• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think second
If Cryo's going off Tatsumaki's screentime in the manga, I'd say that we've only see 2-3 months of 18 or so years of training and potential fighting. It's a tiny snapshot that's not necessarily representative of her overall career. I mean, compare Saitama now to Saitama 18 years ago- Multi-Galaxy vs Wall Level. Or Blast now vs Blast two years ago. Or, here's the kicker, Cosmic Garou vs Garou two days before that.

Not saying Tatsumaki's growth was as dramatic but there's a lot of unknowns in her past and the vagueness makes me think she's dealt with espers in her time as well as struggling in a few fights early in her career whenever that was.

For example, Tatsumaki was going to get killed by a pretty unimpressive looking monster at the age of 10 means that she had to climb a long ways to get to her current power at some point, and the way current arc is going she seemingly has had some contact with Tsukuyomi. Her line about artificial espers opens up that possibility. There's a good chance we'll get more information on that in the next chapter in 34 hours from now

For example, Tatsumaki was going to get killed by a pretty unimpressive looking monster at the age of 10 means that she had to climb a long ways to get to her current power at some point, and the way current arc is going she seemingly has had some contact with Tsukuyomi. Her line about artificial espers opens up that possibility. There's a good chance we'll get more information on that in the next chapter in 34 hours from now
Blast literally called her out for lying after saving her tho

That sais I agree with some of your logic. Especially since Tatsumaki subconsciouspy mastered what took Fubuki time to master (the whole negate thing). However in comparison Tats really didn't face a lot of tricky opponents. Heck Psykos really messed with her lots because she played unfairly. So Tats has some knowledge that's not Saitama one punching everything, bit it's barely much too

But hey only the manga can tell. Still it's why it's not recommended to make matches when you expect content revisions.

Blast literally called her out for lying after saving her tho

That said I agree with some of your logic. Especially since Tatsumaki subconsciously mastered what took Fubuki time to master (the whole negate thing). However in comparison Tats really didn't face a lot of tricky opponents. Heck Psykos really messed with her lots because she played unfairly. So Tats has some knowledge that's not Saitama one punching everything, bit it's barely much too

But hey only the manga can tell. Still it's why it's not recommended to make matches when you expect content revisions.
Personally I wouldn't have made this match until this psychic sisters battle was over, we can expect Tatsumaki to show new relevant abilities that would impact the course of this match-up tomorrow (and potentially invalidate the outcome), if not the weeks to come.

Psykos definitely surprised Tatsumaki with the barrier inversion technique, but it's important to remember she created a new double-layered inverted barrier technique to trap Psykos a few minutes later. During that same fight she was at one point controlling a moving shadow (rock) clone, while disguising herself as energy, while holding Fubuki/Bang/Bomb & Child Emperor in barriers, while maintaining her half of the psychic rock storm.

Her battle IQ, innovation and multitasking is being really underrated here considering how we've only seen her have really one fight and she's showcased so much.

Has this been added to both profiles yet? If so, then tell me and I'll close this.

Aite then. Get it added to her profile and if it changes the match too much, request the results to be removed. Until then, I'll close this one since the results have long since been put on both profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back