• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

is true. Yhwach didn't see Kyoka Suigetsu (KS) because he was affected by it before he regained the Almighty. Yhwach can see infinite futures, but all futures were influenced by KS, preventing him from foreseeing one where Aizen had KS.
Yhwach was able to negate Ichimonji despite it being applied before the Almighty.

KS affecting the Almighty's precognition is a feat for Kyoka Suigetsu, which we seem to agree on.

Last edited:
If you want another mindhax argument for Aizen, look at the fact he incapacitated Azashiro with illusions for 2 days.

This is despite Azashiro having complete control over his own senses, like he can manipulate and shuffle around his senses specifically to avoid Illusions and Aizen's illusions took him days of complete concentration to escape. This would just be another potency feat for Aizen, showing how much of your sense he has control over.

@Arc7Kuroi , I know you’re waiting for more info from four 3 regarding the SK, but currently would Ichigo’s feat of withstanding the weight of the realms be only the planets? Or would it be a universal lifting feat?
In a interview the voice actor for ichigo asked kubo how much gravity was ichigo felling. Tho he never clarified how much

Last edited:
Will SAFWY ever be returned to as part of the verse-wide revisions? I know that, initially, we just scaled Kenpachi to the splitting of the Dangai and called it a day, and then it got reverted due to new evidence. So, now, we just have Kenpachi's post-timeskip AP scaling off of his pre-timeskip self, even though there's a wealth of feats in the novel that could possibly be used to actually quantify how much stronger he got. I understand that the weirdness of this is probably due to the Dangai calc getting axed, and I also understand that sifting through SAFWY for scaling is going to be a ton of work due to the fact that there's no proper English translation for the book, but a decent chunk of the TYBW scaling comes straight from Kenpachi. Just wondering if the novel will ever get a second pass during the revisions.

Will SAFWY ever be returned to as part of the verse-wide revisions? I know that, initially, we just scaled Kenpachi to the splitting of the Dangai and called it a day, and then it got reverted due to new evidence. So, now, we just have Kenpachi's post-timeskip AP scaling off of his pre-timeskip self, even though there's a wealth of feats in the novel that could possibly be used to actually quantify how much stronger he got. I understand that the weirdness of this is probably due to the Dangai calc getting axed, and I also understand that sifting through SAFWY for scaling is going to be a ton of work due to the fact that there's no proper English translation for the book, but a decent chunk of the TYBW scaling comes straight from Kenpachi. Just wondering if the novel will ever get a second pass during the revisions.
Kenpachi shooked the garganta and was destroying the dimensional boundary between the wol and the garganta. Which are 3-A to universal+ feats

Kenpachi shooked the garganta and was destroying the dimensional boundary between the wol and the garganta. Which are 3-A to universal+ feats
So stuff that is borderline guaranteed to get hit by outlier gg's?
Im more interested if there's any quantifiable scaling chains tbh tho.

So stuff that is borderline guaranteed to get hit by outlier gg's?
Im more interested if there's any quantifiable scaling chains tbh tho.
There’s plenty of feats that wouldn’t get hit by outlier arguments as far as I can tell. Obviously anything that has to do with the garganta is a no-go, but I’ve heard about some stuff involving the use of Gran Rey Ceros and some absurdity involving stacking high level kido on top of each other, though idk if multipliers would be applicable in that case.

What I’m most interested in is the Picaro creating a black hole, but the problem with that is it’d be a bitch and a half to properly calc since we lack a visual, obviously. There’s a few details we’re given in the description of the scene such that we can kind of finagle some sort of calc from it, but it’d be extremely easy to argue that trying to calc it at all involves too many assumptions for it to be usable. I don’t even think we get a visual for it in BBS.

There’s plenty of feats that wouldn’t get hit by outlier arguments as far as I can tell. Obviously anything that has to do with the garganta is a no-go, but I’ve heard about some stuff involving the use of Gran Rey Ceros and some absurdity involving stacking high level kido on top of each other, though idk if multipliers would be applicable in that case.

What I’m most interested in is the Picaro creating a black hole, but the problem with that is it’d be a bitch and a half to properly calc since we lack a visual, obviously. There’s a few details we’re given in the description of the scene such that we can kind of finagle some sort of calc from it, but it’d be extremely easy to argue that trying to calc it at all involves too many assumptions for it to be usable. I don’t even think we get a visual for it in BBS.
I was mostly answering to Reio over the 3-A and higher in terms of "worthless' stuff.
I am potentially interested in what you are talking about tho.

It took like 10 picaro to make a black hole which is like planet level. Mayuri stated it would take 100 picaro to match the power of byakuya's bankai

I was mostly answering to Reio over the 3-A and higher in terms of "worthless' stuff.
I am potentially interested in what you are talking about tho.
This comic vine post has some of the stuff I was talking about, including the Picaro's black hole creation, if you're interested. A lot of the stuff that the dude who posted it says regarding his personal interpretation of the feats shouldn't be taken at face value (Yamamoto's itto kaso being large island level, Kenpachi's new eyepatch being a multiplier, etc), and there's also a few instances where he uses scans from that awful fan summary that you can hardly glean any useful information from, but it's easy to tell where a proper translation of certain pages was attempted since in those cases he includes the actual page from the book in japanese with the translation underneath.

F0ar3hpX0AIFsqL

There's also another translation/summary/whatever in reference to this event where it's mentioned that the Picaro stood in a circle, and that the influence of the black hole didn't reach outside of it, which is why I say there's some hope that it could be calced, we'd just need to figure out how many Picaro were there, estimate the shoulder width of the Picaro, assume they stood shoulder to shoulder as a lowball, use that to find the dimensions of the circle they stood in, calculate the mass of a black hole with that range of influence, and there ya go. Of course, all these details would need to be confirmed since this is literally just me pulling random translations off the internet trying to piece together what happened, but we might have ourselves a calc here.

Back