• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Vectors (Toaru vs Marvel)

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Vector fights Accelerator.

Round 1: base post headshot Accel
Round 2: black wings
Round 3: White wings + Halo

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Vector_(Marvel_Comics)

This vector guy doesn't seem to have a limit to his ability so he probably outlasts Accelerator. With black wings, he no longer has his reflection so he dies round 3 not sure from what I can remember there are just fancy black wings.

Quoting from his black wing key's durability

"At least Mountain level (Index stated that not even a Saint would have been able to handle the power flowing through his body), likely far higher, High Complex Multiverse level with vector shield)"

He doesnt have the 30 min weakness with black wings, as you can see in the profile, too.

Quoting from his black wing key's durability

"At least Mountain level (Index stated that not even a Saint would have been able to handle the power flowing through his body), likely far higher, High Complex Multiverse level with vector shield)"

He doesnt have the 30 min weakness with black wings, as you can see in the profile, too.
His key is full of shit to be honest he doesn't have his vector shield on black wings I can give you a quote if you like I was talking about the 30 minute weakness for round 1

Back