• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because I was curious so I wanna know.

Speed equalized, Bloodlust both so we don't get PIS and CIS, BB is at Planet, DaRimurude SandTempest is at his best and gets literally all of his stuff.

Who wins and why?

It has been forever since I did a complicated thread, tho. I'm genuinely curious on this one.

Going from the other thread, I heard people saying Rimuru will just run after someone who tries to go back in time and kill him. But we'll see.

Bloodlusted?

All of BB's infinite past, present, and future selves simultaneously rearange the timeline to time paradox Rimuru from the timeline, while also writing game laws into the fabric of reality saying "Rimuru cannot exist", "Rimuru cannot return", etc etc

She doesn't even have to "go back" in time, because she's A) already there and B) can just rearrange the timeline from wherever she is

Sure Rimuru would be doing something immediately too, but... he can only affect the BB of the present, while all the BBs of the past and future are attacking him too.

Speed doesn't matter.

It's not a blitz. He can still react to the BB he is fighting. He just can't react to something that has already happened, i.e. the BB's in the past rewriting time, space and concepts and laws of reality

All "speed equal" means is "no blitzing"

It doesn't negate omnipresence. She's still in the past and future.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Technically, omnipresent is a state of being, doesnt mean you have infinite attack speeds.
She's still in the past though.
It's literally in the speed stats and speed page, people.

It's obvious blitz otherwise.

Not another BB thread, and seems rimuru is becoming the next person to spam sadly.

And if BB is everywhere rimuru is screwed unless it's his eos version which has time paradox immunity.

Pretty sure there was talk of turning omnipresence into an ability rather than a speed due to omnipresence not being proof of infinite speed and it being close to a state of being.

@Fate, BB's omnipresence is not physical. It's mental. Her body is only in one place, and all her power is centred on that. Her consciousness is present across space time, but it can't actually attack.

Her connection to her past and future selves is just a part of the omnipresence, but she isn't a non-corporeal being that is everywhere that can just hit him out of nowhere/everywhere at once

That's... Literally the same thing unless you're telling me BB's Omnipresence is better than that of Arceus at 2-B.

>Implying there's only a single type of omnipresence.

Speed equal shpuld onky equalize attack speeds and combat speeds and the like, why would it null her temporal hive mind aspect?

Gargoyle One said:
What did that Straw Man do you? She exists in the past and future, that's it, It's hilariously inferior to Arceus
Unless you're arguing for something you don't believe in, sorry but that straw man was most certainly your face and you just didn't feel it, because it's exactly what your argument implies.

FateAlbane said:
That's... Literally the same thing unless you're telling me BB's Omnipresence is better than that of Arceus at 2-B.
You said this^

We're not making comparisons, I will edit that and I apologize

Alright then, BB uses 10 Crowns to temporarily sever cause and effect so he can't affect her. Even with Susanno to possibly screw causality back into place, he'd need to work out he needs to use that ability first out of all the other abilities he could throw at her.

And while she's invulnerable, she reconstructs the timeline to kill Rimuru in the past anyway. There, done.

Anyways, I'll make a CRT right about now to settle this matter once and for all.

This literally only happens for BB's omnipresence, for some reason, who knows why. Guess her omnipresence is better even than that of Higher Dimensionals.

BB gazes upon the timeline using her higher-dimensional perspective.

Notices Rimuru is in the Moon Cell.

Better reality warp that guy out of the Moon Cell.

@Fab He doesn't know that, and we haven't added the key yet, i mean unless you wanna stop being lazy and create cr thread with the quotes from the wn that prove rimuru is universe+ and translate it or have it translated, which i am guessing you won't since i had to come and completely revise rimuru's profile since you were too lazy to do it lol.

Back