• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
About time I made some more Banjo matches.

B & K have max eggs + feathers, this is High 8-C versions and vehicle summoning is restricted.

Speed is equal

Who wins and why?

Banjo & Kazooie: 1

Roronoa Zoro:

Inconclusive:

They both scale to 7.2 tons, and have attacks that deal far more than 7.2 tons worth of damage.

Does it care? Zoro only has a few serious techniques at this point and he spam them. Especially the Oni Giri, which is the attack that one-shoted Buchi.

Plus, Tatsu Maki helps to deal with flying opponents if they are above him and it's Likely stronger than the Oni Giri.

It does matter

If he required a serious attack to do so he's not one shotting with a normal Attack

Yeah, ignore what I said. Zoro is always using his named techniques. Cabaji, who's fodder, Buchi, Hatchan. Every serious fight at this point has him beating people with special moves.

Just gonna add that one-shotting a character who is 8.5 tons in-verse doesn't necessarily means Zoro will one-shot all characters 8.5 tons or slightly less on this site

Yes, that's how we do things here. We take into consideration the ease which said feat was done. It's like saying a casual 10KT feat is the maximum output and that the character can only do 10KT even going all-out.

From a pure AP standpoint Cal is correct.

That said, Mid Regen is going to be impossible to bypass

I don't completely disagree with what you said; obviously Zoro is far above 8.5 tons. However, as the one-shot gap differs from verse to verse, one-shotting a guy from your own verse doesn't always mean you're 5x or 7.5x or (insert arbitrary one-shot gap here)x stronger.

But yeah, Mid regen + Healing is gonna still be a pain for Zoro

We consider the casuality of the feat. What we don't do is giving an arbitrary number to the character based in our standards.

Mid Regen is really bad, indeed. I'm not sure if Zoro has a way to bypass it.

Back