• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barney and Friends Upgrade to tier 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
I've noticed that the current imagination feat Barney scales to is pretty casual, he didn't even seemingly took any noticeable effort modifying the jars to have their magical effects of changing the weather.
With that being said, I propose the "likely far higher with imagination" part on the profiles gets changed to "High 4-C" with imagination, based on this calc that was accepted
Now you may be asking "If it was accepted, why this isn't already the case?" The answer is that it was originally taken as an outlier (Plus there were doubts on the legitimatecy of Barney as a whole at the time), which is why we're here to discuss if it's really the case or not, note that this AP won't scale to physical stats, just like how the one involving the Magic Jars doesn't to their current stats

Last edited:
I don't think you get likely far higher via doing a casual feat, though if the calc itself has something above High 4-C shouldn't that just upgrade Barney?

I don't think you get likely far higher via doing a casual feat, though if the calc itself has something above High 4-C shouldn't that just upgrade Barney?
Well, the main reason it was "likely far higher" is because no one wanted (or could, I guess) calc the current feat with the Magic Jars the cast scales to with Subjective Reality, that and the High 4-C feat being left into question as at the time it was too controversial to just apply.

Imagine not seeing that this is at most an outlier and at worse something blatantly not thought as a feat.
I mean, we already accept the Magic Jars feat as a legitimate part of his power set, and we already went over the legitimatecy of Barney as a whole, as said before, please stop reiterating a point when it has nothing to base itself on beyond sheer thought.
Baby Bop even says that she didn't imagine the star dropping, it also can't be an outlier when there's no anti-feats with his imagination powers, every other showing of his powers (Which are below this) are consistently portrayed as casually done.

Last edited:
Well, the main reason it was "likely far higher" is because no one wanted (or could, I guess) calc the current feat with the Magic Jars the cast scales to with Subjective Reality, that and the High 4-C feat being left into question as at the time it was too controversial to just apply.
Which one is the jar feat?

If it's imaginated you can't prove its real or scales to anything this thread is so dumb
Actually the imagination feats in the series are legit in that they have actual physical after effects even after the episode ends.

That being said this upgrade is a hard no. It's an absolute outlier and I will not invite anymore discussion on this. Nothing like it is ever done again, ever, or anything close to it for that matter.

I trust Crab's judgment on this btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back