• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Lmao u won't believe just how many **** tons of tier 6 feats I've found that I didn't calcd since they're already tier 5, it's crazy that they were tier 8.
Maybe you can calc them just in case something like that happens again.

Though it's funny it was through the "Anti-Feats" treatment when that applies to every series under the sun.

Yeah. Since verse has consistent tier 6 feats, accepting a sudden burst of Low 5-B is not smth dat can taken easily.
Honestly I’m not entirely sure on whether the characters should be Low 5-B at all, since it’s like a 300x gap between that and the next highest feat and is done via the Galvanic Mechamorphs merging with the pieces of an artificial moon also it makes some profiles look a bit clunky. Part of me was wondering if it would be better to just make the Low 5-B feat a Mechamorph merging feat instead.

I wonder how different the original series would be if Ben had the same "only 10 aliens at the time" rule of the reboot (and maybe Master Control allows him to use all his aliens again).

OK idk if it’s like an animation error or something, but when Eon takes his helmet off in UA the eyes and nose are still there for some reason??? If not an animation error then that means Eon had a fake face on his helmet to look more intimidating lmao

OK idk if it’s like an animation error or something, but when Eon takes his helmet off in UA the eyes and nose are still there for some reason??? If not an animation error then that means Eon had a fake face on his helmet to look more intimidating lmao
Actually one (hypothetical) friend (inside me) of mine think it's more of fake helmet case.

I mean...it's his AP, Sonic screams is his whole schtick, whether that scales to his striking strength and durability is another thing.

Actually one (hypothetical) friend (inside me)
8lt34u.jpg

He stood for considerable time against him and also that Kevin acknowledges that UA humg can give him a good fight.
Did he? I don't remember, like I know Ben said "How about now?" When he transformed into Ult Humungosaur but Kevin didn't respond to him and went back to fighting.

Also we established in the Ben 10 scaling thread that characters can fight with someone much stronger than them for a considerable amount of time but they don't scale to them if they got beat, something about the Ben 10 durability problem or something.

Did he? I don't remember, like I know Ben said "How about now?" When he transformed into Ult Humungosaur but Kevin didn't respond to him and went back to fighting.
Context speaks more than words sometimes.
As Kevin said in beginning that humg won't be enough for him then ben transforms into UA humg as a response and Kevin acknowledges it by leaving his all smirky attitude and gets serious, Ben himself should be aware of how strong Kevin is and Kevin should about Ben too. Also we can scale one character to another as long as it's not seems to be an outlier or holding back case.

Context speaks more than words sometimes.
As Kevin said in beginning that humg won't be enough for him then ben transforms into UA humg as a response and Kevin acknowledges it by leaving his all smirky attitude and gets serious, Ben himself should be aware of how strong Kevin is and Kevin should about Ben too. Also we can scale one character to another as long as it's not seems to be an outlier or holding back case.
I feel that's just Kevin trying to prove to Ben with his words he wasn't impressed.

And again, Kevin wasn't even breathing hard or tired or anything by the end of the fight, he didn't even use any powers, with Ultimate Echo Echo he uses his powers and tried to use his weaknesses to his advantage with magnetism, on top of the fact Ultimate Echo Echo actually affected him more with his Sonic attack to blow him through several houses, Ultimate Humongosar by comparison barely did anything with his blows while Kevin keep hitting him until he was done, he didn't bother with anything else.

Please check my CRT.

Back