• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Isekai Girls (Technically): Rosa Everrin vs Sausha Violin

This is her Initial so you can't really expect much from her. If it does come down to that, she'll have enough stamina to fire one more 10x Flash Cannon before she passes out but since they're in the air she can't. Also, if Sausha is firing magic blasts at her, she'll just restore her stamina with her absorption so that isn't a problem really.

I forgot that the barrier is wearing her down as well.

Stopping time in mid air might be futile.

Can Rosa absorb her blast while time is stopped?

No. If time resumes, she'll just absorb the blast anyway. Granted that the time stop doesn't affect Sausha's magical attacks.

Time stop would allow her to create platforms mid air which she can jump off of as time resumes.

If she does this and jumps toward Rosa before Resuming time how would Rosa react to that?

They have the same durability. She just one ups Rosa in stamina and some hax.

Anyway, it's three seconds right. So Rosa still has her full body barrier to block the attack so when time resumes, she could do one of two things. Try to drain Sausha's energy by grabbing her arm, since she's at point blank, use her flash cannon to punch a hole through Sausha, or retreat and attack from a distance.

Her time stop reminds me of The World.

Phoenks said:
She isn't! She just has some decent abilities.

59 dimensional time stop is just time stop that works on each infinitely higher plane up to 59.

Sorry to bore you with that cosmology.
That's definitionally what a smurf is.

CrimsonPyre said:
They have the same durability. She just one ups Rosa in stamina and some hax.
Anyway, it's three seconds right. So Rosa still has her full body barrier to block the attack so when time resumes, she could do one of two things. Try to drain Sausha's energy by grabbing her arm, since she's at point blank, use her flash cannon to punch a hole through Sausha, or retreat and attack from a distance.

Her time stop reminds me of The World.
Time stop = 30 seconds.

Shut-Down = 3 seconds.

Yeah DIO is pretty much what everyone thinks off when they hear "Time Stop". Either him or Sakuya.

Wait, I forgot something that is actually pretty powerful. Her sword "Titan" which can cut on an atomic level.

She uses this in case of emergency.

Not sure if it changes much.

Well I'll vote Sausha FRA but that time stop is definitely smurfy as hell.

So long as she stays out of the sword's reach and plays range game. I think stamina is the determining factor here at this point because if Sausha stops using ranged attacks, Rosa won't have a choice but to go in for hit and runs to recover her energy.

Doesn't seem like Rosa can deal with the time stop, yeah?

Just gonna say now that "Hit and Running" Sausha without being at the same skill level is pretty much impossible.

She will precog tf out of your movements as soon as you get close.

Btw what is Rosa's striking strenght?

It seems only her most powerful attack is 84 Gigatons?

@Moritzva Not in this key no

@Phoenks

At this point, it's pointless to try and fight yeah? Should I just put it down as loss? On her page, I have her striking strength for this key as Island Class.

I guess so. That was fun! I think Rosa would be really good for Vs Matches!

I feel bad that her first match ended up in a loss though :(

She is a very cool character!

Yeah, me too. I'm sorry my child, we tried but our foe was too strong! I need to update her stamina key. Her stamina wasn't supposed to be this low in this part of the story.

UnlawfulImperturbableAxisdeer-size restricted

So unfortunate that I have no such matches for her. In just about every Tier 6, except 6-C and High 6-A.

fight damus!

Every character must do this at least once haha

Time stop = 30 seconds.

Shut-Down = 3 seconds.

Yeah DIO is pretty much what everyone thinks off when they hear "Time Stop". Either him or Sakuya.

ZA WARDO!!!!

Back