• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Page Report Thread

Actually, even Vswiki agrees with me: " Characters that are extremely powerful compared to other characters within this category, and whose power by far exceeds the regular requirements for tier 1-A. Take note that being infinitely superior to a regular 1-A character, does not automatically make another character qualify for a High 1-A rating. The ones that do qualify would recurrently be equivalent to Tier 0 characters, if not for the presence of one such being within their respective franchises, and/or some minor limitation. As such, characters with serious weaknesses cannot be High 1-A. To further clarify, a High 1-A should be so much higher than baseline 1-A characters that it can not be estimated or comprehended from their perspectives. That is, to even be considered for High 1-A, a character must at the very least transcend baseline 1-A characters in the same manner that they exceed tier 11."

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System#1-A:_Outerverse_level

Take note here: "To further clarify, a High 1-A should be so much higher than baseline 1-A characters that it can not be estimated or comprehended from their perspectives. That is, to even be considered for High 1-A, a character must at the very least transcend baseline 1-A characters in the same manner that they exceed tier 11."

Speaking of High 1-A, if you have a character who is only limited by 5 or 6 equal beings and a superior being, while this superior being is limited by a Tier 0, does said character get a normal 1-A rating?

Character in question = 5 other beings < a superior being < a Tier 0

This has come into question on VS wikia. I/O has two High 1-A, Mutsuki and Kawahara Sakuya. I think the way you put it is most logical. It'd work like a Monarchy, with the Oldest (Strongest) Taking the Throne (Tier 0) if there was a vacency.

@udi nothing implies to be infinity stronger then an outerversal it stated it transcend an infinite hierachy of outerversal entities which is literally much more then transcending a baseline

transcending nfinity beyond infinite hierachy of 1-As" and in the story it was stated all things mentioned b4 is just a dot to him since he completely exist outside all

Why?

Featherine transcends the witches (1-A beings) by as much as they transcend humans (10-B - 9-C)

That's pretty much what the High 1-A page says.

Except he's not?

Hajun is infinity X infinity times stronger than other 1-As, and he isn't High 1-A because that's still not enough

Heya ! I came here to report a particular page... Which many people have told me too previously.... My own. I finally decided to leave this wikia behind and start anew ,on a new wikia that has accepted this characters and ideas wholeheartedly. I will be leaving since I won't be able to correct what i did previously . I do have a few requests though:

Can a mod refresh all my blogs and pages , so i can transport them to a separate wikia. I know i should've done this awhile ago... But i thought i would be able to save my pages. I forgot to do it... Hopefully you'll give me the opportunity. You don't have to revive all of them, just this one will do temporarily . I'll link to the wikia page of where I place the information when I am done, so you know when to delete it. You don't have to... However, It would be greatly appreciated if one does all of them.

Hopefully... Once this is all settled, you delete them again, as well as ban me. This way... You won't ever have to see me again here . Thank you for the time I spent here. I loved every minute of it.

I'd actually prefer people stop treating you (and your characters) as some kind out outlaw when they are, dare I say, "guilty" of the same thing. It's hypocritical. I don't see what was so bad with your file when others give 4-Bs High 1-A hax and get away with it. I think your ideas and concepts should be accepted here if others' are and they are really no different.

Now it's up to you to do what you want. But at least frequent Discord (if you can) as I like talking with you. I was just about to make a thread about this but I'm glad I dropped by here first.

I appreciate it Sera, DMUA, and Lucky. Honestly, I didn't expect so much support for this . Especially DMUA... I didn't expect your backing ( Though it is all the more appreciated ) . Okay.... Hopefully this will be looked at and considered. I love this wikia... And i say that from the bottom of my heart, no BS or fake crying involved. I care genuinely for this place and all it stands for, and I cared for everyone here ( Including the mods & admins ... As irritating as I may have been to them ... Which I admit i may have not been really good at just... existing here . ) . I honestly don't want to leave... But it depends on the mods honestly.

Please don't get on Sera for doing what she did previously . She honestly didn't have to. It was my fault to explain what I desired. It's my fault for introducing these ideas to this wikia and angering CrossverseCrisis about this . His post hurt me because I knew at that point I'll only be a stain on him, not a "friend", but an annoyance. Hopefully this won't be the same result... Otherwise I'm gone for good .

My concepts are a bit ridiculous. I will admit that . But i try to see beyond the system and see ways you can ... expand upon it for the better . I do that in everyday life as well, so it isn't too much of a surprise i attempted to do it here.

I plan on going to Discord daily. In-fact, I shall do it temporarily . Not to discuss the character thing, but rather just have fun .

I'll be that person and say "Stop right there." in the hypocritical part of the deal. Especially because I was one of the persons who actually pointed problems with those pages and because, out of my mostly "Anywhere between Wall to Universal+" characters, there are about three who fall under that supposed "hipocrisy" for calling out those pages while having bs tier conditional/circumstantial hax.

That isn't anywhere close to calling out the Suggs Level (yes, I'm still being that person and I'll touch that scar here since there are characters I genuinely like who are extremely low tiered but have extremely high hax, both in FC/OC and Professional Works alike.).

Since when is a character of 3-D power having higher dimensional or beyond hax a problem if well executed?

"Oh, it's extreme?"

So I assume Masadaverse characters suck because they have 1-A hax at times.

So does Umineko to an extent.

Or Warhammer characters like Base Emperor for having Void Manip High 1-B Chaos Gods can't get around. Same goes for Kharn being a Literal "walking High 1-B level hax nullification".

Or Homura from Madoka for having 2-A passive mind hax in Homulily stage.

Or Reinhard himself for having 1-A based Apoptosis.

Or those SCP characters full of waaaay higher dimensional BS (I actually dislike many of these, though).

It's one thing to have a character who has extremely high scale hax in one or another aspect. Another thing entirely is to shove over A HUNDRED times the word Omni and Omnipowers in a page. Literally.

So that accusation of hypocrisy on those who called out on those pages is, forgive me for adressing it as such, blatantly false when Seed once had, for example, a legitimate page where he claimed a character created/is absolute in every fiction out there. Each author rights be damned. And that may not even have been the worst offender.

Long story short: I'm fine with Seed being around.

And I have no reason whatsoever to oppose his pages (or anyone else's for that matter) anymore as I'm genuinely just tired of trying to change or give an opinion in other people's verses in anything - I reserve to myself the right to mind my own stuff only, I guess.

But the moment someone implies the pages he had that people had a problem with had no reason to be accused as such, or that it was hypocritical to reply in that manner, sorry. That's the one moment I'll have to answer "Now wait a moment right there."

Even if it happened to be true, two wrongs wouldn't make one right either way. Excusing one mistake with another isn't a thing. Especially when one mistake is like having a fire burning your hand while the other is like the Krakatoa Eruption.

This is so the wrong thread for this, but I don't really care right now.

How about I just do everyone a favor and just create an example of a file we don't want here?

That way we'll have a guideline of what not to do.

Because honestly, this whole, AP, Hax and recently speed stuff is getting out of hand...period.

We have people like Me, Sera and Monarch who actually put work into cosmologies that make a character so powerful as well a some like me and Fate who actually plan to do something with these characters be it a book, game, animation, etc (Assuming Fate's characters are characters from his stories). However, we have people who do this for fun.

The issue is, and the reason why the OC's and FC's here are starting to get a bad rep is because we have people who make a character OP for the sake of them being OP. We have countless characters who only exist to compared with others. It tells you something when the first thing you are asked in Discord "What hax does your character have", you give some simple hax, and then you get the reply "That's it?" Because, **** it if a character has something besides hax. We have an issue here.

We've stated thousands of times that we don't care what you do. You can have a 10-C have 1-A hax for all I care, but make sure you can at least show that your character isn't just there to be OP. Show us that they have some type of personality. And don't just give us 1 sentence on personality and that's it. Although I wasn't a fan of Seed's pages, he did put a lot of effort into them. Once again, they have countless issues, but....eh I doubt I need to repeat myself.

It is sad when we have people who are relunctant to make 1-A's because the bad apples are what people see. People nowadays see a 1-A and think "shit character". People don't even look at the character personalities anymore. Nor the background. They see the 1-A stat and leave. It is sad when we have people who purposely remove statistics from their files because they don't feel comfortable and/or are scared that their characters will be lumped in with the bad ones. That is the state of this site right now.

Rubbish Mentality Image

@Dragon I'm of the same opinion.

That's precisely why I had to adress the "hypocrisy" thing, since said comment indirectly lumps a number of actually good characters/creators putting effort into the Suggs-category simply due to one power they have that may be insta-translated as "That's BULL!".

This sort of thing tends to happen not only because of the mentality you mentioned and the actually bad pages - yes, we have many of those but it's a wasp hive I'm not motivated to be touching anymore... - but also because of what I call "The VS Thread perspective".

If you look at certain powers from a VS Thread alone, even in a good character they may seem invincible. If you take them within the story however, it actually can be fitted - It can be an actual tool to the plot if well executed, instead of one of battle. See how Homulily's 2-A stuff actually worked FOR the plot of Rebellion to happen instead of against it. While looking at it in threads it translates 95% of the time to "Passive Mindhaxgg" >>> Win. The BS aspect of it.

I don't *necessarily* blame those thoughts. But - and in accordance with what you just said, actual characters who have real effort put into them and their power NOT being the focus to them would get invariably lumped together in the "hypocritical" category, "how that factors in the plot" side of the story be damned.

Let me explain as best I can, as this isn't the place for this. Masadaverse is not an excuse nor example in the defense of the sheer stupid ass mentality people have here. Nor is Umineko, Cthulhu, Warhammer, Suggsverse, Penultimate Pataverse, SorA's blog, All Dimensions Wiki, Verses and Dimensions Wiki etc.

Takashi Masada does not care if his characters are 1-A or not. I, do NOT care if my characters are High 1-C or not. H.P Lovecraft couldn't give the slighest shit about the Outer Gods being 1-A or anything of the sort. It does not change their intent.

What is the intent of the MAJORITY of people who make such characters? To win vs debates. Nothing more. To make the strongest. Is that inherently bad? No. It is not something that should be ignored however. When the **** is the line between JBW and FCOC going to finally be drawn?

FC/OC:

A place to build and develop original or fan characters and verses. (There's no building up or developing these trashy characters, you can tell because their files are 99% hax).

JBW:

A place where we analyze and discuss the most ridiculous of memes, OC's, and parodies. Take note of OC's. It's on the home page. Ryukama himself even said JBW is NOT just for joke profiles, but a certain breed of FCs and OCs as well.

Why should people who just want to build up verses in a serious context be forced to have to deal with being ignored and pitted up against "muh 3-B with High 1-B hax". That's not even remotely the same classification of character. Rather you like it or not. Again, this is, has been, and always will be about intent.

Can you make a character with myraids of hax. Yes.

Can you make a 10-B have 1-A hax. Yes.

Should you make a 10-B have 1-A hax so they can be the strongest 10-B. No.

Seed?

Sure he had dumb stuff on his profiles, but give me one time Seed EVER flaunted his character. One time! I don't recall him ever saying "Matthew is the strongest being in this entire wiki but that's nonmybusiness lol."

I'm sorry. Yes I am frustrated, yes I am pissed off, and yes having to always talk about this doesn't make it any better. No, I'm not mad/angry at you Fate, or Seed, or Dragon, or anybody. I'm just tired of this bullshit. No one cares about quality control, no one cares about structure, so why should I?? I spend days on days on these profiles trying to make symbolic characters that stand out, but all people do is rag on about "Medusa still couldn't be Character X" or "No way Gabriella is stronger than mah character". They ignore personality, they ignore lore, symbolism, and intent, and what it boils down to me is a waste of my hard earned time (time I could be using focusing on private business i.e. marital, baby, college stuff). The Reclusive One is making a legit webcomic yet no one but me is around to discuss plot, world building, characters, etc. Oh but as SOON as he mentions hax the lot jumps in the fray ready to make comparisons. That'd be fine were it not for him, Eso, and others being ignored every other instance otherwise...

I'm not bringing this up anymore. I don't want to be part of this Great Divide. To those who think I'm just being strict or whatever, do whatever you want; you don't gotta worry about Sera giving a damn anymore. Cuz she doesn't. Not worth the anxiety or stress. I still feel sorry for people who actually make quality material here. They are better off at DeviantArt (where overly op characters are clearly frowned upon like they are around the rest of the internet). Quality is dead. This place is the equivalent of the NES library. Great quality gems but they are buried in an ocean of garbage...

Ouch. A lot of pent up stress and tension has been released this day. Hopefully people listen to this Sera... They need to.

Anyways... I still appreciate your kindness, Sera. Very rarely is this type of concern shown in the debating community. Sure i made "crappy" characters, but my characters were meant to be something unique, creative, with a type of nature never seen before it's time. It was both successful and not so in the exact same way. They were never meant just to be powerful and bland w/o any reason to be so strong. I meant to do a lot of things with him after his creation, but never got around to it due to my time spent on Vsbattles, which i deeply regret, since I can't do it now. I couldn't have been more happy and sad of it .

First and foremost, I will ask that you just listen.

I won't counter adress the points were you say you are frustrated. Because I've been there, for quite a while, myself. Until the point I just went and assumed "The good ones will keep improving, the bad ones won't."

My point works in defense of "There are pages that fit under these high tier powers, yet are not hypocritical to call the bad pages that are also in those levels."

My point was NOT "You are wrong." or "Quality is not needed." In fact, if that was my view on this matter, I'd never have had commented anything here in regards to Seed's old content in the first place.

As I pointed out in your latest thread regarding this matter, I agree with your view of quality control. My point on the hypocrisy is that leaving that comment as wide as it originally was, it ends up affecting the gems you yourself just mentioned. It's a judgement that would affect literally anyone who commented there but happens to care about their contents.

Do I disagree with you that there are ridiculous, 0 quality pages? Not really. Though we'll probably clash in the point where I think, without a doubt, that Seed's old ones were a Prime example of the very type of page you have a problem with. Even if he did not go around telling everyone "My x beats y", the pages itself made one extremely repetitive point out of being omnipotent and above pretty much anything.

Quality control is needed? Certainly. I made the comment above myself, did I not? "My problem is only with the actually good pages that share ONE trait with these bad ones being invariably lumped together with them, precisely because there are many crappy ones happening."

I don't care for the most part about hax discussing (even my ccomments in pages reference history for the most part) so the point of people going around acting as if they made a work of art by filling some page with the word "HAXHAXHAXHAX". Then yeah, that's a horrible attitude. And I'm well aware it happens.

Precisely because it's that horrible, I understand people who don't do that wouldn't want to be indirectly thrown into that category. The part of your comment I adressed as wrong was, pure and simple, sounding like "If you have a character with high tier/hax and accuse a bad OP page, then you are hypocritical."

Whether intentional or not, it was a generalization. With your recent reply, you just made a separation by mentioning exceptions to that. So I literally have nothing else to disagree with you.

One of the first times this quality control stuff was adressed and the very creation of this thread was a result of me feeling UTTERLY disheartened at the quality of pages and problems I saw with certain verses of Power for the Sake of Power and discussing it with Matthew who brought it to Cross and shared that with the staff. This very thread we speak in, for "Bad Page Reporting" was a result of that.

I get your point very well, Sera.

The only thing I'd feel like it's wrong to do, is to make a point where it seems that everyone falls into *that* category.

I knew this rant/explosion was coming sooner or later from her. I do agree that it is unfortunate that people basically join this place thinking they're going to be among like-minded inviduals and build their verses together, but are actually stepping foot into a toxic wasteland of people who only care about debating powers. The vs battle aspect should be secondary like on VSBW. For some reason it's primary.

Sera spends 4-5 days on a single profile and she has six currently (plenty more in development on Docs). This is usually done passed midnight which is the only time of day she has time to work on that stuff, so she's missing out on sleep. Why do it? Because she's passionate about it and loves creating characters, even when it's all just for fun. Seeing Prom's productivity, her characters, the quality of her profiles, it inspires her (hell, me too) to keep going. I guess I just feel sorry for her but I feel as I should apologize on her behalf as to prevent any sort of situation from escalating. She's very tired and very irritated right now.

VenomElite said:
As I said, I understand Sera's frustration precisely because I felt the same for the longest time (Matt or Alf can confirm about that any day. They'll tell you in no uncertain terms how much I talked with them in chat about being so disheartened at so many pages around that fit this description).

But I *had* to adress that, even if only for the sake of pointing out that the good exceptions do exist.

Naturally, I only wish the best for Sera, even if she gets mad at me for this short discussion. ^_^ If I offended or annoyed her in any way, do apologize for me as it wasn't my intention to in any way whatsoever.

Back