• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Page Report Thread

Eeyup. But hey, at least they were trying to make their pages decent (Even if they fail.) unlike that T0(Can't remember the numbers) guy? Remember them? The guy who was trying to make the most powerful verse in all of fiction.

Shin Yagami. Absolute Counter. Please talk to this guy. (or should I just ignore all pages from him from now on?)

Kasai

Anti-Kasai

Kodai, the Ancient King (Puffverse)

These profiles don't even have proper reasons (or any reasons at all) as to why they're the tiers they are, also some of these pages seem NLF-ish, not even formatted correctly and the Kodai page says his speed is "FTL+++" in one key, which isn't even an existing speed and has an overexcessive amount of +'s, which is actually just really funny to me tbh.

Also, one of the pages literally copied the powers and abilities section from this page.

Probably not here to ask but is Satanael profile okay for 1-A key? This is the verse, KamiVerse page btw for more information I will expand btw.

Had a Look at Satanael, no he should be High 1-B, because he is infinitely above Infinite Dimensions, 1-A is transending the concept of Dimesions, I.E 1-A slaps Infinitely above Infinite Dimesions so hard, i'm sure it'd passively count as Existence Erasure. But on a serious note, it would be High 1-B and on the very very high end of that.

To enter The Gate, you need to transcend dimensionless void, Infinite dimensions and The Record which works even in Dimensionless void/space and Infinite dimensions at the same time (aka Bernkastel of KamiVerse). It should be on inportant things in verse page.

I-...I just don't. It doesn't even make logical sense. Outerverse would erase all lower tiers. Not just 1D-7D, that's just so stupid.

ALSO THIS TRANSENDS DESTROYING THE OUTERVERSE, BECAUSE SOMEHOW, HE DESTROYS MULTIPLE OUTERVERSES...SOMEHOW?!

Udlmaster said:
I-...I just don't. It doesn't even make logical sense. Outerverse would erase all lower tiers. Not just 1D-7D, that's just so stupid.
ALSO THIS TRANSENDS DESTROYING THE OUTERVERSE, BECAUSE SOMEHOW, HE DESTROYS MULTIPLE OUTERVERSES...SOMEHOW?!
Omin says there's more then one therefor there are?

The outerverse isn't something like that. The Outerverse is all that is left outside all of Reality. There isn't more Outerverse, there's just the Outerverse, because it is the outer most layer of reality. Basically, it's like saying you're going to destroy an orange and you destroy each individual part, the skin of the orange is the last part of the orange, once the skin is destroyed, the Orange is no longer there, you cannot destroy more orenge then there was orange there.

Udlmaster said:
I mean omnipotent is omnipotent....they can do whatever theu want even if it doesn't make sense....we should stop this isn't the place for it.

Also that's ...not really the deff it's just transcending the concept of dimension complete sure what you said go's with that but it's not there in the tiering system page.and it seems to reffer more to a state of being then a place so a place could have that state of being.

FateAlbane said:
Udlmaster said:
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/HeresodisBy god, the formating is so bad. And it makes no sense.
High Outerversal Level(Can just punch to destroy multiple Outerverses, the shear force of his punch is so strong that almost every 1D-7D being will be erased.
Durability: Near True Infinity
(Constantly Regenerates his Durability to full every shortest amount of time that can never be warped.

...I don't even...
.......I WAS ******* JOKING!!!!! Someone actually put "destroy the outerverse"?.......sigh......

DiceyTheDie said:
Kasai

Anti-Kasai

Kodai, the Ancient King (Puffverse)

These profiles don't even have proper reasons (or any reasons at all) as to why they're the tiers they are, also some of these pages seem NLF-ish, not even formatted correctly and the Kodai page says his speed is "FTL+++" in one key, which isn't even an existing speed and has an overexcessive amount of +'s, which is actually just really funny to me tbh.

Also, one of the pages literally copied the powers and abilities section from this page.
Anyone mind taking a look at these pages though?

@All: Just checked the history of the page. Apparently, the user made that almost a year ago and has since been inactive off of the Wikia.

Perhaps it's best to go and delete it then, no? Cause I doubt we're going to hear anything from that user even if we contacted them a second or third time.

Okay so unless we were really talking about that Hereis whatever page, I went ahead and deleted it off of here. The user who made it has been inactive on this place for, again, almost a year ago. Although they were active on another wikia or two, their last activity was at least a month old from one of them.

Considering they just up and left here and then come back to go to another, on top of the page being really poor as Prom pointed out there, I would rather not waste my or anyones time to actually message him on his wall about it. So that's done and about with that page there.

Do-not steal abreviated to Donut steel for mockery's sake

ALL OF THIS: Omni-Energy Manipulation, Omni-Element Manipulation, Omni-Magic, Mind Manipulation, Omni-Sleep Inducement, Sedative Inducement, Sleep Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Subconscious Manipulation, Brainwave Manipulation, Truth Inducement, Emotional Manipulation, Subordination Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Plasma Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Electromagnetism Manipulation, Black and White Hole Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Crystallizatio, Shapeshifting, Reality Warping, Dimensional Manipulation, Subspace Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Teleportation Manipulation, Omni-Matter Manipulation, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Erasure Immunity, Physic Immunity, Control Immunity, Sleeplessness, Perpetual Consciousness, Immunity Bypassing, Spatio-Temporal Lock, Nigh-Omniscience, Creation, Cosmic Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Obtenebratio, Perfect Doppelgänger, Godhood Negation/Removal, Immortality Manipulation, Invisibility, Intangibility, Illusion Manipulation, Sword Arm, Resurrection Manipulation, Omni-Possession, Omni-Replicatio, Infinite Self-Resurrection (process can be halted or slowed down), Planeswalking, Acausality, Time Paradoxal Resistance and Superpower Manipulation. One Hit Kill, Unrestricted Murdering, Death Inducement, Immortality Negation and Healing Factor Negation w/ Darkness Blaster. Physical Godhood, Omnikinesis and Omni-Physics Manipulation at full power

IS WHY I MADE THE BANNED ABILITIES PAGE INCLUDING OMNI ABILITIES!

Back