• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Page Report Thread

Jhon doe/the first toucher, High 1-A because (404 error reason not found)

And Attractio for the same reason as Doctor's abilites.

And Mystery box

DMUA said:
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla

Not really well made at all. Just look at that quote, terrible Grammar and unnecessarily Vulgar. Also gives no justification for it's Tiering.

Also, this doesn't look very good either.

https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Attractio
At first, I thought it was one of THOSE (perverted) guys who made that, but it was just that one guy who made this redundant page. (BTW, the page I linked is one I am reporting)

Edit: Ninja'd by myself not refreshing the page

Woody. This was made by a mckmal5339 sock, and does not belong here at all.

WARNING: This is a sexual story. Do not click on this unless you are an admin going to delete it.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
....*Sees no statistics, nothing battle worthy for said previous entry and only implications of a bad sexual story* .... ....
The sock guy was a major problem on VBW and has for some reason, taken his rage here, seen when he comments about Antvasima. I'm just trying to get the rest of his damage noticed

Hey excuse me, im good friends with AnonymouX, i see his pages are here and they are considered bad page. He isn't coming back, i already asked him. he did tell me that i can edit those characters and that if i want ask them to be deleted. so what will you do with them?

AllanShadow78 said:
Hey excuse me, im good friends with AnonymouX, i see his pages are here and they are considered bad page. He isn't coming back, i already asked him. he did tell me that i can edit those characters and that if i want ask them to be deleted. so what will you do with them?
I want them deleted. at least all of the tier 1s (and the tier 0)

AllanShadow78 said:
Can i ask why?
Because they are of very poor quality for a tier 1 (It makes the person look like they are just writing for power when they do this), and they have never been fixed. AnonymouX has now just abandoned this site, so there is not much reason to even keep them on here, unless you can fix them in a reasonable manner. I would not be against letting you try to fix some to be of proper quality for tier 1 before we just delete them.

But, just wait for an admin to respond and we will see what happens.

You know, it would be great if you would tell me what makes it poor quality? i get that it looks like it was made for him to be that powerful, but i dont get the problem with that. can you be more specific? yes i can fix them, though it will take time.

i do agree that we need to wait for an admin's vote on this.

AllanShadow78 said:
You know, it would be great if you would tell me what makes it poor quality? i get that it looks like it was made for him to be that powerful, but i dont get the problem with that. can you be more specific? yes i can fix them, though it will take time.

i do agree that we need to wait for an admin's vote on this.
Bad quality because

1. Does not follow good formatting (IE. Bolding things that don't need to be bolded, such as the powers and abilities)
  2. Not good enough explanations for the tiering (Really only applies to the tier 1/0 parts)
  3. Powers that shouldn't be on here (Nigh Omnipotence shouldn't be on a list, instead just reality warping, and people would know what level of reality warping it is due to a tier 1-A status)

Ok, unbold P&A (though idk why this is a bad thing)

bad explanation for tier 1

eliminate Nigh omnipotence

anything else you would like to add? like the elimination of a power or ability, from any of his characters.

what do you think would be a proper explanation to the tiers?

sorry for asking a lot, im new to how this wiki works when it comes to OC profiles.

Explanations are a bit hard to pin down, especially since I know almost nothing about the verse, but expanding some of them might actually make them good.

One more note, if you see any powers linking to the Superpower Wiki, and that power is either redundant or can be classified with a power on this wiki, feel free to change/remove it.

I think at this rate it's banworthy.

Well... If he continues after a warrning.

oh.

Yeah, IP ban should be considered if this keeps up.

Back