• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This fight is actually very fitting. Bayonetta's hardest angel battle yet.

Bayonetta vs Digimon

The Umbra Witch vs The Perfect Archangel

-Speed Equal

-SBA

-Fight takes place at the Cemetary.

FIGHT!!!

Bayo: 7 (Gar, Blue, Weekly, Zeed, Wright, Kalt and Sparda)

MagnaAngemo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Holyangemon collectors card2
ImageBayo

Dark Beings and such. However, even Dark Beings in Digimon can be good natured. So if they are cruel at heart then, that is "evil" Basically your generic villian or cruel hearted being.

She's...odd....She isn't exactly "Evil", but her demons on the otherhand...

I guess. Never really thought about that.

Even if it wasn't, we give resistance to infinite or above unless there's feats.

I'll have to give more thought.

I see...

And yeah, reason i ask is if he's got infinite speed here then Witch Time is nulled

I gotta think about this a bit too

I know, I'm saying even if it's Equalized to MFTL+ which it always is, we still allow resistance.

Also, Bayo certainly isn't perfect,while good hearted, she's incredibly sadistic towards her enemies, and she's an Umbra Witch with ties to demonic summons in Inferno.

I can see her being considered even slightly evil.

He is slightly above characters who are above a character who can create a Dimension with a star in it.

I'm like....99% that's the AP required to one shot a baseline, which Bayo is.

So....Via BFR that doesn't require the help of a 4C, noping her witch time, and Far better AP.... I'll go with Magna.

@Gargoyle Bayo hould easily be above baseline, even a weakened Jubileus is immensely above star level characters, and Bayo kicked her ass

Also, Cant Bayo escape the BFR by going into purgatorio or paradiso?

If she leaves the realm maybe. Heaven's Gate kinda has some suction to it. Paradiso will save her. Purgatorio likely won't.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Gargoyle Bayo hould easily be above baseline, even a weakened Jubileus is immensely above star level characters, and Bayo kicked her ass
Also, Cant Bayo escape the BFR by going into purgatorio or paradiso?
Being immensely above baseline 4Cs is what makes her High 4C in the first place, that still doesn't change that being far weaker then Magna's AP here.

Maybe? Not quite sure how it works

Okay.....

So....

After some really extensive thinking, I'll go with Bayonetta.

She overall out haxes MagnaAngemon, what with Soul attacks, Bazillions, Rodin and multiple others, and I feel she has a chance at using any of them and using their effect before Magna can one shot her.

Like....REALLY hard call here, Magna has the AP to one shot.

Nah it wouldn't work cuz Digimon.

All of them can punch non-corporeal/non-existent beings.

Okay yeah, looking through everything I gotta give it to Bayo high difficulty for Gargoyle's reasoning

I think MagnaAngemon is baseline, High 4-C Digimon are scaled off of a "pocket reality with a sun" feat

Ultimate level Digimon are abov baseline as they are far above the Digimon with said feat. MagnaAngemon even moreso.

So I am on a phone. But MagnaAngemon's file shouldn't be locked so you can add the loss to his page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back