• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Eat.

Episode 3: Bankai return, Shinji bankai, Komamura cameo. Bambi vs Shinji.
Episode 4: Komamura vs Bambietta ends with Renji and Rukia arriving in SS.
Episode 5: Mask vs Vizards & Mask vs Renji.
Episode 6: Rukia vs As Nodt.
Episode 7: Yachiru vs Lee, Gremmy vs Kenpachi Part I
Episode 8: Gremmy vs Kenpachi Part II, Shinji & Omaida vs Bazz-B
Episode 9: Ichigo vs Gremmy, Fem /Men Sternritters. Ichigo vs Uryu. (Small confrontation, Ichigo doesn’t fight back) Yhwach’s goes bye bye to Royal Palace.
Episode 10: Captains and Lieutenants vs Sternritters extended. Mayuri vs Giselle.
Episode 11: Pepe’s love story. And Zero Squad vs Yhwach’s Elite. Tokinada cameo.
Episode 12: Yhwach vs Ichibei Part I. Yhwach’s proper backstory with Soul King that was tease in first episode.
Episode 13: Yhwach vs Ichibei Part II. Ends with Yhwach stabbing the Soul King.
Local Reminder that this existed.

@AppleLord Sternritter D "The Delusional"
Delusions of God

Damage Sternritter O "The Obsessed"
Obsession of god

@That_moron2 Sternritter U "The Unintelligent"
Lack of brain from god (joke he memes this himself)

@Reio35 Sternritter K "The King"
Status of God

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 Sternritter W "The Wisdom"
Wisdom of god

Raven Sternritter S "The Succubus" or "The Sl^^" Or Sternritter L "The Lust"
The Absence of God

@Deceived3596 Sternritter Y "The Yourself"
Impersonation of God

@Arc7Kuroi Sternritter Y "The Yourself"
Impersonation of God

@Hellscream Sternritter C "The Chad"
Strength of god

@Nierre Sternritter L "The Lurk"
The eyes of god

@Guacamolefletcher Sternritter D "The Databook"
The Word of god

@Tyri456 Sternritter A "The Argumentative"
The perfection of god

@Excel616 Sternritter S "The Saint"
The goodness of god

Deagon Sternritter G "The Gatekeeper"
The gates of god

@Matthew_Schroeder Sternritter D "The Downgrade"
Powers of god

@Arcker123 Sternritter T "The Trouble"
Troubles of god

@zylieo Sternritter S "The Shady"
The Tree of god

LordTracer Sternritter M "The Moderate"
The rules of god

@AnonymousBlank Sternritter A "The Aggressive"
The relentless of god

@BleachHollow Sternritter F "The Funny"
Humor of god

@Sigurd_Snake_in_The_Eye I "The Inactive"
Status of the soul king aka god

@EldemadeDityjon R "The Rider"
Riders of god
Where is mine 🦏

No he's not, Candice and NaNaNa were just taken by surprise, Candice was obviously keeping up with him.

Doesn't matter how stressed he was, he got outspeed the exact moment Robert used vollstandig for like an instant. And no Shunsui wouldn't have beaten him, they were clearly in a stalmate even after Yama boosted their confidence and he admitted he couldn't win without Bankai. Base Byakuya > vollstandig Robert > shikai Shunsui. He's not captain commander cause he can beat almost everyone just in shikai like Yama and with Lille he just had a good

Yeah the same tenjiro defeated by Askin and the same Senjumaru onebpunched by Gerard, let's not pretend captains won't fight the same elites while far stronger, without their oath seel broken they're not stronger than gotei
Askin poison tenjiro slowing him down let's not forget how base askin beat ichigo does that mean ichigo is weak? Senjumaru lost to V1 Gerard. While it took half the g13 to beat just base Gerard come on now. Your clearly trying to downplay them

Askin poison tenjiro slowing him down let's not forget how base askin beat ichigo does that mean ichigo is weak? Senjumaru lost to V1 Gerard. While it took half the g13 to beat just base Gerard come on now. Your clearly trying to downplay them
When Did Askin Poison Tenjiro?

Why would cfyow and tybw shunsui be same strength? Or any of the charactes really. I'm always of the opinion characters are always stronger every arc. Hell I think characters are stronger after a single fight sometimes. Shunsui went from base Robert fodder to forcing the leader of the ss into his chicken form lol
Shun only did well against lille Becasue of his hax which he didn't use on Robert if not for shuns hax lile would have one shot him in base.

Shun only did well against lille Becasue of his hax which he didn't use on Robert if not for shuns hax lile would have one shot him in base.
Why on earth a Shunsui witnessing Soul society getting owned and unqustionably fighting seriously when Yama stepped in, wouldn't use his Shikai powers ?
Robert is swift and agile while Lille is in serious disadvantage at close combat, that's the reason a supposedly weaker Robert performed better.

@AppleLord Sternritter D "The Delusional"
Delusions of God

Damage Sternritter O "The Obsessed"
Obsession of god

@That_moron2 Sternritter U "The Unintelligent"
Lack of brain from god (joke he memes this himself)

@Reio35 Sternritter K "The King"
Status of God

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 Sternritter W "The Wisdom"
Wisdom of god

Raven Sternritter S "The Succubus" or "The Sl^^" Or Sternritter L "The Lust"
The Absence of God

@Deceived3596 Sternritter Y "The Yourself"
Impersonation of God

@Arc7Kuroi Sternritter Y "The Yourself"
Impersonation of God

@Hellscream Sternritter C "The Chad"
Strength of god

@Nierre Sternritter L "The Lurk"
The eyes of god

@Guacamolefletcher Sternritter D "The Databook"
The Word of god

@Tyri456 Sternritter A "The Argumentative"
The perfection of god

@Excel616 Sternritter S "The Saint"
The goodness of god

Deagon Sternritter G "The Gatekeeper"
The gates of god

@Matthew_Schroeder Sternritter D "The Downgrade"
Powers of god

@Arcker123 Sternritter T "The Trouble"
Troubles of god

@zylieo Sternritter S "The Shady"
The Tree of god

LordTracer Sternritter M "The Moderate"
The rules of god

@AnonymousBlank Sternritter A "The Aggressive"
The relentless of god

@BleachHollow Sternritter F "The Funny"
Humor of god

@Sigurd_Snake_in_The_Eye I "The Inactive"
Status of the soul king aka god

@EldemadeDityjon R "The Rider"
Riders of god
A month of inactivity and I come back to this? I like it 😈

Anyway, what we talking about now cuz I skipped 20 pages.

Soul King Askin, 🔥
I wish this was true. Like Brave Souls giving us original Soul King versions of all the characters. Like they gave us Hogyoku + Bankai fusion Aizen.

Does that mean Aizen wears his bankai? EoS Aizen still has the Hogyoku, so if he goes Bankai he will look like the Brave Souls form that looks like the Soul King with separate arms from his body against Yhwach?

Science has discovered Book of the End.

“These simulations do not allow you to go back and alter your past, but they do allow you to create a better tomorrow by fixing yesterday’s problems today.”

What in tarnation?

Why on earth a Shunsui witnessing Soul society getting owned and unqustionably fighting seriously when Yama stepped in, wouldn't use his Shikai powers ?
Robert is swift and agile while Lille is in serious disadvantage at close combat, that's the reason a supposedly weaker Robert performed better.
Your still disregarding shuns hax which is the only reason he won the fight.

S

Back