• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it's fine. Though wouldn't that mean that they share the same world?
Yeah, they are from the same world

I mean, two different versions of the same place can exist, but sure. That does mean that stuff from Dr. Slump is also canon to Dragon Ball's universe I think based on that

This thread has three mods, all of which have evaluation rights, agreeing with the thread while zero mods disagree with it. The changes should be able to be added under our current rules regarding the amount of votes needed for additions of this level to pass (which is around 3/4 votes).

If Ultima agreed with this thread on discord, and you have scans of this then his vote should also be counted, which means we'd have four mods agreeing with the thread compared to zero disagreeing.

Here is where Ultima agree. For contexts Ottavio asked about the feat like what he presented in the OP, at first he disagree, however he immediately changed to agree after a short conversation with Otta and Greenshifter, which you can see he typed: True Enough and Yeah, Then, indicated he agree

I think that this can be applied then.
Thank you, would you mind open the following profiles??:
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Zen'ō

Here is where Ultima agree. For contexts Ottavio asked about the feat like what he presented in the OP, at first he disagree, however he immediately changed to agree after a short conversation with Otta and Greenshifter, which you can see he typed: True Enough and Yeah, Then, indicated he agree

Thank you, would you mind open the following profiles??:
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Zen'ō
Shouldn't G.o.D's profiles be opened aswell?

Not in power, just that his Hax/EE can work on beings with 5D resistance.

So nothing AP related, just Hax
I think it might be related because hakai is used by ki so his ki should be 5-D and that would make other powers used by ki have ap 5-D

a question, why are we assuming all GoD's hakai has this level of erasure? GoD Hakai levels vary, is it really fair to put them on the same scale?
good question, however they all possess the same power of destruction, thus they scale, and iirc, there is no statement that GoD Hakai level are vary except Beerus said Toppo still not mastered it but the guy is a trainee/candidate and he need to transform into GoD form. However, the feat in question, Beerus erase the Ghost extremely casual, so i don't think there is anything such as level of Hakai involving here

a question, why are we assuming all GoD's hakai has this level of erasure? GoD Hakai levels vary, is it really fair to put them on the same scale?
They should as all Gods have the same power of destruction, and also Zeno would scale far higher, but still in the 5-D rating, just luch higher into it, as we know it's pretty obvious.

good question, however they all possess the same power of destruction, thus they scale, and iirc, there is no statement that GoD Hakai level are vary except Beerus said Toppo still not mastered it but the guy is a trainee/candidate and he need to transform into GoD form. However, the feat in question, Beerus erase the Ghost extremely casual, so i don't think there is anything such as level of Hakai involving here
They should as all Gods have the same power of destruction, and also Zeno would scale far higher, but still in the 5-D rating, just luch higher into it, as we know it's pretty obvious.
I see, that's fair, thanks

Its timeline is currently slightly behind the Dragon Ball: Super Hero movie, but it has made several storyarcs beyond the Dragon Ball Super anime series.
It's strange that even having two additional arcs (Moro Saga and Granola) these two sagas didn't add anything to the power level of the characters. Manga is slower to evolve the same tier.

It's strange that even having two additional arcs (Moro Saga and Granola) these two sagas didn't add anything to the power level of the characters. Manga is slower to evolve the same tier.
Since anime is universal+ while manga is only 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back