• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
Amanda O'Neill VS Ryuko Matoi (Synchronized)

• Battle takes place at Luna Nova Academy
  • Neither have any information on their opponent and zero prep time.

Let's see how this goes.

O'Neill: 1 (Galvino)
Matoi:

Last edited:
You can equalize the stats in a vs battle it just wont be added to the profiles since it makes the whole tiering system irrelevant

Amanda is faster, according to some calcs, but Ryuko's AP is way higher with the Scissor Blades. However, Amanda's AP is higher than Ryuko's durability, I guess Amanda can just attack before Ryuko can react and block.

My only question is "Are you attempting to get this Matchup added to the Profiles?" Because if so, you can't do multiple rounds. If not, then ignore this post.

Amanda is faster, according to some calcs, but Ryuko's AP is way higher with the Scissor Blades. However, Amanda's AP is higher than Ryuko's durability, I guess Amanda can just attack before Ryuko can react and block.
According to the calcs Amanda isnt even 2x faster and Synched Ryuko blitzes people who scale to her normal speed

How does Ryuko blitz people who scale to her own normal speed? I don't understand.
Because the Sub-Rel feat was done by her without transforming, which already gives her an absurd speed boost, and without having received any of her multiple speed amps throughout the series

Because the Sub-Rel feat was done by her without transforming, which already gives her an absurd speed boost, and without having received any of her multiple speed amps throughout the series
Oh my bad, I see, I thought the feat was done with the Synchronized form. Now I gotta rethink my answer...

Back