka cant copy Rimuru skill right off the batt
^

What "electrical signals"? Rimuru not only doesn't have a brain, but he is also a "Spiritual Being". There are no electrical signals that can be captured there.

Blackcurrant91 said:
I do agree with you and this is purely due to my own interest in Medaka Box (sorry to de-rail) but does anyone know if it was explained why Medaka couldn't/didn't copy irreversable destruction from Iihiko?
Cus he ignored skills. If she had copied ID from Iihiko her The End would break as a result and would never have been usable again. Just...you know, the "fair and balanced" Iihiko.

NeoSuperior said:
What "electrical signals"? Rimuru not only doesn't have a brain, but he is also a "Spiritual Being". There are no electrical signals that can be captured there.
Thinking process is what i mean by electrical signals. Thinking releases signals into the air, signals Medaka can capture.

Medaka can absolutely bypass his resistance to info analysis at the very least

'Unlike other Abnormalities, Minus abilities cannot be researched or analyzed, as these abilities often defy both logic and physics.'

Medaka can copy abilities like this just from hearing about them. As to resistance to power absorption/Mimicry i'm not to sure.

Rimuru got a sealing power that can seal High 4-C beings, which can also be "inversed" and used as a barrier. This seal also power nulls anyone within if used in seal form.

GLHF22 said:
So good even someone who can bypass it cannot bypass his
1 level? That's it? As in Power null so strong it bypasses basic resistance to Power Null cannot bypass his?

Bookmaker foderizes resistances to power erasure and power null from styles and minuses the latter being immune to being touched by All Fiction when all fiction itself is a minus that cannot be nulled by normal means.

Bookmaker fodderizes her resistances.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Can Medaka use encounter to avoid the negative effects of being absorbed?
No, Rimuru Absorption is High 3A (hax doesnt have Tier but this the best thing His skill can absorbs)

GLHF22 said:
Hahahaha, Tier 4C cannot bypass His power Null, and you say some fodder can?
AP =/= Reistance dude.

A 9-A can have good enough power null to null something a 1-C can't. Im saying Bookmaker has sealed or nulled powers who have like 2 layers of resistance to power null. Rimuru gets sealed pretty easily.

Because he already have Beelzebub since he awakened as Demon Lord and Yuuki use Beelzebub to absorbs high 3A attack

Yeah considering Kuma could seal Ajimu with it and Medaka has a better version. P.S @Elizhaa what have you unleashed upon this earth/wiki.

Infinite Prison is a seal that can seal High 4-C beings. It can also be "inversed" and used as a barrier.

In other words even if Rimuru is "sealed", it would make it as if Rimuru was outside the seal since outside Rimuru's barrier it would be two sealing powers affecting each other. Of course that probably wouldn't work if the enemy's seal was stronger, but I am not seeing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back